Orbiter What Triggers YOU The Most About Amber? - The Thread Where A Single Person Can Produce 17 Pages Of Triggered People

toilet_rainbow

like a foof bomb exploding in your face
kiwifarms.net
Would it kill her to use oil or some other sort of fat with her food instead of just water? How is it that orange chicken is a-okay but a splash of olive oil is a big no no? You don't have to deep fry something to use oil. At least then the food you're killing yourself with doesn't taste like total shit.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
I always figured it was some bullshit attempt at 'diet virtue signalling' as in: "See? I KNOW how to eat healthy! Cooking with fats is baaaaaaad." Sorry but many foods are just way better tasting cooked with some kind of fat or oil - you just don't have to use a shit ton.

toilet_rainbow

like a foof bomb exploding in your face
kiwifarms.net
Just saw that. It's just the latest reason du jour. Also lol that she's more worried about Becky's health than hers. Because what's gonna happen if she loses her caregiver?

I always figured it was some bullshit attempt at 'diet virtue signalling' as in: "See? I KNOW how to eat healthy! Cooking with fats is baaaaaaad." Sorry but many foods are just way better tasting cooked with some kind of fat or oil - you just don't have to use a shit ton.
I think you're right that that fatlogic may be the most valid reason. Even food that I like (including, because relevant, shrimp) tastes even better with some olive oil and pepper. It's simple but adds tastes and satiety. Omitting it also gives her further incentive to go to the real shitty stuff. "See, this *healthy* stuff tastes like shit. Time to eat that family sized bag of chips!"

Reactions: Moonpie

JambledUpWords

Destiny is bae, don’t tell Becky
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The fact that she hasn’t shown us her legs yet. She has no shame in mukbangs, Torrid hauls, and telling everyone information about herself that nobody needs to know. I would gladly watch an Al video with all the ads if she would just show us what her legs look like under her leggings.

AllCISPeople

Where's my fucking Cool Aid?
kiwifarms.net
I have several things:

-Her eating sounds.
-"It's super, SUPER cute!"
-The fact that she can't be arsed to turn off her industrial fans when filming and just says "Sorreh for tha noise guys!"
-Always apologizing for the bad lighting
-Putting the camera too God damn close to her face and boobs

But most importantly, The general lack of motivation to stop herself from dying

gay cowboy

y'all dun stirred the pot.
kiwifarms.net
When she plays up being dumb to come off as cute or quirky. Mispronouncing words she's formerly pronounced correctly, claiming not to know shit when she gets called out, etc. Normally it wouldn't bother me but what gets me is she does that while simultaneously acting as if she's got PhD level expertise on things like nutrition, psychology, medical issues, and dieting. Like gorl pick one.

hamburgerlardraid

if the jaw is a poppin', don't come a knockin'
kiwifarms.net
Constantly apologizing for things that the vast majority of people would ignore/dismiss. She mainly does that to:
a. extend the duration of her video to get closer to 10 minutes for those sweet AdSense shekels
b. garner our sympathy

Moonpie

Ride The Lightening. Fade To Black.
kiwifarms.net
The way she ends her sentences. Stretching out the last word and her voice rises. Every single thing she says. Annoying as all hell.
Her long greasy hair that she never gets cut or colored. Hell she could get muppet to help her.
The way she's so cocky when reading the comments. Like the truthful(haydur) ones. She acts like it doesn't bother her but it does. That's why she has so many sock puppets in the YT comments.

aerostar88

all around me are millennial faces
kiwifarms.net
Her external locus of control, hands down. Complete failure to admit that she has the power to change a single thing affecting her life. No solution to depression or anxiety besides meds that she'll forget anyway. Can't lose weight because the binge monster leaves her hands tied guys! No other choice but to binge, get more anxious and depressed, and make those gainz. Every time someone is nice to her but offers constructive criticism, they've got it all wrong because they don't understand our terminally unique gorl. Her anxiety isn't a "mental things are scary" as much as it is a fleeting moment of self-awareness that stings.

Oh, also when she tries to act sexy (:_(But that shit's best left for the nasty thread.

AbyssStarer

Missionary of the Birb Church
kiwifarms.net
The greaseball on her head. She's probably scared to break a barber chair but she needs her deesgusteen hair cut and needs to use some industrial de-greaser on her scalp.
She probably only does her hair when it grows and the bun starts to slump, otherwise it only stays in place from the amount of sticky crud on her head.

If her head touched any of my pillows I would have it torched.

squidpii

spell kid backwards
kiwifarms.net
How she’ll continuously celebrate the teeniest weight loss victories, which could honestly just be fluctuation at her weight. She doesn’t seem to understand that celebrating 5 elbees lost at 140 is so much different than when it’s at 600. If she’s truly doing something right (and correct me if I’m wrong), she should be seeing MUCH more dramatic weight loss (I mean, Dr. Now from MSHLL is always telling his patients to lose 100+ within a few months). It’s just baffling that she sees it as any meaningful progress, especially since it means she hasn’t changed her eating habits much...

ETA: Also, when she’s doing a mukbang and she goes “MHM MHM” like the food fucked her in the right spot or something...

Last edited:

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
How she’ll continuously celebrate the teeniest weight loss victories, which could honestly just be fluctuation at her weight. She doesn’t seem to understand that celebrating 5 elbees lost at 140 is so much different than when it’s at 600. If she’s truly doing something right (and correct me if I’m wrong), she should be seeing MUCH more dramatic weight loss (I mean, Dr. Now from MSHLL is always telling his patients to lose 100+ within a few months). It’s just baffling that she sees it as any meaningful progress, especially since it means she hasn’t changed her eating habits much...

ETA: Also, when she’s doing a mukbang and she goes “MHM MHM” like the food fucked her in the right spot or something...
On that note it really grinds my gears when she's always patting herself on the back and being soooooo proud of herself for doing the most menial things, like putting crackers and salami on a plate, or waddling around TJ Maxx while leaning on a shopping cart. Good job moving your limbs. You still need a mattress in the living room because you need to rest on the way to the kitchen.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino