Orbiter What Triggers YOU The Most About Amber? - The Thread Where A Single Person Can Produce 17 Pages Of Triggered People

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
I hate when she takes a sip out of a water bottle and then IMMEDIATELY screws the cap back on.

Why????

You‘re gonna drink out of the botttle in like 2 seconds again.

JUST KEEP THE WATER BOTTLE OPEN JESUS CHRIST

How about you tho?
I actually do that lol, it's like a weird habit in case the water spills. But I hate the obnoxious "oh yes boo boo, slayyy" talk like she really holds a candle to any of Rupaul's Drag Race's worst losers just bc she watches the show while bingeen. And it comes and goes just as out-of-place as her country accent. Everything about her down to the way she speaks is a damn lah.

DarkSydePundit

Women Are Not Funny
kiwifarms.net
I actually do that lol, it's like a weird habit in case the water spills. But I hate the obnoxious "oh yes boo boo, slayyy" talk like she really holds a candle to any of Rupaul's Drag Race's worst losers just bc she watches the show while bingeen. And it comes and goes just as out-of-place as her country accent. Everything about her down to the way she speaks is a damn lah.
HOW OFTEN IN YOUR LIFE DO YOU SPILL WATER THAT IT‘S THAT NECESSARY

That‘s so much added stress to a situation that should be enjoyed with clean, cool and refreshing water

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
The lack of consequences. Every day of Amber's life she makes poor decisions. She shamelessly devours enough food for an entire family of 6 every day with no consequences, what she eats is disgusting sodium fat and sugar slathered trash that SHOULD be clogging her arteries, giving her beetus, and shutting her liver down and yet somehow she has yet to die/require hospitilization.

She manages her finances like her food, binging on crap she doesn't need constantly, on top of those massive food expenses. She gets had by every scam artist diet pusher out there (400 bucks of optavia in the trash right) and yet she just keeps making money without doing anything...

It's damn near maddening how she seems to have some kind of plot armor under that fat that allows her to keep fucking up so badly and not be dead or on life support right now. Not only that but for someone with no drive, work experience, education, skills or talent she lives an incredibly comfortable well off life. So while it will hopefully all catch up to her eventually, and she does suffer from a lack of mobility... she doesnt move anyway, and she doesnt care about anyone she leaves behind when she does die, so that's not even a hinderance to her lifestyle.

Amber is like walking proof that actions don't have consequences, so fuck it. TRIGGERED.

EmpressOfLucite

I'm just a dry gorl
kiwifarms.net
  • The thumbs up and slow nod she does when she likes the food she's eating.
  • How she constantly uses "suuper excitedd" to describe how she feels about anything.
  • The way she squeals "whatareyouDOOeeen??" whenever she feels insecure about someone observing her. A great example is in the hair dyeing video. I think she does it twice in a row when Becky starts filming our gorl sitting there while the dye sets.
  • Whenever she states that she's REALLY proud of herself. I think this one bothers me the most because of how cunty and authoritative her tone is.

Birthday Dickpunch

hugs pls \(ouo)/
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tough choice. There are so many things to choose from!

Seriously though it's her smug face when she's in full Cuntylynn mode. Pretty much everything else is annoying but mostly just makes her look like the stupid ignorant hick that she is. That smug cunt face, though... oooh bitch you have NOTHING to be smug about. Nothing! Ever!

grumble grumble grumble

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino