What should I tell the mob if they demand I wear a mask. - Diaper mandates don't work.

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Solar Eclipse Paradox

Niggers from Achernar
kiwifarms.net
Mask Mandates have been reinstated in my area and I really don't want to wear a face diaper anymore. What are some convincing arguments to get the mob to leave me alone and if they refuse, what should I do?

Gensou Hadou

I won't lose even to the rain!
kiwifarms.net
Buy a gauze mask or one of those rhinestone mesh ones. They work just as well as everyone else's masks, except you can breathe in them. I live in a state so blue that they won't take anything for an excuse (how ableist of them to hurt people with asthma, but democrats have no standards if not double standards), and these type of masks have yet to fail me.

I use the rhinestone one casually-- even in my deep blue shithole, most people only care as much as the government forces them to-- and the gauze one for places that tell me off for my rhinestone mask. Ideally, I'd cut places that tell me off for my rhinestone mask out of my life altogether, but that's not always possible.

If you can't move out and your state is blue as mine (it's probably not if the mandate took this long to be reinstated), the alternative is to stand and fight, AKA let the police take you to jail. Whether or not you can do this depends on if you're willing to lose everything-- your career prospects, your clean criminal record, your property, your friends, your family, your virginity, your computer and ability to access Kiwi Farms, absolutely everything-- except your inalienable, god-given rights.

Linkola's IT Guy

Not removing my medallion
kiwifarms.net
Arguing about it at all will serve no purpose but to make you look like a sperg to everyone around. You will convince nobody of anything and people will probably chuckle at you out of pity under their breath.

It's a retarded hill to die on.
Agreed. Starting public arguments in general is cringe, and you will never look like the good guy.

The scenario OP mentioned probably will never happen anyways. Everywhere that I've been, almost nobody is following the mask mandate, and even fewer are going to sperg out over someone else not wearing one.

Execute All Boomers

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Suppose to be wearing a mask again in my state.. haven't had one person bitch at me yet shockingly (even in the post office).. liberal west coast state but the most conservative populated county. All the small businesses have pretty much have enough of this shit, ad even the most liberal here now get the two months without a mask was a carrot to trick you into the vaxx

Nig Kang Theory

lmao
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My initial plan would have been to lie to people that I'm vaccinated and guilt trip them about not trusting the efficacy of the vaccine. Unfortunately this won't work now that they're telling vaccinated people to keep wearing a mask.