What sort of adult threatens to kill transgender children and their parents? 4/22/21 -

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Tom is a moron. This video proves it. Evangelical wants to kill everyone who is not like them.
Hey Mr. @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg You really are a moron.

Stop with the shit you fat slow bastard. You are the cause of a lot of misunderstanding on people who do not get the science. And you do not get the science.

And biologically speaking we are chemo electric bio mechanisms. See how you totally ree'd out some pinhead drivel.

Do get morons should not speak on subjects they are unable to comprehend. Which for you is pretty much every subject.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
>What sort of adult threatens to kill transgender children and their parents?

the good one
Lol that good one is in Ohio He is never getting out of prison.
The term "transgender children" never fails to disturb me
It should most trans kids are horribly treated at home and in school. It is totally disturbing.
Alongside millions of others, if trans activists are to be believed.
No it is more like a few dozen at best. trender activist lie about that. They blow that number up like tom blew that hobo.
Where does this scrub get so many instruments?
Postal Rat beat me to the punch line. But the dumpster. Just like the dumpster vibrator he found.
There is no such thing as "transgendered children". If the parents (the mother in 100% of cases) induce the children to be "transgendered", they deserve legal punishment and hell.

Now my question: What sort of adult would have sex with a 14-year-old girl?
OK I wonder where mom got that saying the one she used after ( you better knock that girl shit off or you will be really sorry. ) the one where she would tell me.

( you were so cute at 3 years old fighting with me about being a girl and growing up to be a mother. )

The answer to the last question would be Thomas Wasserberg.

Revo

Good Joe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tom is a moron. This video proves it. Evangelical wants to kill everyone who is not like them.
Hey Mr. @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg You really are a moron.

Stop with the shit you fat slow bastard. You are the cause of a lot of misunderstanding on people who do not get the science. And you do not get the science.

And biologically speaking we are chemo electric bio mechanisms. See how you totally ree'd out some pinhead drivel.

Do get morons should not speak on subjects they are unable to comprehend. Which for you is pretty much every subject.
Lol that good one is in Ohio He is never getting out of prison.

It should most trans kids are horribly treated at home and in school. It is totally disturbing.

No it is more like a few dozen at best. trender activist lie about that. They blow that number up like tom blew that hobo.

Postal Rat beat me to the punch line. But the dumpster. Just like the dumpster vibrator he found.

OK I wonder where mom got that saying the one she used after ( you better knock that girl shit off or you will be really sorry. ) the one where she would tell me.

( you were so cute at 3 years old fighting with me about being a girl and growing up to be a mother. )

The answer to the last question would be Thomas Wasserberg.
Lol calm down

Big Meaty Claws

What did you say, punk?!
kiwifarms.net
Guys, don't need to look anymore, I found the Adult that would kill Transgender children and there parents

him.PNG

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Lol calm down
I am calm. It is you that does seem to be a bit agitated and out of control. But everyone should be allowed to be a bit out of control sometimes i guess.
Guys, don't need to look anymore, I found the Adult that would kill Transgender children and their parents

View attachment 2111801
You are so correct. That is a vile criminal I do know of once instance where this creep did threaten to fire bomb a woman with a trans child house.

They were trying to groom kids for rape and the mother found out that this vile creature was a pedophile dog fucker and the criminal went totally bat shit crazy and started to threaten her.