What to expect from the next 20 years? (2021 - 2040)

cybertoaster

Chairman of the mammary regulation committee
kiwifarms.net
In 100 years, people will still be saying "OMG MASS CLIMATE CHANGE IS COMING IN ___ YEARS AND WILL DESTROY THE WORLDERINO!!!!!!!! like fucking retards

The mistake is thinking its gonna be like 'the day after tomorrow', just an overnight shit

Its the boiling frog, its already happening, every year is a tiny bit hotter than the last, tiny bit more drought, another no-name species goes extinct, some poor country nobody cares about gets flooded, shit goes as usual in developed countries so nobody cares, people get used to it

Eventually shit will get ugly but by that time people will be used to there being less animals than before, summers being a shit season where you cant step outside and have to live with the AC on 24/7, having to take 1-minute showers and not everyday, etc

Look how the 'rona got people used to not being able to leave the house, everybody just plays along

In the grand scheme of history 2020 wasn't even that crazy. What's really even happened this year. Kung Fu flu and Daddy sperging out? No one can predict the future, especially some reddit tier mongoloids that can only muster up some half baked log linear regression.

I know right? imagine if they got dropped in 1941 europe, specially the occupied half

:optimistic::optimistic::optimistic:

Until NATO is out of the picture, I doubt that'll happen. The age of mass population exchange is over, the majority of the Anatolian population has been 'Turkified' since the 30-50s, and Greece + Russia do not have the manpower capable of occupying a city the size of Istanbul. Same with Armenia, I don't think they'll be able to hold anything beyond slivers of the borders (and even that is iffy due to the presence of Azerbaijan and the multiple fronts that would open up due to Pan-Turkism).

In the end, bodies hold territory, and there are fundamentally no sizable communities of Greeks or Armenians in Turkey at this point, due to various historical reasons.

But on the off-hand the circumstances line up (i.e. Some ultra-nationalist enacting the final solution on the Armenians/Kurds in a post-NATO Turkey), Russia (if it retains enough of its force projection and isn't preoccupied elsewhere) might just try to chunk off the southeastern parts to the Kurds (who do form a large majority of the population there), just to create a dependent client state. The Turks would never forgive them for that, but it would basically preoccupy them for at least a decade or so, depending on the PR battle and Western reaction.

The yuros really dropped the ball when they didnt finish off the turks, should've helped greece get constantinople back, help armenia rekt the turks and take as much land as they could. Those two countries would then act as a buffer to both jihadies and commies, instead they let the commies take armenia and propped up the turks after WWII, biiiiiig mistake

and to clean up Whitey when he soils himself especially.

Are they doing that tho? seen plenty of black and mexican orderlies in the US but everytime they show a Euro hospital the orderlies are white, eastern-european, but not black and specially not muslim

In the UK you see a few indians, thats all, the jihadies are comfortable enough living off welfare, no need to lower themselves and cleaning infidel asses

Godbert Manderville

kiwifarms.net
Are they doing that tho? seen plenty of black and mexican orderlies in the US but everytime they show a Euro hospital the orderlies are white, eastern-european, but not black and specially not muslim

In the UK you see a few indians, thats all, the jihadies are comfortable enough living off welfare, no need to lower themselves and cleaning infidel asses

Euro hospitals and care homes are still riding the Eastern European labour wave to an extent, I expect, but that region has its own significant fertility problems and the labour wave will dry up in the medium term.

knowing a bit about the UK situation through a friend who is in the field, it's dominated by Africans / Blacks and South Asians / jihadi's. If there's anyone who doesn't want to lower themselves to clean ass it's White people. It's hard and dirty work. Same reason the UK imports Eastern Euro labour for farm work. A good portion of local Whites are lazy and entitled.

albert the programmer

Computer programmer at work
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was under the impression that A.I. and automation will force the US to become more accelerated with how China is preparing the machines to make their country more of a powerhouse.

VIPPER?

kiwifarms.net
Maybe there will be an architectural revival to save tourism.
few people travel for architecture and those few that do do it for ancient things or at least stuff that predates electricity. no one picks up and drops 8 grand to go visit the newest dishrack of a sculpture some starchitect threw up to house an orchestra that doesnt play. and even then only american wasps do tourism to go look at stuff alone.

also neo lingua franca will be english and some manner of chinese. even if you think itll be an old world language french or dutch are more likely since those are more widely spoken in afrika and various other colonies that actually do business. spanish is the purview of the actual spanish and spics and little more

So how has Kiwifarms been able to stay up for so long?
a LOT of work finding less politicized payment processors and methods, if glorious leader is to be believed

cybertoaster

kiwifarms.net
If there's anyone who doesn't want to lower themselves to clean ass it's White people. It's hard and dirty work. Same reason the UK imports Eastern Euro labour for farm work. A good portion of local Whites are lazy and entitled.

I know, chavs are the lowest of the low, even Hitler wanted to exterminate them

I was under the impression that A.I. and automation will force the US to become more accelerated with how China is preparing the machines to make their country more of a powerhouse.

The only thing chinese businessmen are doing is moving their factories to Vietnam or some other cheaper country overnight, not even a joke they hire people to take everything that can fit in a truck and drive south while bribing borderguards. Next morning the chinese employees showup only to find the factory is empty and their boss is gone

Truth is china is corrupt as fuck, the police state is only there to keep the average chong from getting uppity and try to do something about the CCP, corrupt fucks only go to jail when they run out of bribes, or bet on a losing horse within the party and fall out of favor

also neo lingua franca will be english and some manner of chinese. even if you think itll be an old world language french or dutch are more likely since those are more widely spoken in afrika and various other colonies that actually do business. spanish is the purview of the actual spanish and spics and little more

Nobody is going to learn chinese, specially now that we're getting close to real-time translator apps. And spanish is going to be the language of the future for the US, basically every school has spanish class now, not even the schools in NJ made kids learn Italian back when it was basically West Italy. Its gonna be like Canada with english and french, except the hispanics might end up being the majority.

VIPPER?

kiwifarms.net
Nobody is going to learn chinese, specially now that we're getting close to real-time translator apps.
A good reason why no one is gonna learn fucking anything nigga. but you're always gonna need lwayers who can translate legalese dialects of local languages you do business with. And you're more likely to need a friendly algerian to help you not get scammed in french than to needing a friendly mexican to help you not get scammed in spanish. the only people who think spanish is going to be especially relevant are desperate WASPs

cybertoaster

kiwifarms.net
WASP dont learn spanish even after being practically raised by mexican nannies, and lawyers are next in the AI chopping block, turns out crossreferencing previous cases is a lot of what they do and IBM is already offering software that can handle that at speeds no team of lawyers running on pure coke could ever achieve

Meanwhile we can't make a robot that unclog toilets, better learn that

VIVIIXI

kiwifarms.net
Since there was no year 0, technically 2020 is part of the 2010s - making the 2010s quite the shit decade with an insane freak show as the grand finale.

Hopefully things get better this decade, but I don't plan to hold my breath now.
I've never been one to go with the notion that "year 0" is the end of a decade rather than the beginning. I suppose you could look at it subjectively, but time doesn't sit still. If the clock says 12:00 am you're not still in the previous day. You're X number of seconds into the next day. So if the year is "0" you're still in a positive number even if it's fractional.

Cabelaz

Hang ‘Em High.
kiwifarms.net
Nothing you do will ever matter. As an individual you're worthless. Only your actions have value.
Problem is, anyone posting on kiwifarms does nothing valuable.
So let's all huddle and cry about how bad things are going to be. I'm from the future. Things are gonna get real baddddd.

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Like I said other thread, the '00s were the last years that went by "normal" to me. Then the '10s passed in a blur of disturbing new trends like "social" media, "smart" phones, social "justice", and the "Internet Of Things". I feel as if I'm stuck in the future. A crappy future.

FunPosting101

Ebin posting only, no other posts allowed! : DDDD
kiwifarms.net
The EU is going to become the new Brazil, you're gonna have these gated cities where the rich live behind huge walls with a private army shooting any of those "doctors and engineers" they let in years ago. Not rich enough to pay your way into a walled city? you get to spend your time with ahmed and mobutu, just like the average middle class Brazilian has to watch his back for any favela gangs trying to storm his home. Of course much like Brazil the EU is going to completely disarm his population so stop jacking off to RWDS fantasies, just hurting ahmed's feelings will get you a life sentence

Expect the same stateside, consider many rightwing latinos in the US are people who escaped from that shit, and the leftwing latinos that outnumber them are the people who turned those countries into the shitholes you see now, but still want to bring those ideas over. There are two Mexicos: one for the rich which looks like manhattan, and one for all the rest where you see narcos driving around with more guns than the military.
I don't particular feel like going over the rest of the stuff you posted, but if Europe actually goes the way you claim it will laws will not matter and not be enforced outside of the wealthy enclaves you mentioned. Working and Middle-Class White people will have ethnic gangs of their own and shooting someone who tries to rob your business will set off a turf war, not a police investigation.

The US is, by contrast, not Europe and any attempts to impose European style gun-controls or self-defense laws will be met with first mass-scale civil disobedience and if the government tries to really press the issue an actual rebellion/insurrection/insurgency that the authorities simply will not be able to contain.

:Edit: Actually, let me also point out that I find the whole legalization of pedophilia thing highly dubious as well. Child rape is a big no-no and all the attempts on the part of the far left to reverse that have failed miserably.

Drag-on Knight 91873

"Listen man, it's complicated."
kiwifarms.net
The US is, by contrast, not Europe and any attempts to impose European style gun-controls or self-defense laws will be met with first mass-scale civil disobedience and if the government tries to really press the issue an actual rebellion/insurrection/insurgency that the authorities simply will not be able to contain.
California's current gun laws already violate DC v. Heller by demanding all owners store their weapons in gun safes. It's also about as difficult to legally buy a gun as it is to buy a car or a house. So I'm not as convinced of this claim as I used to be.

FunPosting101

kiwifarms.net
California's current gun laws already violate DC v. Heller by demanding all owners store their weapons in gun safes. It's also about as difficult to legally buy a gun as it is to buy a car or a house. So I'm not as convinced of this claim as I used to be.
And to what extent are these laws actually enforced? I have no doubt that various local level governments will try and pull this or that bullshit, but the odds that these laws will actually be enforced in any significant manner before eventually being overturned by the SCOTUS seem rather unlikely to me.

Cyclonus

kiwifarms.net
On many occasions, the one thought that stopped me hanging myself was the possibility I'll live to see the singularity. Y'know, where we upload our minds to computers and live forever in virtual worlds and have the dirtiest sex with virtual constructs of any supermodel we want. That said, somebody has to be the last person to ever die, and knowing my luck It'll be me.

Last edited:

Hellbound Hellhound

kiwifarms.net
lol at everyone expecting China to collapse

The US will be the one collapsing
I'm of two minds about this. I think China as it currently exists is much more likely to implode than the US, although on the flipside, I also think China could recover from a collapse in a way that the United States realistically couldn't.

The crucial thing to keep in mind is the important cultural differences between the two countries: America is more of an individualistic society where people are prone to be disagreeable and contrarian, whereas China is more of a collectivistic society where people overwhelmingly tend to fall in line.

The main benefit of the American approach is that it allows for far more questioning of orthodoxy (and as a result: much more innovation), but it comes at the cost of also allowing a lot more obstacles to actually getting things done: in the form of litigiousness, red tape, lobbying, political intransigence, etc. China largely lacks the benefits of the former (and as a result, mostly just copies the inventions of others), but it also has the advantage of mostly doing without the latter, which generally allows for far greater productivity.

This latter point, I believe, is crucial, because in a post-collapse scenario, you're going to be looking at a lot of damage which needs repairing, and in those circumstances, productivity and industriousness, rather than ideas and innovation, are what is most immediately important.

We can see working examples of this even today: for instance if a piece of infrastructure collapses or needs replacing in China, it's rebuilt within a few weeks, no questions asked. In the US, meanwhile, it can take months or even years of red tape and lawsuits before reconstruction of failing infrastructure can even begin, and this is true even at the height of prosperity and stability. In a post-collapse scenario, I think the US would be fucked.

cybertoaster

kiwifarms.net
Right now China is having a huge problem, basically anyone who is above peasantry is trying to get their money and assets out of the country, and looking around for any country that will give them citizenship for money, why? because the CCP is once again hinting at a mass takeover of private companies, and most chinese arent really commies and remember well what happened to all the chinese that didnt get out before mao took over everything in 1949, even the poor ones that made the vast majority of the 50 million dead during the hilariously named "great leap forward"

What I'm trying to say is that China is super unstable and corrupt, all that infrastructure? shitty concrete filled with sand, thats how they make it fast and "cheap", and I use quotes because it should be far cheaper but the sand is there becase somebody pocketed the price of the concrete, and some CCP official got a huge bribe for allowing that. Any piece of chinese-made infrastructure outside of china has the same problems, the huge dam they built in Ecuador has cracks all over the place and tons of engineering mistakes.

I don't particular feel like going over the rest of the stuff you posted, but if Europe actually goes the way you claim it will laws will not matter and not be enforced outside of the wealthy enclaves you mentioned. Working and Middle-Class White people will have ethnic gangs of their own and shooting someone who tries to rob your business will set off a turf war, not a police investigation.

:Edit: Actually, let me also point out that I find the whole legalization of pedophilia thing highly dubious as well. Child rape is a big no-no and all the attempts on the part of the far left to reverse that have failed miserably.

What you think Brazil dont have police? that they dont do investigations? They do, but it all goes nowhere, the cops are in cahoots with the gangs, gang members disappear or are disappeared, take the hint. What you gonna have is a lot of coverups like the grooming gangs one, but most of the time it wont be due to racism but lack of budget, overworked cops and basically that nobody cares anymore. If you want to see that happening in slow motion look at Argentina

I highly doubt there will be white gangs, frankly I dont think they have the balls. I know there are chavs and the like but the past years the western rightwing has been pathetic, getting beat around by a bunch of soyboys and tyrones, losing elections. In Europe you have the issue that the other side is a bunch of hardened refugees coming from fucking warzones, and those places were still violent and ruthless before the wars, that ahmed at the convenience store? stoned his sister to death for refusing to marry his uncle and gives zero fucks about it

The gun stuff is already happening, its again a boiling the frog strategy and they go little by little, but eventually it will be like california. And in any case they dont have to take your guns, its enough to make it legally impossible to use guns IRL which is what many countries did. Many states already dont let you use letal force to defend your home let alone yourself. If the riots of 2020 proved anything is that there wont be an uprising from the right.

I used to think the pedo part was really far fetched but after desmond and the wave of "lets turn kinds into troonies" and all that sexualization I think the possibility exists. You say "failed miserably" but I dont see any parents of these drag kids getting arrested, fired or even ostracized. And if you re-read my post I say "if its legalized" and I theorize what would happen after that. I dont think its a certainty but its a possibility, specially if Europe really gets more islamic you gonna see a lot of 15yo girls married to 50yo dudes, just like back home

On many occasions, the one thought that stopped me hanging myself was the possibility I'll live to see the singularity. Y'know, where we upload our minds to computers and live forever in virtual worlds and have the dirtiest sex with virtual constructs of any supermodel we want. That said, somebody has to be the last person to ever die, and knowing my luck I'll be me.

The singularity is going to suck, just like the modern internet sucks, because it will be owned by google, facebook and all the same megacorporations that ruined everything

Last edited:

FunPosting101

kiwifarms.net
What you think Brazil dont have police? that they dont do investigations? They do, but it all goes nowhere, the cops are in cahoots with the gangs, gang members disappear or are disappeared, take the hint. What you gonna have is a lot of coverups like the grooming gangs one, but most of the time it wont be due to racism but lack of budget, overworked cops and basically that nobody cares anymore. If you want to see that happening in slow motion look at Argentina

I highly doubt there will be white gangs, frankly I dont think they have the balls. I know there are chavs and the like but the past years the western rightwing has been pathetic, getting beat around by a bunch of soyboys and tyrones, losing elections. In Europe you have the issue that the other side is a bunch of hardened refugees coming from fucking warzones, and those places were still violent and ruthless before the wars, that ahmed at the convenience store? stoned his sister to death for refusing to marry his uncle and gives zero fucks about it

The gun stuff is already happening, its again a boiling the frog strategy and they go little by little, but eventually it will be like california. And in any case they dont have to take your guns, its enough to make it legally impossible to use guns IRL which is what many countries did. Many states already dont let you use letal force to defend your home let alone yourself. If the riots of 2020 proved anything is that there wont be an uprising from the right.

I used to think the pedo part was really far fetched but after desmond and the wave of "lets turn kinds into troonies" and all that sexualization I think the possibility exists. You say "failed miserably" but I dont see any parents of these drag kids getting arrested, fired or even ostracized. And if you re-read my post I say "if its legalized" and I theorize what would happen after that. I dont think its a certainty but its a possibility, specially if Europe really gets more islamic you gonna see a lot of 15yo girls married to 50yo dudes, just like back home
I don't know much about Brazil frankly, but if the police are largely ineffective at investigating crimes, that goes both ways and the old shoot shovel and shut up strategy would likely work fine there if I had to guess.

If you think white people don't have the balls to form ethnic gangs you haven't paid much attention to western history, and likely think that white people will be the same as they are now in a dystopian future where there is no real prosperity or guarantee that the authorities will actually protect you, which is absurd. What you'll actually see is groups like the Aryan Nation forming outside of prisons instead.

The gun stuff isn't going to matter one way or another if there is no effective law enforcement, people will just ignore the laws and acquire firearms to protect themselves and their interests regardless.

The Desmond thing is likely going to lead to a massive scandal, lawsuits, and eventual prison time for at least a few of the people involved at some point.