Orbiter What Triggers YOU The Most About Amber? - The Thread Where A Single Person Can Produce 17 Pages Of Triggered People

Dosé

kiwifarms.net
The way she eats food, mostly the noises she makes and her weird tongue motions. The weird inflection she puts on her words. It's like her voice goes up at the end of each sentence. How she plays dumb during her comment of the video or w/e (or really how she plays dumb about everything in her life). Like come on now, you know exactly what you said that prompted that comment.

Last edited:

Your Local Neko Girl GF

Big Fat Cat Tats
kiwifarms.net
I find it hard to follow Amber due to the fact that her videos are usually around 20 minutes long. This in combination with her insufferable personality, mannerisms and that I find her vlogs to be pretty boring makes it really hard to sit through her videos. Also, due to the fact that Amber puts like 8 ads per video, I refuse to put them on as background noise on my phone while playing vidya.

hamburgerlardraid

spinnage sodiums
kiwifarms.net
I find it hard to follow Amber due to the fact that her videos are usually around 20 minutes long. This in combination with her insufferable personality, mannerisms and that I find her vlogs to be pretty boring makes it really hard to sit through her videos. Also, due to the fact that Amber puts like 8 ads per video, I refuse to put them on as background noise on my phone while playing vidya.
AdBlock Ultimate is your best friend if on desktop, but on mobile, you can always use the archive on each video's thread.

Red Shirt Number 74

huh
kiwifarms.net
long, autistic post ahead. haven't caught up w al in a bit so apologies if any of this is outdated
the way she treats her pets: for fuck's sake, woman, those are living creatures. i get she's used to living like that, but she made that choice and her pets didn't. twinkie especially gets me the most because i have a little chi of my own and i can't fucking BEAR the thought of any dog struggling to walk and breathe like that, much less one that looks like my own, like holy fuck, clip that poor baby's nails (very carefully)

the way she treats becky: i know becks pretty much fucked herself over on this one but i can't not feel sorry for her. seeing her completely lose any fight is depressing (i think the taco bell video was the one of the worst for me), at least at the beginning you could see her have some other mood than just tired. now she's just a depressed thumb who ended up ballooning at lightspeed because of some obese hick from florida

how she is/was (?) towards e+r: this mostly applies to ricky here as eric was just annoying and sad but she acts like she's entitled to live with them? what kind of anxiety does she even pretend to have while ricky went snapping necks all day? he really did deserve better then his husband letting that landwhale into their house and putting up with her as long as they have

the constant lying about small things: just admit you farted. just admit you didn't wash your face. just admit that you ate mpre than you showed onscreen. everyone does those imperfect human things, and we all know al does them. i get compulsively lying and once you start it's really hard to stop, but for god's sake, if you can't look like a human at least act like one.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino