What song(s) can't you stop listening to? - aka the How Do You Torment Your Family thread

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.
U

UQ 770

kiwifarms.net
Cross posting this from the What Are You Listening To Now thread because I'm worried this video is lost other than me:

I'm convinced my family almost beat the shit out of me back in the day because of this song.

Here's a less depressing one so I don't nuke this thread with my bullshit:

A

AF 802

kiwifarms.net
Who doesn't enjoy getting fucked up on drugs and have suicidal ideations? I love this song.

ScamL Likely

It's not suicide, it's Kiwifarms™
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't say it's the best song ever or anything, but something about the way it sounds makes me listen to it a lot. Maybe I just like to imagine it as a vaguely occultish feeling con-artist/self-help anthem.

Kornula

kiwifarms.net
I had a roommate that demanded I never play a single "song" by William Shatner as long as he was my roommmate. Since I liked him... I did manage to oblige, but I did play The Transformed man at least once a day up till that point.