What sort of adult threatens to kill transgender children and their parents? 4/22/21 -

Kornula

kiwifarms.net
Then why did i know at 3 years old. Why did Jazz Jennings say the same thing on national TV why does all the old psychiatry book say that they start at 3 to 7 year of age.

what medical credits do you hold? I would say not even one. i doubt you even spent a minutes in a college level biology for majors.

Why it is all over my medical records that i started saying i was a girl at 3 years old?

I do get that you do not get medical science but it is not evil or anything I say it happens because IT HAPPENED TO ME. and for it i spent every single day getting beat by my mother and father from 3 until i got to old and the psychiatrist in 1984 singed for me to go on hormones.

Oh that is simple you and your kind are the main cause. It is not about us changing it is about family and community comments like yours.
nope

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Yep. You see how you can not accept science and the reality of a neural condition. And you have no ground to stand on.

Dr Swaab versus you. you being a nobody with no education and Dr Swaab holding two medical degrees and being a world famous brain research doctor.

So nope all you want the facts do not care about your uneducated opinion. The objective facts are that he found a myriad of neural clusters all female in a XY body. This by dissection and microscopic observation.

Those including the Bed nucleus of the Stria Terminalis as well as the biological clock as well as sexual regulation cluster. all were female in what is a genetically male body.

As for autistic comically it is you that shows autism Not I. For you see i do change my views depending on the facts presented.

Kornula

kiwifarms.net
Yep. You see how you can not accept science and the reality of a neural condition. And you have no ground to stand on.

Dr Swaab versus you. you being a nobody with no education and Dr Swaab holding two medical degrees and being a world famous brain research doctor.

So nope all you want the facts do not care about your uneducated opinion. The objective facts are that he found a myriad of neural clusters all female in a XY body. This by dissection and microscopic observation.

Those including the Bed nucleus of the Stria Terminalis as well as the biological clock as well as sexual regulation cluster. all were female in what is a genetically male body.

As for autistic comically it is you that shows autism Not I. For you see i do change my views depending on the facts presented.
I'm denying your shitty interpretation of science and statistics.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I'm denying your shitty interpretation of science and statistics.
There is no interpretation it is cut and dry ree. It is all written down perfectly/ And seeing as my college degree is PRE MED. And even the doctors at the clinic tell students i know more about medical science than they do.

And i even prove it from time to time and have second and third year medical students say i should be a professor at teh medical college.

Do get there is no interpretation. it is all cut and dry. and that interview makes that VERY CLEAR.

Kornula

kiwifarms.net
There is no interpretation it is cut and dry ree. It is all written down perfectly/ And seeing as my college degree is PRE MED. And even the doctors at the clinic tell students i know more about medical science than they do.

And i even prove it from time to time and have second and third year medical students say i should be a professor at teh medical college.

Do get there is no interpretation. it is all cut and dry. and that interview makes that VERY CLEAR.
It will not matter what I say or how many real facts I post.. you'll ignore them all to cling to your delusion.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
It will not matter what I say or how many real facts I post.. you'll ignore them all to cling to your delusion.
You might need to ask others about that fool/. I do not have delusions. I am based in reality. But you seem to have issues about actual medical science. Do get that same doctor sets Thomas off due to the subject matter not fitting his delusions.

Now go play in traffic. You are stupid. You have no clue what you are talking about let alone whom.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
"Transgender" children are the victims of their parents. The parents are the problem.
Well it depends on the parent too. most are abusive in one way or another. beating the real trans kids and the pusher of trenderism for profit media parent. who push the child to make money off of them like the dezmon the sissy dresser sold to gay clubs for exploitation and drugged gay orgies.