What the repeal of Rule 230 of the Communications Act Means to the Kiwi Farms -

repentance

True & Honest Fan
Tommie just what the fuck do you think is gonna happen when you take us all to court and say "they said I fuck dogs and kids and shit my pants and eat garbage and that's a lie" and the defense pulls up multiple videos of you telling, in your own words, the various stories of you fucking dogs and garbage and shitting your kids and eating pants?

A defense to defamation is a founded belief that what you're saying is the truth. Your own words, audio recorded for all to see, represent a foundation for a belief to the truth of your actions. Literally what the fuck is it you don't get about this scenario?
Were you lying when you made those statements, Mr Wasserberg, or are you lying now?

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
Keep yelling at that cloud, old man.
We all know what you do to dogs, female or otherwise. So who's really in danger of the law here, goy?
Tommie just what the fuck do you think is gonna happen when you take us all to court and say "they said I fuck dogs and kids and shit my pants and eat garbage and that's a lie" and the defense pulls up multiple videos of you telling, in your own words, the various stories of you fucking dogs and garbage and shitting your kids and eating pants?

A defense to defamation is a founded belief that what you're saying is the truth. Your own words, audio recorded for all to see, represent a foundation for a belief to the truth of your actions. Literally what the fuck is it you don't get about this scenario?
stay real stupid, my bitches. believe things that aren't true and especially believe that it consumes my emotions one iota that it consumes you amazingly ridiculous angry adult autistic assholes whole reality. i own this whole stupid board of ridiculous retarded reprobates renting me resort space in their heads for free.

stay real stupid, my bitches. believe things that aren't true and especially believe that it consumes my emotions one iota that it consumes you amazingly ridiculous angry adult autistic assholes whole reality. i own this whole stupid board of ridiculous retarded reprobates renting me resort space in their heads for free.
Type more words about how not angry you are.

that wasn't the question tommie, try again

7b1-gif.1822394

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
I'm totally not mad or retarded, guise. Totally!

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
Agree, people have tried to seriously get OPL's trolls prosecuted, but since he must most of his BS out there, you can't really do much. People have even less sympathy for a child molesting dog rapist.
I'd love to see how that goes in court.
”I'm suing KF for saying I'm a paedo who rapes dogs”
you are a paedo who rapes dogs though
*crickets*

It'd make Russell Greer look like a Supreme Court justice by comparison.
i own you all.
Nurse!

CheesyBoy

Don't worry, I also hate myself.
Tommy, no matter how many times you call us stupid, you never explain why.

You "live rent-free in our heads" not because we seethe at the the world like you do, but because your retarded antics bring us so much entertainment and joy. Your posts are like a TV show that we look forward to seeing new episodes of, made all the better by how we, the audience, can influence them.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
Tommy, no matter how many times you call us stupid, you never explain why.

You "live rent-free in our heads" not because we seethe at the the world like you do, but because your retarded antics bring us so much entertainment and joy. Your posts are like a TV show that we look forward to seeing new episodes of, made all the better by how we, the audience, can influence them.
Time and time again he has some venture in the offing that he thinks will validate his wasted life, and it always falls apart. This “I own you” thing is just another form of cope, some way of proving that he does matter to someone.

Christ, imagine living like that. Other people have careers, children, grandchildren, qualifications, real achievements. Tommie is trying to lord it over everyone because a bunch of autists laugh at him. Congratulations, you’re on a level with ADF, but are less successful that Chris-Chan or Brianna Wu. What an achievement.

AnOminous

there ain't no turning back
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
I'd love to see how that goes in court.
”I'm suing KF for saying I'm a paedo who rapes dogs”
you are a paedo who rapes dogs though
*crickets*
I always wonder what this fat pedo retard thinks would happen if he would actually end up in court over this. "They said I was a pedo!" "Well, are you?" "The child was really mature and she consented!" "Dismissed." "They also said I masturbated a dog!" "Well, did you?" "The dog enjoyed it and it wasn't for my pleasure!" "Dismissed. Get the fuck out of my court."

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
Tom is still angry at you null for not giving him KF destroying admin powers. He is on shart overdrive too.
your point being? it may or may not protect you from criminal liability when people in this "stalker community" are rounded up for actual crimes such as computer intrusion, impersonation, false reporting , electronic harassment and incitement. i don't know. i've never studied it that deeply.
DUH moment i see tom. It will do you no good either you dog fingering pedophile.
except those people who require actual proo f of such preposterous allegations, you ignorant whore. carry on with your believing lies about me and see where that goes, my bitch.
What? You mean like page 1 through 798 of the general thread in your sub forum?
You're a fucking moron, there was actual proof. More proof than you could ever provide. You're just mad because OPL's dimensional merge is more liked and believed thank your shitty space Jews. You're just mad because I have the option to be a bitch and whore, instead, I chose to be a mother, professional, a female lover, and a conservative god-fearing woman. The only options you were born with include faggot and homeless.
View attachment 1822673
He is mad. The jealousy he shows for you is comically incredible. Envy is a bitter drink.

His own words are pathetic and delusional where he dreams of being a woman and sitting around eating chocolate and playing cards while some man works himself to death for tom.

Even though we both know that is not how it is. You chose an honorable life a mother and a professional woman. You have one hell of a load doing both is tough.

And my newest granddaughter OMG she got on her feet finally she is walking. And she is into everything.
i own you all. carry on, dear stupid people.
View attachment 1822688
Oh so it does not matter but yet you sit there screaming at walls all day anyways.

Face it tom you are a dog fingering pedophile loser that is out of his mind and mas at the internet constantly.
Ph tom such a moronic statement we can see that is consumes your emotions.

tom is mad.jpg

Do you remember this tom? this is the look on your putridly ugly face while reading one of my post on AMB. Then you exploded in anger screaming out my words.

tom is mad2.jpg

Or this one where you are reading one of Sneasel post look how angry you look.

tom is mad3.jpg

Yea tom keep saying shit that we know it not true about you.

Out of all the cows on this site Tommy is probably the only one who is guaranteed to die mad.
Well to be honest tom is a mad cow. Now we are not sure when he picked up the mad cow disease, but we suspect it was shortly after birth.

BlueArmedDevil

They said this bomb was clean
True & Honest Fan
mad cow disease
Being a Prion spread disease it's possible he could have scavenged some beef from any number of places during his years of "eating out" however the lifespan is usally 13 months after initial symptoms appear.

Since Tommy is a very special person they may only suffer the minor symptoms as his body has long since adapted to the misfolded genes, much like the degeneration seen in cannibal tribes.