Orbiter What Triggers YOU The Most About Amber? - The Thread Where A Single Person Can Produce 17 Pages Of Triggered People

Xochi

Andy Ngo's #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
The way she can't say "-ing". It's always "-eeng". "I went shoppEEEEEEEEEENG and uh I've been bingEEEEEEEEEEEENG and umm"

And fuck off if you're about to say that's just her accent. That's not anyone's accent, at least not in America. It's something she does on purpose because she thinks it makes her sound like a quirky valley girl, but it doesn't.

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
The way she can't say "-ing". It's always "-eeng". "I went shoppEEEEEEEEEENG and uh I've been bingEEEEEEEEEEEENG and umm"

And fuck off if you're about to say that's just her accent. That's not anyone's accent, at least not in America. It's something she does on purpose because she thinks it makes her sound like a quirky valley girl, but it doesn't.
I think she does it out of laziness. The ing sound requires using a muscle at the back of the tongue, een can be uttered by barely moving the tongue at all. And her tongue is so thick and flaccid like the rest of her that even enunciation has become tedious.

toilet_rainbow

like a monster truck in the nightlife
kiwifarms.net
Every time I see her black knuckles I have this compulsion to look at mine. My knuckles are fine but hers are so grotesque that I'm low key worried that maybe I have beetus knuckles too upon seeing them.

Her hands in general. The fact that they look like over-inflated gloves. The lack of wrist. The pointing and pawwing. She'll put foundation on her knuckles to conceal them yet won't change her polish until it's already chipped to oblivion. Her whole being is disgusting (man I hate that poop bun and her nose ring) but everything about her hands especially nerves me.

toilet_rainbow

like a monster truck in the nightlife
kiwifarms.net
She refuses to buy a seatbelt extender putting Becky and other people at serious risk. I wish she’d get caught.
Becky and she got pulled over once and she "hid" her lack of seatbelt by placing the belt as far under her stomach as she could. She somehow got away with it. She's a 600 pound projectile waiting to happen. Anyone she hits when she goes through the windshield is either going to be severely injured or killed by her. Most likely the latter. People have been killed on impact from less. Amber is a literal gigantic public health hazard. Becky too, considering she's driven drunk. They both shouldn't be on the road to be honest.

The Pink Panther

A Year Without Pinky Claus Is A Year Wasted
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The fact that she has nail polish on her chubby hands occassionally.

There's nothing worse than a fat fuck with makeup on.

• Agree
Reactions: amberLAH

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't say I'm triggered, but I abhor her entire existence. Beyond the attempts to be a dainty little princess, or how "she knows what works for her", how narcissistic she is and thereby sucks up the personalities of those around her because she lacks her own, how she is a pathological liar, and a spendthrift who mangles the English language because she's trying to be quirky or be "cute", how she doesn't care one whit about her health (including her rampant, unchecked diabetes, obvious obese-induced breathing issues and heart "palputations", lymphedema, her self-diagnosed and bogus anything, including "muh mental" and BED), how she does not care properly for her pets, her terrible hygiene, the way she shoves food down her gullet, the noises she makes while eating, and her atrocious lack of manners, her laziness and lack of discipline...what bothers me the most about her is that she is just a black hole. She reminds me of the great evil in The Fifth Element, moving through the galaxy, consuming anything in its path without regard and without reason, offering no tangible, good benefit to the world at large.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino