What supplements do you take? -

StyrofoamFridge

Deacon of the Moonullite Synagogue
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm interested to hear what others take for weight lifting, cardio, and general fitness.

• I use Maniac (Green Apple) by Anabolic Warfare as my pre-workout, sometimes Axion
  • I use powdered creatine (anabolic warfare) in my shakes and pre-workout
  • I drink a BCAA mix while working out and on my off days
  • I use protein powders mixed with whole tard cum (Nutraone)
  • I will take multi-vitamins sporadically
  • In the past, I have used pro-hormone stacks and PCT

• Informative
Reactions: BigRuler

BigRuler

lmao bottom text
kiwifarms.net
from what i read, almost all the things people take to improve performance and training outcomes are either useless placebo (supplements) or come with very nasty side effects and complications (juice)

i do take creatine though, it's dirt cheap and seems to be the most reliable and effective supplement there is. everything else just seems like a scam to me.
i don't consider protein powder a supplement though, that stuff is just food. it's legit, but i don't use it cause it tastes like vomit.

The Shadow

The Shadow knows!
kiwifarms.net
from what i read, almost all the things people take to improve performance and training outcomes are either useless placebo (supplements) or come with very nasty side effects and complications (juice)

i do take creatine though, it's dirt cheap and seems to be the most reliable and effective supplement there is. everything else just seems like a scam to me.
i don't consider protein powder a supplement though, that stuff is just food. it's legit, but i don't use it cause it tastes like vomit.
Protein powder's taste comes down to what brand and flavor and what you mix it with. One vanilla one I've tried tastes like chalk when mixed with water but is decent with tard cum.

oldTireWater

Incompetent as fuck
kiwifarms.net
Damn dude. Have you considered just gritting up instead of trying to find shortcuts?

Seriously though, unless your income directly depends on professional body building, or throwing down in a cage, there's no real reason to use supplements. You're the only one who might notice a difference. Chicks won't care any more than we do about lipstick colors.

Bear in mind I'm an incompetent, yet smug, asshole.

Chichan

kiwifarms.net
I don't personally use, but I have a relative who uses C4 and protein powder he's pretty strong.

Hikikomori-Yume

kiwifarms.net
I need to start taking supplements and vitamins.
Lately I've been experiencing insomnia (I recently quit the ganja) and physically I feel like I'm on the verge of death.
What are some essentials I should take on a daily basis?
I was thinking about getting everything in powder form and making a shake in the morning.

Reactions: StyrofoamFridge

MichaelScott

kiwifarms.net

What are your thoughts about creatine? I want to try it to.. you know, train harder and grow more, but I am concerned about side effects. I was thinking in consume 3 gr per day for like a month and then stop 1 month and so on and so forth.

Reactions: StyrofoamFridge

pentylspacer2600

subgenious computergamer
kiwifarms.net
magnezium in amino acid form. i heavely recomend it during mdma or speed trips to help manage jaw clenching madness

• Informative
Reactions: Recon

BigRuler

lmao bottom text
kiwifarms.net
What are your thoughts about creatine? I want to try it to.. you know, train harder and grow more, but I am concerned about side effects. I was thinking in consume 3 gr per day for like a month and then stop 1 month and so on and so forth.
no side effects unless you are allergic to it or have severe liver/kidney damage already
it won't make you feel any different, but from what i've seen, the evidence for its muscle energy boosting effects is pretty solid and convincing, and you can get an entire kilo of the stuff (enough for more than half a year of daily 5g supplementation) for like 15 euros, so if you're physically active in any way there is no reason to not use it imo

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino