What Triggers YOU The Most About Amber? - The Thread Where A Single Person Can Produce 22 Pages Of Triggered People

glossdrop

You always try so hard
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Whenever she sticks out her tongue. You can just tell she thinks it’s so quirky and cute but every time I want to scream at her to put it away. Something about it is so unsettling and irritating.
I'll never understand why Amberlynn tries to act like a 16 year old girl when she's pushing 30. It's so weird and cringy.

Tangerine Dreams

C129H223N3O54
kiwifarms.net
The disgusting sounds she makes when she chews anything. Close your fucking mouth, gorl.
It comes off so exceedingly fake, and then you think...maybe she just can't breathe through her nose and chew. Agreed that is some nails on the chalkboard level irritation. It doesn't even matter what she eats it all just sounds wet.

Whenever she sticks out her tongue. You can just tell she thinks it’s so quirky and cute but every time I want to scream at her to put it away. Something about it is so unsettling and irritating.
But it's so cceeuuuutteeeee.

maxresdefault.jpg

Elwood Blues

kiwifarms.net
THANK YOU. Oh my sweet lord, I forgot this one.
It's weird, too, cuz that little strawberry tongue, on an attractive woman, is the most adorable thing ever.
But Amber perverts it. It's like if Donald Trump started doing it. You're ruining it, Amber. Don't take this from me.

Edit: slight edit to reduce power level. Sorry, kiwis.

Last edited:

Angel Baby Firefly

bint
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her vocabulary and speech patterns, she literally alternates between sassy valley girl and sweet southern belle seconds apart from each other and it’s extremely grating.

Mine is your av. Not your av specifically but the way she smacks her lips and sucks on her tongue to try and generate moisture in her poor, poor dehydrated beetus mouth. It looks physically uncomfortable and it makes me physically uncomfortable too. Like my mouth and throat are also dry.

behavioral swamp thang

verdad o muerte cachudo
kiwifarms.net
Mine is your av. Not your av specifically but the way she smacks her lips and sucks on her tongue to try and generate moisture in her poor, poor dehydrated beetus mouth. It looks physically uncomfortable and it makes me physically uncomfortable too. Like my mouth and throat are also dry.
yes... and when she eats a bit of food and smacks her lips like three times. sends shivers up my spine

Ann Berlin

> ____ .
kiwifarms.net
This moment:
Let's analyze:
  • Becky is obviously already annoyed at being filmed
  • Becky was not expecting to do "actual grocery shopping." She didn't even want to buy anything because 1. they probably had food already and 2. she's an adult with a car and a driver's license who can go shopping whenever she wants, like during daylight hours. There was no need to go shopping right there and then.
  • Amber states outright that she, herself, didn't need any fucking groceries anyway. She just wanted Becky to go grocery shopping for "herself" (aka buying more food for Ambie)
  • So given all this she points the camera in bucky's face and grills her, "what are you going to buy??? what, you have food for the whole week?"
  • So bex plays along with this bs and tells the audience she'll buy chicken and vegetables. Amber isn't satisfied with this grocery list becky came up with two seconds ago: "that's all you're going to eat??? what about when you wake up and stuff?" she laughs at becky's failed attempt.
tl;dr hamber makes her gf take her to the supermarket for donuts, tries to cover it up to herself and the audience by having becky do impromptu grocery shopping. Insecuritylynn then frames becky as being the unreasonable, irresponsible one, like the woman isn't competent to feed herself for a week.

I hate and love this clip because you can feel Amberlynn's classic manipulation and Becky's resentment. It's uncomfortable like a couple who hasn't made the divorce public yet. But you get the sense that Becky recognizes ALR's bullshit the same way we do, and it triggers distant hope that one day she'll dump the beanbag on the side of the road and drive away. But that's :optimistic:

Last edited:
Tags
None