What sort of adult threatens to kill transgender children and their parents? 4/22/21 -

LonesomeDud

The Nicest Farmer on the Forum
kiwifarms.net
I hate to sound paranoid, but are we 100% sure the real Tom wasn't swapped out with this dude in the video who has an even lumpier face? His face looks like it's riddled with fluid-filled bladders. Tom was never a looker, but this is bad.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I hate to sound paranoid, but are we 100% sure the real Tom wasn't swapped out with this dude in the video who has an even lumpier face? His face looks like it's riddled with fluid-filled bladders. Tom was never a looker, but this is bad.
No it is the same tom. The fluid filled bladders are actually dumpster zits tom get from time to time.

I think it may have to do with the level of rat shit in the dumpster swill tom loves to drink so much.

LonesomeDud

The Nicest Farmer on the Forum
kiwifarms.net
No it is the same tom. The fluid filled bladders are actually dumpster zits tom get from time to time.

I think it may have to do with the level of rat shit in the dumpster swill tom loves to drink so much.

That's not acne vulgaris, all joking aside. He needs to get to a doctor.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
That's not acne vulgaris, all joking aside. He needs to get to a doctor.
try telling tom that and he will scream he is in good health. We have for a good bit of time told him he has to get his COPD checked and he goes into a total rage.

The last time tom went to a hospital his smell and all the idiotic babble had them discharge him quickly not to mention all the staff was trying to help COVID victims.

And as usual with old man needs attention he streamed it.

Solid Snek

kiwifarms.net
It must be a swap! Tommie is a beautiful, intelligent woman, but the person in this video appears to be a sick old man.

Whoever this imposter is, I agree. He should see a doctor.

StraightShooter2

kiwifarms.net
I've threatened to kill trannies and their parents, but it was always sarcasm and never a real or credible threat.

Honestly, given that tranny suicide rates are more than 5X the average of normal people, seems like killing them would be a waste of time anyway.

The worst part is trannies who try to prey on children and lure them into their deviant and repugnant lifestyle.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I've threatened to kill trannies and their parents, but it was always sarcasm and never a real or credible threat.

Honestly, given that tranny suicide rates are more than 5X the average of normal people, seems like killing them would be a waste of time anyway.

The worst part is trannies who try to prey on children and lure them into their deviant and repugnant lifestyle.
LOL kids can not be lead in to trans we are born trans. And the 5x suicide rate you do not get where it comes from do you.

Now if you actually got educated and researched the reason for the suicide you would find it is the treatment by the community and family. ( community being you. ) And most do before 21 years of age. and it is not always successful and they count attempted suicides as well in that number.

But nice story. Seems that if you are not trans you can say stuff like that and not get a thread while if you are you can and will.

kind of lopsided if you ask me.

But no ops GNC troons go for it they are not included in the 41% suicide rate and it is not a lifestyle. is it a medical condition. So repugnant to you a hellish nightmare for trans kids and adults.

Seminal Ointments Lain

PRESENT SNEED | FORMERLY CHUCK'S | HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
kiwifarms.net
What kind of man builts a machine to kill trans-kids?
No he did not use his hands like a smart man he used statistics
BUT JUST THE SAME
Can you question who's to blame?
*WHAT HAS HER NAME*
I dunno some faggot
BUT LISTEN
THE GOOD DOCTOR IS TO BLAME!

Kornula

kiwifarms.net
I am going to repeat what a few others have posted on this thread: There is no such thing as "Transgendered kids" Period.
Therefore, its impossible to threaten to kill something that does not exist in the first place.

Kornula

kiwifarms.net
LOL kids can not be lead in to trans we are born trans. And the 5x suicide rate you do not get where it comes from do you.

Now if you actually got educated and researched the reason for the suicide you would find it is the treatment by the community and family. ( community being you. ) And most do before 21 years of age. and it is not always successful and they count attempted suicides as well in that number.

But nice story. Seems that if you are not trans you can say stuff like that and not get a thread while if you are you can and will.

kind of lopsided if you ask me.

But no ops GNC troons go for it they are not included in the 41% suicide rate and it is not a lifestyle. is it a medical condition. So repugnant to you a hellish nightmare for trans kids and adults.
Show the class all the evidence that "most" of the trans suicides are driven by external forces and not internal. From what I've read in studies; most the trans suicides are from "buyers remorse" ...you know 100% internally motivated.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I am going to repeat what a few others have posted on this thread: There is no such thing as "Transgendered kids" Period.
Therefore, its impossible to threaten to kill something that does not exist in the first place.
Then why did i know at 3 years old. Why did Jazz Jennings say the same thing on national TV why does all the old psychiatry book say that they start at 3 to 7 year of age.

what medical credits do you hold? I would say not even one. i doubt you even spent a minutes in a college level biology for majors.

Why it is all over my medical records that i started saying i was a girl at 3 years old?

What sort of pedophile/evil monster insists there are such things as "Trans children"?
I do get that you do not get medical science but it is not evil or anything I say it happens because IT HAPPENED TO ME. and for it i spent every single day getting beat by my mother and father from 3 until i got to old and the psychiatrist in 1984 singed for me to go on hormones.
Show the class all the evidence that "most" of the trans suicides are driven by external forces and not internal. From what I've read in studies; most the trans suicides are from "buyers remorse" ...you know 100% internally motivated.
Oh that is simple you and your kind are the main cause. It is not about us changing it is about family and community comments like yours.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Here watch this.. It is an interview with Dr. Swaab world expert on brain research. watch every single second and you will hear the youngest to mention they were trans was 2 YEARS OLD. You may not get medical science but it is easily followed.

Now i do get it is not that you are stupid it is just that you have no clue about the medical research that has gone on for over 70 years.

ending up with a study that blew the lid off the paul mchugh idiocy you are still following even after it was disproven.

Iron Jaguar

kiwifarms.net
medical science
This "science" is on par with the stuff Josef Mengele carried out.

You're deluded and delusional.

As for the whole "brain studies show" argument: as a person who learns to play music develops that part of their brain, so does a person who indulges their fantasy/delusion of being the opposite sex change their brain.
It doesn't make you a woman any more than wearing a Furry costume makes one Tony The Tiger

naught

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
Here watch this.. It is an interview with Dr. Swaab world expert on brain research. watch every single second and you will hear the youngest to mention they were trans was 2 YEARS OLD. You may not get medical science but it is easily followed.

Now i do get it is not that you are stupid it is just that you have no clue about the medical research that has gone on for over 70 years.

ending up with a study that blew the lid off the paul mchugh idiocy you are still following even after it was disproven.
In the panel near the post button go to insert media it's next to the button for uploading a video and bam embed it

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
This "science" is on par with the stuff Josef Mengele carried out.

You're deluded and delusional.

As for the whole "brain studies show" argument: as a person who learns to play music develops that part of their brain, so does a person who indulges their fantasy/delusion of being the opposite sex change their brain.
It doesn't make you a woman any more than wearing a Furry costume makes one Tony The Tiger
Wow you really do not get neurology. That is in the cortex and yes it will change with information but not the limbic system. That is static after birth.

And i am not deluded no not at all I studied medical science and do comprehend it very well. and no the science is not on par with Mengele at all. That is definite all dissections were post mortum. no live subjects.

You obviously have issues that keep you from understanding the difference in you and a world famous neuroscience research doctor. But neurologically i am female genetically no that will never change But the BSTc is formed in the first trimester before the brain folds over. I am sure you do not get that either.

See how your opinion is invalid and idiotic?
In the panel near the post button go to insert media it's next to the button for uploading a video and bam embed it
Thanks but i do not have that button it must be a limitation they have still not given back. In fact they have done nothing to stop the limitations.

Naught thank you for assisting me showing the video. Have you read the new story at AMB dumpster mystery? Tom is going to go insane when he does.