Orbiter What Triggers YOU The Most About Amber? - The Thread Where A Single Person Can Produce 17 Pages Of Triggered People

ALRisAnnoying

I’m a dainty gorl in a dainty world
kiwifarms.net
What's the name of the medication? How many times have you seen your therapist? HOW LONG have you been taking the meds? Simple questions, for the audience to have for what's been going on with such a "health" blog you've been making Amber.
I think she’s on Seroquel. Recommended dosing goes in 25mg increments and it makes people sleepy. What I don’t fully understand is why she is on such a small dose and why they are increasing it so slow because it can potentially be increased daily. I could be wrong but I swear she said they started at 25mg. Again, I could be totally wrong, but the other mood stabilizers I’m aware of are dosed much smaller or much bigger.

• Disagree
Reactions: SAVE TWINKIE!

Shadow and Shade

kiwifarms.net
What triggers me is that it would be so easy for her to actually lose weight at this point. She's almost 600 pounds. The amount she has to eat to maintain that is ridiculous.

I have a lot of sympathy for people who are overweight because it's a life style change that you can never give up on. And anyone could go without cake for a month to lose weight, but it's hard to say "I'm only going to eat sweets once a month for the rest of my life" or something like that.

Amber doesn't have to do that. She could eat 3 normal meals and cake and lose weight.
Amen. Unfortunately, when someone is so deeply entrenched in their addiction like Amber is, it's nearly impossible to make them see reason. To her, anything other than unlimited grazing is tantamount to starvation. Maybe it's even mentally/emotionally painful for her to be without food, judging by the voiceover of pretty much every participant on My 600-Lb Life. It's just hard to fathom living in that husk of human butter and not feeling a sense of dread every time you have to do more than merely exist. That alone should be ample motivation to change, but whatever. She's dying by inches and at some point, her body will nope the fuck off this mortal coil.

MookbongBae

kiwifarms.net
Bumping an old video. The Amberlynn vlog thread reminded me of this, because of the pointing finger. I was very triggered the first time I watched it. Amberlynn touching everything in the store.

I'm not germophobic, but watching that video makes me glad she doesn't live anywhere near me - she probably never washes her hands (the awful grime constantly visible under her fingernails is proof of that), and she's just ...pawing at everything, like a toddler. A grown woman acting like that just baffles me.

But what grinds my gears about her the most is the way she treats the animals. She doesn't actually give a shit about their welfare, they're just decor for her to coo at cuz they're 'soooo kayooooot' but other than that she couldn't care less about her 'furbabies'. The only way she gives them any 'love' is the way she loves herself: overfeeding them to death. Al's death may be the best thing to ever happen to Twinkie, especially if Eric and Ricky take her and the cats when it happens.

Pudgy Bear Claws

Shhh..I said shhhh
kiwifarms.net
I think she’s on Seroquel. Recommended dosing goes in 25mg increments and it makes people sleepy. What I don’t fully understand is why she is on such a small dose and why they are increasing it so slow because it can potentially be increased daily. I could be wrong but I swear she said they started at 25mg. Again, I could be totally wrong, but the other mood stabilizers I’m aware of are dosed much smaller or much bigger.
Nah, she's on Lamictal/Lamotrigine. She started at the common 25 mg and is up to 125 mg, which is a reasonable dose (200 mg is perfectly fine for people who tolerate it well without the dangerous rash side effect).

Triangle Solo

*ding*ding*ding*ding*
kiwifarms.net
All that dirty, stupid, outrageous lies of hers.

(The only real truth in her miserable life will probably be her early death.)

• Winner
Reactions: Moonpie

ALRisAnnoying

I’m a dainty gorl in a dainty world
kiwifarms.net
Nah, she's on Lamictal/Lamotrigine. She started at the common 25 mg and is up to 125 mg, which is a reasonable dose (200 mg is perfectly fine for people who tolerate it well without the dangerous rash side effect).
That makes sense. I hadn’t thought of Lamictal as a mood stabilizer but I guarantee you’re right.

Caointeag

kiwifarms.net
If she was on Quetiapine/Seroquel, a common side effect is tachycardia - and with antipsychotics in general, they can usually cause you to go into cardiac arrest or give you some type of poisoning, which is why I think she mentioned blood tests recently - So if she has high blood pressure or palpitations and stuff, they have to be careful.. Especially at her size.

Reactions: ALRisAnnoying
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino