What should I tell the mob if they demand I wear a mask. - Diaper mandates don't work.

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Solar Eclipse Paradox

Niggers from Achernar
kiwifarms.net
Mask Mandates have been reinstated in my area and I really don't want to wear a face diaper anymore. What are some convincing arguments to get the mob to leave me alone and if they refuse, what should I do?

SneedEyeMitch

kiwifarms.net
Say you only wear a mask when you're hitting the town with bois
river.jpeg

knobslobbin

survivorship bias
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maintain eye contact while taking a mask and putting it into your pants, then do a few really grunty squats then retrieve said mask and place it back in the pile and carry on as normal. The eye contact is key, under no circumstances blink.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Claim you have medical exemption due to asthma or other chronic respiratory illness.

Solid Snek

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tell them you're trans.

The should be enough to shame any maskfag into silence, but if they keep pestering you, shout "I'm being misgendered!!!" until they shut the fuck up.

-edit- that's assuming you live in America. If you live in Afghanistan, for God's sake, don't argue, just do whatever they tell you.

SandyCat

Send cat pics
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tell them you're trans.

The should be enough to shame any maskfag into silence, but if they keep pestering you, shout "I'm being misgendered!!!" until they shut the fuck up.

-edit- that's assuming you live in America. If you live in Afghanistan, for God's sake, don't argue, just do whatever they tell you.