Orbiter What Triggers YOU The Most About Amber? - The Thread Where A Single Person Can Produce 15 Pages Of Triggered People

letericajones

Yes, yes, uh-huh !
kiwifarms.net
Someone brought up in another thread how Amberlynn has always been opposed to the keto diet and refuses to try it. I'm no keto fanatic and I'm not saying it would help her but it triggers me how she's always acted like some kind of diet guru who knows all.

I thought of this video from March where she confidently states "If I just go from binge eating to keto I'm gonna have headaches, keto flu, this and that. But if I go from binge eating - just like moderate/low carb, it's gonna be less of a detox and more realisitc so we're gonna just try it out." When she said "this and that" I wanted to punch her in the face. Then there's that stupid fake septum piercing, she's stuffing sausage and potatoes down her throat. Just a lot of triggering overall.
Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 3.54.25 PM.jpeg

This was almost six months ago.. and she's only become more obese. And now she's pushing the tracking calories situation. We'll see where she is six months from now!

Moonpie

See You On The Dark Side Of The Moon
kiwifarms.net
The friggin big mouth bites she takes.
Her wonky eyes that truly look dead. (As another poster mentioned).
The faces she makes.
How she thinks she's beautiful when she just looks like a deformed freak. No amount of makeup can help her ugly ass.

I just discovered this lardass liar a couple of months ago. I've been a lurker here for awhile. It didn't take long to see how manipulative she is.

TyroneCoalburn

clapping cheeks in fortissimo
kiwifarms.net
What Null said in a livestream about people receiving welfare and being insufferable nuisances to the rest of society, just adapted to YouTubers like Hamber or e.g. Boogie. Receiving fat money (dat pun) for the lowest effort, screeching 'I know best about everything and everyone I dont like is a haydur' and blaming everyone else but them for their mishaps. And then pretending to be some worth to society except being a theme park of lulz for the Kiwi Farms.

JambledUpWords

Orange chicken’s #1 fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All of her ill fitting clothes. She’ll say in a cute manner that she’s a size 4. In reality a size 4 in Torrid is XXXXXL. Besides that, she needs clothes made of sheets because of her gigantic mass. If she paid someone to sew muumuus out of bedsheets, it would probably be cheaper in the long run because they would actually accommodate her growing size better. Not to mention, her delusion about being a size 4 or 5 is ridiculous. Torrid size 6 fits her best and even that is tight on her. She should stop shopping at Torrid altogether because it does not fit her. I’m usually more forgiving when I see other people with badly fitting clothes, but those people aren’t the literal size of an adult male silverback gorilla. Also, most people are uncomfortable enough wearing clothes two sizes too small and size up if they need to. Albert does none of that. She also doesn’t bathe very often so her clothes probably have a putrid smell, like Al herself. She should do the decent thing and throw out all her clothes and switch to muumuus and buy good walking shoes. If she willingly got herself to that size, she shouldn’t be spending more money than she needs on clothes.

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
Her big dumb face and head that she thinks is so pretty. Also when she uses dainty hand motions yet her fingers are so dirty and fat.
Im with you on that but at the same time, it cracks me up, it's a weird feeling. It's so fucking aggravating and at the same time so fucking funny when she points her fat fucking stupid swollen fingers at something.

You know how fat infants cant talk, so they just point at things they want and make noises? Whenever I see her point at something, that's what Im reminded of. When yall call her a toddler or say she's mentally stunted and has arrested development, and I see her point at something, with her fat hand in the corner of the screen, I just die.

I mean I guess I was taught it was kind of rude to point or something, it isnt really, but it's just an odd gesture to me. Maybe I dont notice myself doing it but usually you would just describe whatever it is, or go over and pick it up. Some movement other than just wagging your fat hand at something.

It's just so bizzarely ridiculous to me.

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
Im with you on that but at the same time, it cracks me up, it's a weird feeling. It's so fucking aggravating and at the same time so fucking funny when she points her fat fucking stupid swollen fingers at something.

You know how fat infants cant talk, so they just point at things they want and make noises? Whenever I see her point at something, that's what Im reminded of. When yall call her a toddler or say she's mentally stunted and has arrested development, and I see her point at something, with her fat hand in the corner of the screen, I just die.

I mean I guess I was taught it was kind of rude to point or something, it isnt really, but it's just an odd gesture to me. Maybe I dont notice myself doing it but usually you would just describe whatever it is, or go over and pick it up. Some movement other than just wagging your fat hand at something.

Then this is the tread for you https://kiwifarms.net/threads/amberlynn-vlogs-blank.36310/

letericajones

Yes, yes, uh-huh !
kiwifarms.net

lil toddler
tenor.gif

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino