Null

Ooperator
@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg
7b1.gif

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
your point being? it may or may not protect you from criminal liability when people in this "stalker community" are rounded up for actual crimes such as computer intrusion, impersonation, false reporting , electronic harassment and incitement. i don't know. i've never studied it that deeply.
Making fun of you is not harassment or incitement. You have chosen to log onto Kiwifarms and we have made fun of you for being incredibly exceptional. That is not against the law.

Stilgar of Troon

Facial Fremen-isation Surgery
True & Honest Fan
your point being? it may or may not protect you from criminal liability when people in this "stalker community" are rounded up for actual crimes such as computer intrusion, impersonation, false reporting , electronic harassment and incitement. i don't know. i've never studied it that deeply.
Cope. Much cope.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
Making fun of you is not harassment or incitement. You have chosen to log onto Kiwifarms and we have made fun of you for being incredibly exceptional. That is not against the law.
Agree, people have tried to seriously get OPL's trolls prosecuted, but since he must most of his BS out there, you can't really do much. People have even less sympathy for a child molesting dog rapist.

Person of Interest
Agree, people have tried to seriously get OPL's trolls prosecuted, but since he must most of his BS out there, you can't really do much. People have even less sympathy for a child molesting dog rapist.
except those people who require actual proo f of such preposterous allegations, you ignorant whore. carry on with your believing lies about me and see where that goes, my bitch.

except those people who require actual proo f of such preposterous allegations, you ignorant whore. carry on with your believing lies about me and see where that goes, my bitch.
If you don’t want people to believe you’re a child-molesting dog rapist, try not acting like the kind of remorseless sociopath that would be a child-molesting dog rapist.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
And when is that going to happen? What steps have you taken that lead you to believe this is happening? What evidence do you have to back your allegations up?
Is this that unpleasant male aspect you were talking about?

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
You're a fucking moron, there was actual proof. More proof than you could ever provide. You're just mad because OPL's dimensional merge is more liked and believed thank your shitty space Jews. You're just mad because I have the option to be a bitch and whore, instead, I chose to be a mother, professional, a female lover, and a conservative god-fearing woman. The only options you were born with include faggot and homeless.
1609545646520.png

Person of Interest
If you don’t want people to believe you’re a child-molesting dog rapist, try not acting like the kind of remorseless sociopath that would be a child-molesting dog rapist.
You're a fucking moron, there was actual proof. More proof than you could ever provide. You're just mad because OPL's dimensional merge is more liked and believed thank your shitty space Jews. You're just mad because I have the option to be a bitch and whore, instead, I chose to be a mother, professional, a female lover, and a conservative god-fearing woman. The only options you were born with include faggot and homeless.
View attachment 1822673
We all know what you do to dogs, female or otherwise. So who's really in danger of the law here, goy?
You know Tom, I try to stay away from this area but I feel obligated to let you know that this forum could disappear tomorrow and you’d still be a loser.
i own you all. carry on, dear stupid people.
1609546628043.png

Tommie just what the fuck do you think is gonna happen when you take us all to court and say "they said I fuck dogs and kids and shit my pants and eat garbage and that's a lie" and the defense pulls up multiple videos of you telling, in your own words, the various stories of you fucking dogs and garbage and shitting your kids and eating pants?

A defense to defamation is a founded belief that what you're saying is the truth. Your own words, audio recorded for all to see, represent a foundation for a belief to the truth of your actions. Literally what the fuck is it you don't get about this scenario?