What sort of adult threatens to kill transgender children and their parents? 4/22/21 -

Éire-Ice36

kiwifarms.net
Taking away all this retardation with Tommy Tranny tool. It would be the same fucked up people that have blind rage against tranny kids or people that think they are doing them a favor. Honestly the real fault lies with the parents because they see them as crotch fruits for them to figuratively feast on.

But if i was a betting man, i'd say Tommy would and then make a follow up video on how sad it is to see such persecution of such little tranny angles.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Taking away all this retardation with Tommy Tranny tool. It would be the same fucked up people that have blind rage against tranny kids or people that think they are doing them a favor. Honestly the real fault lies with the parents because they see them as crotch fruits for them to figuratively feast on.

But if i was a betting man, i'd say Tommy would and then make a follow up video on how sad it is to see such persecution of such little tranny angles.
He would and the whole time wishing his chemically castrated diddle stick If it did as he mentioned kids he would have a little stiffy. very little almost microscopic. but the progesterone takes good care tom is unable to do so.

( PS. It was the same drug used in the 80's on sexual offenders if they wanted early release. )

Thomas loves kids and puppies way to much and in such a perverse way.

The fact trans kids do not need help from tom is beyond him they know they are trans so do their parents.

And i whole heartedly agree to stick their child in the media just to make a profit off your child is horrible and causes that child grave hardships. But that is what a shallow parent will do.

Just like Cullpepper that mother ended up in a rehab for meth. Guess what that law suit money went for. DMV paid for a giant pile of meth.

I am sure the other media parents are much the same. greedy for money and fame they really do not deserve.

No one needs hear about trans this and that all day every day. It would be like talking about other neural conditions. and praising them for no reason.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What sort of adult masturbates to children & wants the age of consent lowered? Shut the fuck up about kids, Tom. We get it. You're a pedophile. You can stop hammering that point home now.
The only way he can get people to talk to him is by bringing the subject around to kids, because he knows people will make fun of him. Imagine being such a lonely and unloved person that you’re forced to humiliate yourself just to get people to interact with you. If I were in that position, I would certainly kill myself.

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tom, you need to stop thinking about steamy kidsex and focus on that crazy jazz sound you're so famous for!

MarineTrainedTard

You got the COVID! Coronavirus, big time!
kiwifarms.net
I know exactly what kind of adult does shit like that:
1619221526730.png

Solid Snek

kiwifarms.net
I dunno anyone supporting the butchering of children? Wait until that 41% becomes 75% with some parents being taken along.

Letting this shit continue is going to be looked back on with a regret no society has ever known.
John_Martin_-_Sodom_and_Gomorrah2.jpg

24 Then the Lord rained down burning sulfur on Sodom and Gomorrah—from the Lord out of the heavens. 25 Thus he overthrew those cities and the entire plain, destroying all those living in the cities—and also the vegetation in the land.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I dunno anyone supporting the butchering of children? Wait until that 41% becomes 75% with some parents being taken along.

Letting this shit continue is going to be looked back on with a regret no society has ever known.
They are not allowed surgery until legally adult. and the 41% is more about how they are treated by community and parents. I felt that way too until 21. then when she did what she did it became a vendetta. Then i did not care how long it took one day i would make it.
NONE.
There are NO trans kids.
Their parents also need to be watched for not parenting correctly.
OK that is not how i remember childhood. But ok.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
A good one
I do not know about that. Tom threatened to kill a trans kid and their mother with a fire bomb.

But then he was mad that the mother found out about tom's pedophile dog fucking ways and banned tom from SAGA. letting thousands more know tom is and will always be a pedophile dog fucker.
Why would anyone commit a felony when the chances are nearly a coin flip?
I have no clue but tom did for a good while. child rape and dog buggery and the buggery was a sustained decade long fingering event.

Then he did threaten to fire bomb a SAGA moms house because she did not want the pedophile around her trans child.

He also told the FBI he was sitting in his hovel with a knife and was going to stab to death the first person that walked through the door.

I think that was more about my pressure on old man dog fingers. He was trying so desperately to get me locked up that he got spastic and was sperging at the FBI.

But it did get him an 8 day stay at shady acres mental hospital where all their medical practices are shady very very shady. Tom bad tom was let loose before his up coming lobotomy.