What supplements do you take? -

MichaelScott

kiwifarms.net
no side effects unless you are allergic to it or have severe liver/kidney damage already
it won't make you feel any different, but from what i've seen, the evidence for its muscle energy boosting effects is pretty solid and convincing, and you can get an entire kilo of the stuff (enough for more than half a year of daily 5g supplementation) for like 15 euros, so if you're physically active in any way there is no reason to not use it imo
Ty man, then I'll try it.

Slappy McGherkin

Let me introduce you to coulrophobia.
kiwifarms.net
I don't even lift, bro.

But I do take some supplements for my health. tard cum thistle for my liver, Vitamin D (shown low on blood work and connected to all manner of things that might be ailing you), Apple cider vinegar/cayenne capsule (digestion and weight loss, it works), and more recently, T injections because I'm an old fart with low levels. The boost to my overall mood has been well worth it.

Reactions: StyrofoamFridge

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
morning pills: 6 costco fibers, 3 costco glucosamin-condroitens, 1 costco multi, ECA stack (bronchaid / jet alert / costco asprin). Used to do a shady online pre-stacked ECA stack and a costco guaifenisen, recently hopped over to stacking them myself again and the ephedrine includes a guaifensiensen.

evening pills: 6 fibers, 3 glucosamin-condroitens, 1 multi, 3 potassiums

sometimes I'll do an extra stack before biking to work

• Winner
Reactions: StyrofoamFridge

Shaved Kiwis

Gran Autismo 3: A-Sped
kiwifarms.net
I take magnesium and potassium supplements because I can't be bothered eating tuna and bananas all fucking day.
Unless i revert to fatty, fatty, boombalaty mode bananas and tuna is pretty much all I eat.

morning pills: 6 costco fibers, 3 costco glucosamin-condroitens, 1 costco multi, ECA stack (bronchaid / jet alert / costco asprin). Used to do a shady online pre-stacked ECA stack and a costco guaifenisen, recently hopped over to stacking them myself again and the ephedrine includes a guaifensiensen.

evening pills: 6 fibers, 3 glucosamin-condroitens, 1 multi, 3 potassiums

sometimes I'll do an extra stack before biking to work
Depending on how long you're doing this you're potentially fucking over your future self. Nothing worse than sitting there with a chronic condition ten years down the line only to have that sudden moment of clarity. That it was your own damned fault and that you could have prevented this endless hell that is now your existence if your younger self wasn't such a dumbass, but what the fuck do I know?

StyrofoamFridge

Deacon of the Moonullite Synagogue
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fish oil is worth it.
I took fish oil when I sprained my knee and it got better extremely fast. It's useful and I should take it again.

I inject Super Male Vitality directly into my testicles so that it mixes with the pee that is stored there.
does it work
I've taken it before, still have half a vial. It gives you a slight energy boost (not to mention it makes you horned up, so to say) but it tastes incredibly bitter.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino