What the repeal of Rule 230 of the Communications Act Means to the Kiwi Farms -

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A lot, because it's repeal will make him financially responsible for all the indecent communications that the Angry Adult Autistic Asshole Army based here make and criminally liable for a lot of shit that causes great harm, like driving somebody to suicide.

It would also make FB and youtube liable for the content of your posts on those platforms.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
You should be more concerned with what it would mean for you, Tom. It would mean everyone who already follows you would just find you wherever you are instead of staying here and we'd be completely unconstrained by any Farms rules. Things would get a lot more fun for you personally, unlike more obscure cows who would just be forgotten.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
kf personal army req.png

Did you molest enough dogs over Christmas, Tom?
Tommy, I want you to know that if the forum is shut down because of a repeal of section 230 you'll still be a dogfucker who committed statutory rape.
Get new images, your collection of 3 or 4 images you post over and over is getting really old.
Not only that, he referred to Null as our fat fuhrer. He views himself as a normal Kiwi.

Why on Earth would I want to be "Normal"?
I can't quote your shitty op but

lol kill yourself nigger
If KF were ever to shut down, it wouldn't be because of you faggot.

It would also make FB and youtube liable for the content of your posts on those platforms.
As ever, Tom is truly on the bleeding edge of current events. I can't wait to hear his commentary on the hula hoop craze.
As ever, Tom is truly on the bleeding edge of current events. I can't wait to hear his commentary on the hula hoop craze.
Which would mean that they would shutdown. As they are the only way tom can find people to communicate with, he would become even more lonely.
Either way, it works out
1609307545997.png
#HippieHistorian #MakeAmericaGenericAgain #PipeWaterNotOil #MineTheAsteroids #MniWiconi #SeventhGenerationUprising #CrazyHorseLives