• ”The Kiwi Farms's dimwitted contrivances are in full flower, and their poisonous petals of diabolism are blooming all around us.”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)
  2. Our official MOVIE NIGHT is running. Join us on DISCORD for voice chat!

What tangible, basic life skills does Phil possess?

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by CoolGuy420weedbonerXXX, Feb 8, 2019.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

1. Yesterday we learned that Phil can't swim, and instead of fessing up to it, he just bullshitted through and said he's tried it a few times, and could figure it out if he had to. We all laugh at how Phil is incompetent and undeveloped as a human being, but I now have a genuine curiosity as to...

What tangible, basic life skills does Phil possess?
    • Does Phil know how to change a tire?
    • Does Phil know how to parallel park?
    • Can Phil drive a Standard Transmission vehicle?
    • Does Phil speak a second language, and if so, how fluently?
      • Some level of Spanish, as demonstrated in Spanish cheer messages
    • Can Phil point out all 50 American States on an unmarked map?
    • How many countries can Phil point out on an unmarked map of the world?
      • Not many, as his playthrough of Bully's Geography Class missions demonstrated
    • Can Phil cook a steak to a desired level of done-ness?
    • Does Phil know how to mail a letter or ship a package in the mail?
    • Does Phil know how to tie his shoes?
    • Can Phil swim?
      • No, as confirmed on stream yesterday.
    • Can Phil ride a bike?
    • Does Phil know any magic tricks?
    • Does Phil know how to throw a punch?
    • Does Phil know how to unclog a toilet?
      • Yes, or at least he knows how to use an As Seen On TV-type plunger substitute
    • Can Phil play any musical instruments?
    • Does Phil know how to do his own laundry?
      • Yes, but it's a recent development
    If anyone can list any skills they've confirmed that Phil possesses, please post them in this thread, with citations for evidence.

If anyone has a curiosity over whether or not Phil possesses a skill, please share it here.

Since we know Phil reads this forum, let's try to provide him with an accurate assessment of his abilities, and skip the obvious joke of listing obvious things, like how he lacks basic hygiene or financial sensibility. Let's assume Phil is a literal toddler, and this thread is meant to list all of his abilities that would be impressive for a toddler to perform.

EDIT: Let's try to remain PAHSITIVE here, and focus only on things Phil CAN do. He's a big boy and he deserves to be congratulated for his skills, just like a big boy does.

• Winner Winner x 5
    #1 CoolGuy420weedbonerXXX, Feb 8, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Phil does somewhat understand some Spanish phrases. Some troll cheers had some Spanish and I was surprised he got the jist of what was being said. It's possible he has an auto translator on Muxy or whatever, but it's also possible he picked up a lot living in Bridgeport, which has a high population of Puerto Ricans

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    ReentryPhantom

ReentryPhantom Need that money to pay my bills...

kiwifarms.net
  3. Fuck. I had a couple paragraphs typed up before I realized this is about DSP and not ADF. (:_(

• Feels Feels x 9
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Graffiti canvas

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. he knows how to B&B, beg and bitch.

he probably bitches so much because he cant comprehend or do so many basic tasks everyone else can, but in his mind he still thinks hes better than everyone

• Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  5. Wasnt he like 32 or 33 when he talked about learning how to do the laundry on his own? I remember this.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. no fucking way lol. thats just sad

silver spoon up his ass

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. That sounds familiar to me, too. I want to say he alluded to only learning how to do laundry for himself after Panda Lee moved out. Can anyone confirm this?

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Phil can eat noodles with a spoon

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    N0thingICanDo

N0thingICanDo I'm Pressing Buttons (show controller)

kiwifarms.net
  9. Sitting and sleeping are the only things I'm sure he can do successfully.

kiwifarms.net
  10. He doesnt even know what is a "dustbox", what could it be...

• Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  11. its because he didnt have any clean forks and didnt know how to do dishes :P

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Phil doesn't know that you have change the oil in your car.

I was going to say that he knows how to pay bills, but thinking about it, he really doesn't as 1) he only recently learned how to pay all his bills on the same day (sorta?) and 2) he doesn't even realize what bills he pays (pandalee's phone, the sewage bill, and I want to say PSVue?)

• Agree Agree x 1
    Sonichump

Sonichump Gin fueled nights

kiwifarms.net
  13. Breathing. Although given the constant fucking ripping snorts even that's a stretch.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    Pubic Enemy #1

Pubic Enemy #1 Oi m8 wot if ur mam was an email

kiwifarms.net
  14. He knows how to DEVOUR fast food.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    A Witty Name

A Witty Name A Witty Title
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. How do you go through life and lack so many fundemental life skills? I understand he was spoiled rotten. But learning laundry until recently? Like did one parent not consider teaching their son how to do laundry before he went to the dorms? If he didn't even know how to do laundry until recently I doubt he can change a tire, or parallel park...or much else for that matter.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Equinox_

Equinox_ Binge Monster tbh

kiwifarms.net
  16. Being a faggot. But that’s not a basic life skill. So I guess I’m doing this wrong.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. He’s a(n amateur) manipulator.

• Agree Agree x 3
    thebonesauce

thebonesauce The North American Jape

kiwifarms.net
  18. Masturbation.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Ron /pol/

Ron /pol/ https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intolerance_(film)

kiwifarms.net
  19. There is clear evidence he did that wrong. With a camera which was on. Therefore I have to disagree, good sir.

Everytime I want to list a positive ability I am instantly reminded how he failed at it, so he does not know how to do it.
    Lifting weights / Training? He overdid it.
    Cooking? Only his sugar meatball soup.
    Finance genius? Constantly in debts.
    Comedy? The clown is dead.

What about some kind of gourmet ability? A food critique who can distinguish between different flavors, rates consistencies, overall presentation and knows which ingredients fast food should have to contain to become a proper meal. I find this quite fascinating as I literally don't care for such details, I just want to fill my belly. Food is his strength. Not surprising.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    #19 Wurstbrot, Feb 8, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
    Wurstbrot

Wurstbrot Basic Understanding Of Time

kiwifarms.net
  20. he can make authentic italian sauce dood

• Like Like x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Sonichump

Sonichump Gin fueled nights

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.