What song(s) can't you stop listening to? - aka the How Do You Torment Your Family thread

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.
U

UQ 770

kiwifarms.net
Cross posting this from the What Are You Listening To Now thread because I'm worried this video is lost other than me:

I'm convinced my family almost beat the shit out of me back in the day because of this song.

Here's a less depressing one so I don't nuke this thread with my bullshit:

Fek

What could possibly go wrong?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Very, very rare that I'd listen to a song on repeat. On those rare occasions, I typically just really miss the Midwest:

A

AF 802

kiwifarms.net
Who doesn't enjoy getting fucked up on drugs and have suicidal ideations? I love this song.

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Edit: Linked wrong fucking video.

Last edited:

ScamL Likely

It's not suicide, it's Kiwifarms™
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't say it's the best song ever or anything, but something about the way it sounds makes me listen to it a lot. Maybe I just like to imagine it as a vaguely occultish feeling con-artist/self-help anthem.

Kornula

kiwifarms.net
I had a roommate that demanded I never play a single "song" by William Shatner as long as he was my roommmate. Since I liked him... I did manage to oblige, but I did play The Transformed man at least once a day up till that point.