Orbiter What Triggers YOU The Most About Amber? - The Thread Where A Single Person Can Produce 15 Pages Of Triggered People

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
The friggin big mouth bites she takes.
Her wonky eyes that truly look dead. (As another poster mentioned).
The faces she makes.
How she thinks she's beautiful when she just looks like a deformed freak. No amount of makeup can help her ugly ass.

I just discovered this lardass liar a couple of months ago. I've been a lurker here for awhile. It didn't take long to see how manipulative she is.
Oh yes, the pointy eyeliner that's applied higher than the outer edges of her eyes. That looks so stupid.

• Agree
Reactions: Moonpie

Legalsegull

kiwifarms.net
When she says that things work for her like eating on camera... You're 600 fucking pounds and growing literally nothing you do is working for you. Shes so fucking delusional

Reactions: Moonpie

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I think she stopped that because ZM made it a whole thing in his videos for a while.
You can still occasionally peep a chin dab, but she keeps that shit under control now. Her new tic is apparently the excessive use of the word "situation" and lip smacking. Frankly, I miss the chin dab.
I know many people who take this and none of them complain of drowsiness.
Are any of them in excess of 600 elbees? My guess is that pure, uncut coke wouldn't make someone that large energetic.

letericajones

Yes, yes, uh-huh !
kiwifarms.net
You can still occasionally peep a chin dab, but she keeps that shit under control now. Her new tic is apparently the excessive use of the word "situation" and lip smacking. Frankly, I miss the chin dab.
Then of course there's the occasional "boo boo" and she even threw in a "this ain't it, sis" once or twice. But "situation" seems to be her go to. When situation dies out like the chin dab, I wonder what her new tic will be!

letericajones

Yes, yes, uh-huh !
kiwifarms.net
This.

View attachment 930968

@TwinkoStorr gtabbed this screenshot from the “getting a new dog” video and oof.
Neglect and mistreat your own body all you want, but take care of Twinkie’s damn nails.
Just because Amberlynn doesn't care what her nails look like doesn't mean she needs to ignore Twinkie's too. Fat slob.

Side note, where the F is her wrist? That's some spoopy shit.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
This.

View attachment 930968

@TwinkoStorr gtabbed this screenshot from the “getting a new dog” video and oof.
Neglect and mistreat your own body all you want, but take care of Twinkie’s damn nails.
That's fucking ridiculous. I just want to point out that at Twinkie's size, meaning her weight, it would make scurrying around on those things much more painful and more likely to cause arthritis because of the way her little wrists and toes would have to work around them.

Fucking hell, Hamber. The gays' dogs seem to be taken care of. Whether they clip their own dogs nails or take them to the vet, ask them to help!! Ask them to take Twinkie next time they take their dogs to the vet. Fuck, get your fucking useless butler to do it. You folks do fuck all every single day, clipping nails takes 5 minutes at most.

Beachy Peachy Keen

Shut up baby, I know it!
kiwifarms.net
As it is for everyone, the "sitchyashun" over usage is well up there on the ALR Irritant Scale. And the goddamn "een" suffix she loves so much.

I really want to know what she would say if asked to pronounce "ing" or to define situation. (I'm not encouraging cow-tipping with that statement, just in case.)

Also the way that she will do something silly to seem quirky and cute, like a dance or a funny voice, and she always stops it early and goes "OMG I'm soooo weird you guuuuuys!" Like when she was doing that robot voice with Twinkie the other day. Someone who is actually weird like that doesn't think to point it out about themselves.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino