What tea/coffee are you drinking? -

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My grocery store has about 20 different whole beans for $6.98/pound. I get two scoops of double French roast with one scoop of Sumatra. Super dark and almost chocolaty with a whisper of earth and ocean. Splendid.

I discovered this stuff a few years ago and have it cold in the afternoon. I make it with coconut milk and a little vanilla and have it over ice. It's like the best YooHoo you've ever had if YooHoo were good and it makes you feel great. The Ghana French Roast is where it's at.

eta: you can get it off Amazon which is where I buy it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

murgatroid

kiwifarms.net
I don't drink coffee. Sometimes I'll drink tea. Mostly I drink mil.k

Screen Shot 2020-05-09 at 12.17.11 PM.png

Dang Woodchucks!

Chairman of the 4th Generation 🐉
kiwifarms.net
Cuban coffee I got at Walmart. It's pretty good, usually buy Bustelo but they were out last time.

As for tea, I'm drinking Snapple Peach Tea. Tastes more like juice though.

Reactions: StrawberryDouche

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I unironically like Starbucks' single origin whole beans that they sell in their stores by the bag. Especially anything they get from Africa. Drinking their Rwandan coffee right now and it's absolutely god tier.

Any coffee sourced from Africa is better then any other place tbqh.

Rinny.

a fhakin rat
kiwifarms.net
I'm not into tea aside from milk tea or thai tea, so basically some potent and sweet milk heavy beverage.
Coffee I just mainly drink bustelo

Tor Lugosi

The Holy One of Israel
kiwifarms.net
I always have a cup of coffee in the morning with a little bit of sugar and some half&half. Right now I'm using Cafe Bustelo in the little single-serve pods. So long as it's dark roast I'm usually not too picky with the brand.

Gabble Ratchet

craving penetrations
kiwifarms.net
Current favourite is San Francisco Bay Coffee's Rainforest Blend. Beans are some of the darkest and most fragrant I've seen; practically oozing oil. Powerful and rich, not too acidic, perfect to drink black. Picked it up from Costco, expected it to be good but not this good.

Reactions: StrawberryDouche

Foltest

King of Termia and protector of Kfarms
kiwifarms.net
for now, I'm drinking coffee in capsule. It is americano but I can't wait until I can drink filter coffee again.

I make my coffee in a French press. Whatever is on sale at the moment in my local grocery store - sometimes it's regular Paulig arabica, sometimes it's something else.

Archeops

I’m some narcissistic bitch’s OC for Halloween
kiwifarms.net
I have two different blends I brew depending on the situation. If I'm just brewing single cups then I have Starbucks' Anniversary blend, one of the few Starbucks coffees I can stomach without feeling like shit. If I'm brewing a pot for prolonged consumption (or guests) then I have an iffy blend of pre-ground coffee I just toss into the basket. If it's particularly iffy then I add in a small amount of wintery spices like cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and ginger to make it more palatable.

Gatdam Animal Person

Hot dog!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For me, it's the generic "Great Value" coffee brand from Wal-Mart with a bit of Tim Horton hot chocolate mix added in it.

It's far from the best tho, but where I live we buy it more for quantity than for quality. Oh well.