What the repeal of Rule 230 of the Communications Act Means to the Kiwi Farms -

DocHoliday1977

Mentally Disabled Schizoposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pam, you're cool when you're normal.
I get no joy laughing at you when you skitzo out.

I don't schizo out.

It's "schizo" as in "schizophrenia". In any basic psychology textbook, you'll find the correct terminology.

And I have ADHD -a chemical imbalance not without it's own drama. But also includes excessive high intellectual ability if not screwed up entirely at an early age.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
But Tommie, if the KiwiFarms shut down, where will you tard-rage on Christmas?

Daily reminder that Tommie Tooter is a regular poster on the KiwiFarms.
that's not really accurate and a little insulting , junior. you'd best realize that i'm the most irregular poster on this reprobate ranch and start showing some respect, son.

you mistake passion For rage. not many people are really capable oF reaching any deeper into my emotions than annoyed anywhere i habituate . i just block the most aggressively redundant and ridiculous, one by one, until there's nobody leFt but me and cool people or they ban me. i'm Fucking legend From beFore the internet went public. your hate is empowering to me. observing so much cognitive dissonance and complete void in selF awareness in so many people at once is truly invigorating and nourishing to my most Feral instincts.
I don't schizo out.

It's "schizo" as in "schizophrenia". In any basic psychology textbook, you'll find the correct terminology.

And I have ADHD -a chemical imbalance not without it's own drama. But also includes excessive high intellectual ability if not screwed up entirely at an early age.
You have a perFectly normal range oF emotions and behavior that is rapidly shiFting on you. there are a lot oF herbals that are good For anxiety, lavender and peppermint, in particular, gingko and ginseng are good For helping with clarity and Focus.

For anybody wondering, all the F's are capped because the key is jammed. i need to take the board apart aFter i get up. i'm done tonight pretty much.

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
that's not really accurate and a little insulting , junior. you'd best realize that i'm the most irregular poster on this reprobate ranch and start showing some respect, son.

you mistake passion For rage. not many people are really capable oF reaching any deeper into my emotions than annoyed anywhere i habituate . i just block the most aggressively redundant and ridiculous, one by one, until there's nobody leFt but me and cool people or they ban me. i'm Fucking legend From beFore the internet went public. your hate is empowering to me. observing so much cognitive dissonance and complete void in selF awareness in so many people at once is truly invigorating and nourishing to my most Feral instincts.

You have a perFectly normal range oF emotions and behavior that is rapidly shiFting on you. there are a lot oF herbals that are good For anxiety, lavender and peppermint, in particular, gingko and ginseng are good For helping with clarity and Focus.

For anybody wondering, all the F's are capped because the key is jammed. i need to take the board apart aFter i get up. i'm done tonight pretty much.
Oh you're a legend Thomas.

Just not for the right reasons.

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
kiwifarms.net
You are proof that
EloAA3BVoAAyG7J.jpeg

untrue. do you believe everything people tell you on the internet, you silly slut?
No. You do rape dogs though, because women won't go near you, and for good reason. I heard from a Muslim girl that she'd never shag you, because it's haram to touch pork.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

What herbs are good for constant rage, out of curiosity?

Fireman Sam

Sam is the hero next door
kiwifarms.net
Correct, Josh has said many times that he'll have no choice but to shut down the website if 230 is outright repealed. But the reality is, Kiwifarms as a website and community isn't going anywhere unless 230 is kill. :biggrin:
And if that comes to pass, you'll feel an emptiness within you, as a significant person of interest you come here for the attention, you are drawn to it like moths to a flame. While to your credit Tommy, you're one of the people who don't sperg out completely and flail like a retard when you see people talking about you, you'll absolutely miss the back and forths and stirring shit with random faggots here.