What the repeal of Rule 230 of the Communications Act Means to the Kiwi Farms -

CheesyBoy

Don't worry, I also hate myself.
kiwifarms.net
Tommy, are you really so delusional that you think there are people on this site who like you? No one does. If anyone on this site thought you were an intelligent, charismatic, caring person, then you wouldn't have a -13,000 reaction score. Not once have I seen a single person come to your defence in any thread. You can't just block all of the haters on this site, because you'd have to block every single user. No one on this site likes you, I'm sure no one in any of your Facebook groups like you, and I'm positive that you have no actual real life friends. You are a wart on the genitals of society.

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't schizo out.

It's "schizo" as in "schizophrenia". In any basic psychology textbook, you'll find the correct terminology.

And I have ADHD -a chemical imbalance not without it's own drama. But also includes excessive high intellectual ability if not screwed up entirely at an early age.
Lol, you PM'd me once telling me that I was Michael Fassabender (or whatever his name is) because of a joke somebody else made in a different multi PM which you somehow mistook for me.

Last edited:

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Even without 230, you're still a dog raping deranged troon.
no, you're a fetishistic fascist fool fomenting the proliferation of libelous fiction, fully culpable for felonious acts against me emanating from this site, with or without rule 230, foolish failed abortion.
Thomas, why do you wear that stupid, thriftstore outdated red hat that's from the 40s? We all know you're a bald, unfashionable man, who dresses like one.
i own you. keep hating on me, jealous angry adult autistic
You are proof that
View attachment 1817753

No. You do rape dogs though, because women won't go near you, and for good reason. I heard from a Muslim girl that she'd never shag you, because it's haram to touch pork.
i don't drink much and my closest friends are all women , incel imbecile. did you use your therapeutic disinfectants this morning, scuzz ball?

puta. i make my own
1609353886082.png

You're nuttier than a squirrel's droppings.
so? at least I'm not an insane incel like you and most of the rest of @Null and @Daisymae aka Sneasel's Angry Adult Autistic Asshole Army with it's Trans Taliban Tactical Terror Team commanded by Madame Puta de la Estupido Pera , the Spanish fuckbag of some imposing Iberian imbecile i need to be very, very scared of

1609363524506.png

Attachments

• 1609361880094.png
    1609361880094.png
    211.2 KB · Views: 18

WolfeTone

Matt Gaetz's Stand: The Retard
kiwifarms.net
racoon.jpeg

Wherever you go, think of others first and it will numb your pain.

Let your saxophone be the tool you use to escape the locked room of reality.

Seek your innermost thoughts for both strength and weakness.

And find a balance in the life you're slated to live.

We can not run from what's inside. But much power is found in peace.

Daisymae

Failed Tranny William Waterman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
so? at least I'm not an insane incel like you and most of the rest of @Null and @Daisymae aka Sneasel's Angry Adult Autistic Asshole Army with it's Trans Taliban Tactical Terror Team commanded by Madame Puta de la Estupido Pera , the Spanish fuckbag of some imposing Iberian imbecile i need to be very, very scared of
find an apartment that hasn't been contated yet about your child and dog molestation or habit of stiffing landlords, son?

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
no, you're a fetishistic fascist fool fomenting the proliferation of libelous fiction, fully culpable for felonious acts against me emanating from this site, with or without rule 230, foolish failed abortion.

i don't drink much and my closest friends are all women , incel imbecile. did you use your therapeutic disinfectants this morning, scuzz ball?

puta. i make my own View attachment 1818311

View attachment 1818572
His clanging is getting really bad. Time to up the meds.

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
kiwifarms.net

puta. i make my own View attachment 1818311

View attachment 1818572
”Madame Puta de la Estupido [sic] Pera”

Jajaja, este maricón piensa que puede insultarme y a @Mariposa Electrique en español. Aquí, coño, hay unos consejos por tu pequeño cerbero.

Callate, apaga tu ordenador, y vete al manicomio. O, de preferencia, al carajo.