What Triggers YOU The Most About Amber? - The Thread Where A Single Person Can Produce 22 Pages Of Triggered People

Gorlax

Let’s go fill the internet with crime, come on!
kiwifarms.net
This moment:

I hate and love this clip because you can feel Amberlynn's classic manipulation and Becky's resentment. It's uncomfortable like a couple who hasn't made the divorce public yet. But you get the sense that Becky recognizes ALR's bullshit the same way we do, and it triggers distant hope that one day she'll dump the beanbag on the side of the road and drive away. But that's :optimistic:
Building off this, her relationship with Becks in general. They’ve had this verge of breakup chemistry for fucking a g e s and it’s hardly funny (for me at least) to watch. I keep hoping a new relationship or a disgraced single Amber is on the horizon but instead we’re treated to years of “BAAAAAAAAYBE GO BUY ME BURGER KEEENG she loves me so much you guize”. They’re both just so sluggish and uninteresting when they’re together, the only reuplods I actually bother to watch are the ones where Amber gussies up for her one true love meanwhile Becky is too xanned out to notice what a sad cuck she is.

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't get too triggered by Amber. She represents complete YouTube banality, it's like being mad at slightly-too-runny macaroni and cheese.

It would be nice to see a little sunshine land on Becky and have her strut out the door to the tune of Stayin' Alive, though.

Last edited:

Agoraphobic Bullshit

The Town Crier and Boozehound
kiwifarms.net
Not a trigger, because she's not that important, but something that irks me when I pay attention are those leggings. Gorls, we all have a pair of holey leggings/yoga pants/pajamas, etc, but we save them for lounging around the house.

If Youtube is her job, the least she should do is be presentable. I know that's impossible at her size/personality, but clean, decent looking clothes shouldn't be so hard.

Loris Yeltsin

Beset, befuddled, and bereft.
kiwifarms.net
There's really only one thing that legitimately "triggers" me about her, and it might be a bit controversial. I'll try to explain it in the most intellectual way possible: A movie analogy.

There's a scene in the movie Gummo where a young boy (who looks like this) pays for sex with a girl with Down Syndrome. It's incredibly uncomfortable to watch, because it's so obvious that those children aren't mentally or emotionally mature enough for what is going on (scene can be found here).

And this is exactly how I feel whenever I see Amber and Becky kiss; two developmentally delayed children, with their coloring books and stuffed animals and plastic jewelry, play-acting a sexual relationship. It simply skeeves me out, and there's nothing I can do about it.

toilet_rainbow

like a floof bomb in your face
kiwifarms.net
The only thing I like about her Torrid hauls is when people post what her dress-shirts are supposed to look on the model. Oh, and backwards dress is a classic. Otherwise it’s literally the same shit every video, like how every mukbang is literally the same shit etc. All this crap for clothes she’ll just give Dana to wear or flip.

“I earn more money than what I pay for the clothes!” How about you save that $300 per haul for your future hospital bills? (I know, I’m just ranting at this point.)

SassyAndMorbidlyObese

Dead Gorl Waddling
kiwifarms.net
There's really only one thing that legitimately "triggers" me about her, and it might be a bit controversial. I'll try to explain it in the most intellectual way possible: A movie analogy.

There's a scene in the movie Gummo where a young boy (who looks like this) pays for sex with a girl with Down Syndrome. It's incredibly uncomfortable to watch, because it's so obvious that those children aren't mentally or emotionally mature enough for what is going on (scene can be found here).

And this is exactly how I feel whenever I see Amber and Becky kiss; two developmentally delayed children, with their coloring books and stuffed animals and plastic jewelry, play-acting a sexual relationship. It simply skeeves me out, and there's nothing I can do about it.
Gummo is something else. Saw it a couple decades ago and I'm still creeped out. Loved the metal soundtrack, though.

Reactions: Damn Near

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There are two things that frustrate me, and I'll list them in more general terms.

1) never succeeds, never tries to do better... literally no ambition. Fine with the minimum

She couldnt even finish fucking vlogmas.

Sure she makes bank being a fat fucking trainwreck. But imagine if she did become a skinny legend?

The outrage from her stupid haydurs who are atm flexing about how it's ok to be 300 lbs cause at least they arent her, the potential tard cum, that would be more than enough for me to try to lose weight more than she has.

And she would make so much more money. You know, for not health insurance and more useless notebooks.

2) the mundane stupid things that could be easily fixed through using the internet and are so numerous that if she weren't so close to death I would think shes a dedicated troll.

Best example, the salmon. You couldn't look up a recipe? You really think that isnt so much garlic powder? Fuck, its mind numbing

Not understanding or pretending to think it's best for twinkies to have her nails like that, shes tell scared to cut them, blah blah blah. Trimming claws is easy af and the more you do it the more the animal realizes it isnt that bad. Even if she isnt physically able, take her to a grooming salon.

Theres a clip where shes at the vet with twinkies and the vet says shes overweight and then amber talks over the vet and says something in a condescending know it all tone, oh ok so she should be 13 lbs instead of 16? Theres a moment of silence before the vet replies and I know for a fact that shes feeling our pain.

Wonky Eye

set me on fahr
kiwifarms.net
I wish I were above being triggered by Amber, but I'm a bitter piece of shit so here goes:

• The "Mhh-Hmm, mhh-hmm" when she eats, as well as the "mouth noises" when she chews hella fast
• The "if you eat faster, you get more" mentality. Such a red flag.
• Lips-smacking, tongue-sticking
• "Like.....whUuUuUt?????"
• "I've been going through things, but I won't tell you about it, though I'm still pretty bummed about stuff and I'll let you know how hard it is for meeeeeee but I won't tell you what it's about"
(• Same as above, but with the weight loss, cause she's losing you guiseeee)
•The fact that Grammarlynn can't say "EATEN" instead of "ate" (this one frustrates me for real)

*sad.violin.mp3*
As a psychology grad, her allegedly going to the psychiatrist and getting instantaneously "diagnosed" with a shit-ton of disorders so she can wallow in her woe-is-me narrative really deactivates my basic-respect button. She's been taking pills, thinking it would magically cure her, but she never did anything about any of her mentulz because getting her life together means ...well...getting her damn life together.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wish I were above being triggered by Amber, but I'm a bitter piece of shit so here goes:

• The "Mhh-Hmm, mhh-hmm" when she eats, as well as the "mouth noises" when she chews hella fast
• The "if you eat faster, you get more" mentality. Such a red flag.
• Lips-smacking, tongue-sticking
• "Like.....whUuUuUt?????"
• "I've been going through things, but I won't tell you about it, though I'm still pretty bummed about stuff and I'll let you know how hard it is for meeeeeee but I won't tell you what it's about"
(• Same as above, but with the weight loss, cause she's losing you guiseeee)
•The fact that Grammarlynn can't say "EATEN" instead of "ate" (this one frustrates me for real)

*sad.violin.mp3*
As a psychology grad, her allegedly going to the psychiatrist and getting instantaneously "diagnosed" with a shit-ton of disorders so she can wallow in her woe-is-me narrative really deactivates my basic-respect button. She's been taking pills, thinking it would magically cure her, but she never did anything about any of her mentulz because getting her life together means ...well...getting her damn life together.
"Like whuuuut" in response to every credible accusation drives me fucking bananas lmao to think she sees herself as a cute and dainty valley girl kills me

Francium

the matured alkali metal
kiwifarms.net
It's probably already been said before but the daintylynn persona rustles my jimmies pretty badly. every time she brags that she hasn't eaten all day or is getting full after 2 bites or whatever honestly makes me roll my eyes so far back into my head that I might as well be in some kind of tentacle hentai. Sorry, gorl. you don't become a deathfat by apparently not eating all day and counting 8oz of salmon as 2 meals.
then again a lot of fatasses do that especially as a means of justifying themselves for gorging in front of others, but the only reason that they're "not hungry u.u" is because they're always eating.

Last edited:

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
I recently realized how very much I hate the word (if it even is a word) "Mukbangers." The way Fat Amber says it, "Mook Bonger" makes it sound like a slur which I find hilarious but still irritating.

RandallBoggs

kiwifarms.net
I think shes butchering that word tho... like most of the English language...
She is indeed. In Korean it's spelled 먹방 which is actually romanized into Meokbang. The 'eo' is pronounced 'o', not 'u', but most of the time words with eo are spelled with u instead in English. The 'a' in bang is supposed to be pronounced as 'ah' not 'beng' but it's more forgivable considering the accents English speakers have (especially Americans), but 'bong'?? Where the fuck do you see an O in bang?
TLDR bitch can't even pronounce the name of her own "job".

Ann Berlin

And also, everyone dies.
kiwifarms.net
Not understanding or pretending to think it's best for twinkies to have her nails like that, shes tell scared to cut them, blah blah blah. Trimming claws is easy af and the more you do it the more the animal realizes it isnt that bad. Even if she isnt physically able, take her to a grooming salon.
There's so many videos, like the most recent one even, where you can hear twinkie clicking away in the background. What a sad life, walking around on overgrown talons indoors all day because your caretaker is a useless narc more concerned with her online persona than her real life pets.

Clown Baby

litcharally shaking rn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When she says "People WANT me to be 600 pounds," I immediately want to argue with her. She gets comments saying things like "We can see you're over 600, weigh in" and turns it into "They WANT me to be huge, they WANT me to fail," when it's really just that we have eyes and can see she's a literal flesh mountain on Eric's couch. There's no conceivable way she hasn't gained weight.

She lies by omission about her weight for months (similarly to the way she lied about having limphedema and then later admitted it), and acts like anyone with functioning eyeballs is cheering for her failure and demise instead of just calling a spade a spade.

This long refusal to weigh in seems like a furious attempt to get below her previous highest weight so she never has to own up to the looming 600 marker. But Amber being Amber, she's not going to be able to lose the weight. I think eventually she will have to admit she's over 600, and then she'll make some sobbing video about how she was so scuurrred to say it because people are hooorable to her and she gets sho much hate. But what she doesn't realize is that people are horrible to her because she lies and lies and skirts blame and deflects and then either weeps on camera to soften the mob or just acts like nothing happened and eats a whole pile of shrimp.

Francium

the matured alkali metal
kiwifarms.net
I recently realized how very much I hate the word (if it even is a word) "Mukbangers." The way Fat Amber says it, "Mook Bonger" makes it sound like a slur which I find hilarious but still irritating.
I went back to listen to her say it and holy shit it really does sound like a slur coming out of her clogged up vocal chords. That's actually the funniest shit.
When she says "People WANT me to be 600 pounds," I immediately want to argue with her. She gets comments saying things like "We can see you're over 600, weigh in" and turns it into "They WANT me to be huge, they WANT me to fail," when it's really just that we have eyes and can see she's a literal flesh mountain on Eric's couch. There's no conceivable way she hasn't gained weight.

She lies by omission about her weight for months (similarly to the way she lied about having limphedema and then later admitted it), and acts like anyone with functioning eyeballs is cheering for her failure and demise instead of just calling a spade a spade.

This long refusal to weigh in seems like a furious attempt to get below her previous highest weight so she never has to own up to the looming 600 marker. But Amber being Amber, she's not going to be able to lose the weight. I think eventually she will have to admit she's over 600, and then she'll make some sobbing video about how she was so scuurrred to say it because people are hooorable to her and she gets sho much hate. But what she doesn't realize is that people are horrible to her because she lies and lies and skirts blame and deflects and then either weeps on camera to soften the mob or just acts like nothing happened and eats a whole pile of shrimp.
She's not entirely wrong about people wanting her to fail and break 600, though. I mean, why else would she continuously post mukbangs on camera? But, y'know. Not like she's ever gonna acknowledge knowing full well that feeders flock to the shit she posts.

Wonky Eye

set me on fahr
kiwifarms.net
She's not entirely wrong about people wanting her to fail and break 600, though. I mean, why else would she continuously post mukbangs on camera? But, y'know. Not like she's ever gonna acknowledge knowing full well that feeders flock to the shit she posts.

Have to agree with you here. I for one, have some weird part of me that wants to see her even heavier because I'm one of those sad individuals that take pleasure in insufferable people's miseries.
But what irritates me about the whole "people want me to be over 600lbs" is that first of all, most people don't want that, and second of all, that's yet another excuse to shove her overused victim card in our faces. At this point, it's all about telling my own story but authorlynn won't admit her main character is a lazy fuck that has lost control over anything in their life, even her own narrative.

Clown Baby

litcharally shaking rn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Have to agree with you here. I for one, have some weird part of me that wants to see her even heavier because I'm one of those sad individuals that take pleasure in insufferable people's miseries.
But what irritates me about the whole "people want me to be over 600lbs" is that first of all, most people don't want that, and second of all, that's yet another excuse to shove her overused victim card in our faces. At this point, it's all about telling my own story but authorlynn won't admit her main character is a lazy fuck that has lost control over anything in their life, even her own narrative.
Oh no, I know there are plenty of people who do actually want her to fail. My entire issue is the deliberate manipulative phrasing of "they WANT me to be 600" in response to any message of "gurl we can see you gained weight, a weigh-in can prove us wrong why won't you do it?"

I think we all know that the average casual soccer mom viewer of ALR would get back on the support train if Amber actually buckled down and showed them she meant it. We saw them do it after shrimpgate when she started flailing those pink 2 lb weights. Her saying everyone wants her to fail suits her victim narrative but discredits the fools who were actually on her side, thus creating new haters. But I think she enjoys being a martyr more than she wants to be lauded. Her recent insta q&a reads like I'm A Victim: Ask Me How!