What song(s) can't you stop listening to? - aka the How Do You Torment Your Family thread

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
My last ex hated this song. Apparently it's overplayed on the radio, which I find understandable. I fucking love it (for what exact reason I could not tell you)

Reactions: Pargon

Just a fag

the AGP of it all
kiwifarms.net

whenever I find a song I really like, I'll usually play it on repeat for a couple of days until I grow tired of it or something else comes along. this one has been that song; I listen to it for recreation, calming down, meditating, skating, everything.

ColtWalker1847

kiwifarms.net
I have a big yard and a riding mower. Cranking music and drinking beer while making the grass/weeds shorter is a thing.
This on repeat for like two hours.

My riding mower has a skull shift knob and aspeed ball on the steering wheel and I mow my yard diagonally like a baseball field/wheat field. Lots of high-speed half-inebriated hairpin turns. It works well.

Reactions: Pargon

BisquitDoughHandsMan

Big ol', round ol', red ol', nasty ol'...
kiwifarms.net
I've had a discography's-worth of songs get stuck in my head over the years. The worst of it was Orleans' Still the One. I'm not sure how many times I'd listened to it in a row, but after the usual period of time for me to get over a song passed, I still couldn't get it out of my head. This continued for three months. The song was in my head every waking moment that I wasn't doing anything else with it. I was having trouble falling asleep, because it was just too loud in my head. When most people come out of a REM cycle around 3AM, they lull back into sleep until their alarm goes off. For me, my brain immediately kicked in to the bridge, pulling me fully awake so I could hear it properly. I've never grown to hate the song. I don't think I'm allowed to. For a while after the affliction finally died down, I was pretty afraid to listen to it again for fear of the torture starting anew, but it seems okay. For now. Anyway, here's the song:

P

PL 001

kiwifarms.net
If I'm giving someone a ride, i like playing this because it always gets people pissed at me for getting it stuck in their head for a week. Works for me because I actually enjoy the song.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino