What Triggers YOU The Most About Amber? - The Thread Where A Single Person Can Produce 22 Pages Of Triggered People

HissingBastard

kiwifarms.net
Her fucking acting like a bratty 13 yo when she's pushing thirty. I read somewhere that addicts often stay at the mental age they were when they started using. Once they start, their substance of choice becomes their only coping mechanism and I think that's the case for our gorl. A part of me pities her...then I catch one of her lives and remember she's a manipulative, condescending bitch lmao.

mothmans

disspectful piece of shit
kiwifarms.net
The Weightlossgurulynn routine she tries to pull every so often fills me with more rage than it should. She just gets so smug and acts like she's in a position to be giving out advice, when anyone who's watched for any decent amount of time knows it's all bullshit. She even usually proves that herself by turning around and acting like the cunt she really is on one of her other social media pages, so there's really no point.

Enoby Way

Trans Alpaca Ranch Queen Domme
kiwifarms.net
What triggers me most about her? My own ignorance essentially. She seems so thoroughly uninteresting that I still have no idea why people seem to take her so personally.

I'm not just talking about Kiwifarms, I first came across ALR hate on Youtube and discovered its basically its own genre.

Anti-Amber people constantly mention her manipulative behaviour and her lies as the first reason for why she sucks and as an outsider looking in its like... okay? So?

The tone feels very different to most other lolcows. it comes across as though the people who hate her all feel personally wronged by her. I admit I'm new and maybe I've just read the wrong threads but I've never seen this before.

Don't get me wrong, I'm as autistic as the next person on here and I don't question your right to dedicate so much time to being pissed off at her, I just... really don't understand. And she's so fucking boring that every time I start trying to read old threads etc about her, I give up almost instantly. She makes me mad because I know nothing about her essentially. And thus I have become what I hate. Maybe I do get it after all.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What triggers me most about her? My own ignorance essentially. She seems so thoroughly uninteresting that I still have no idea why people seem to take her so personally.

I'm not just talking about Kiwifarms, I first came across ALR hate on Youtube and discovered its basically its own genre.

Anti-Amber people constantly mention her manipulative behaviour and her lies as the first reason for why she sucks and as an outsider looking in its like... okay? So?

The tone feels very different to most other lolcows. it comes across as though the people who hate her all feel personally wronged by her. I admit I'm new and maybe I've just read the wrong threads but I've never seen this before.

Don't get me wrong, I'm as autistic as the next person on here and I don't question your right to dedicate so much time to being pissed off at her, I just... really don't understand. And she's so fucking boring that every time I start trying to read old threads etc about her, I give up almost instantly. She makes me mad because I know nothing about her essentially. And thus I have become what I hate. Maybe I do get it after all.
I think it's because she puts herself out there and it's kind of fascinating.
To see a freakshow with deformities that you don't see every day.
Her strong delusions of being cute, curvy, quirky and intelligent. How can someone be that out of touch?
Her different personalities on different social media.
The way she quits every single thing she starts.
I've never taken her personally.
I could care less what happens to her.
She's just a freakshow. If it were back in the olden days she would have been in the circus as the FAT lady with coins being tossed at her.
It's basically the same thing now.
But in all honesty- why are you here if you don't get us?

Last edited:

Lolcowhater

kiwifarms.net
I think it's because she puts herself out there and it's kind of fascinating.
To see a freakshow with deformities that you don't see every day.
Her different personalities on different social media.
The way she quits every single thing she starts.
I've never taken her personally.
I could care less what happens to her.
She's just a freakshow. If it were back in the olden days she would have been in the circus as the FAT lady with coins being thrown at her.
It's basically the same thing now.
Moonpie I think you hit the nail in the head with this explanation. Amber is a modern day freakshow. Instead of a circus yiu have YT as a platform. Brilliantly articulated!

a llama weighs 450lbs

amber's hump #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
normies use the shitty things she's done as a "real" reason to hate her when they really just hate her because she's a fat whale with a higher yearly income than most haydurs will ever see that she earns by being fat on the internet. she gets comments like "i work 20 hours a day to not even be able to pay my rent and this bitch makes 6 figures for eating rotisserie chicken REEEE" on every video

she's going to die weighing roughly a quarter of a ton with no one who actually cares about her. so i don't think anyone needs to get their blood pressure up over her.

like moonpie said, i think most of us are here in fascination because they keep delaying the series finale.

Enoby Way

Trans Alpaca Ranch Queen Domme
kiwifarms.net
Because when I see something I don't understand I want to try and understand it.

Edit because I hit post before I was finished.

The freakshow angle makes a lot of sense. Also you guys made me reconsider my perception that everyone takes her personally, maybe its just that those who take her personally are so vocal.

Overall I just find it odd how she is the least lolworthy lolcow I've ever seen, she just sounds like a horrible person with a shitton of annoying quirks, and with nothing that funny about her existence.

Last edited:

RandallBoggs

A Dispeckful Piece of Shit
kiwifarms.net
She's just very funny to laugh at, though I'd say Chantal is a much bigger lolcow than she is, ALR just did it first. I really don't think anyone here takes her shit personally lol, there's a huge difference between losing your fucking mental because of some fat chick and being annoyed at her antics, hence this thread

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Amber is a cow best enjoyed with zero emotional investment. Not everyone actually hates her, but it seems like a lot of the ones who do hate her were initially emotionally invested in seeing her lose weight. She's had some recent success with that, but that's not going to last, and the weight is going to pile back on, if it isn't already.

Spicy Noodles

kiwifarms.net

For me personally it's her horrific abuse and neglect of the poor animals in her life that pushes me over the edge. From her obese dogs, to Twinkie's untrimmed nails, to carrying Twinkie into a lake as the poor thing whimpers in terror, to giggling at Density smacking a puppy in the face and manhandling a kitten like Lennie Small, the filthy litter boxes, the lack of vet treatment despite raking in thousands of dollars from Youtube, to the countless other examples...I can't take it.

There's also the cringey rape allegation and misgendering of her ex, the way she spent hours at Walmart playing on the mobility scooters and making the staff's lives a living hell (not to mention the actual disabled people who got to deal with their necessary shopping equipment used up by a land whale, her half-witted sped girlfriend and occasionally that other perfectly able-bodied friend), the GoFundMe scam, etc. She's so smug and self-righteous about everything, too. Grinds my gears.

edit: I meant to add that she goes beyond typical lolcow fuckery in these ways. It's one thing to be a giant smug asshole boiling sad beige slop and pretending to be a weight loss guru at 600 lbs. That's a lolcow. An animal abuser and someone who disregards the wellbeing of real people is anger inducing. That's why she gets an intense reaction from so many people.

Last edited:

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
@DarkSydePundit fix the title

She speaks with such conviction and condescending attitude while simultaneously being a hypocrite or doing things that contradict her epiphanies.

ie, it's such a problem that I dont commit to things, just get excited with the idea... then in the same video announce the end of curvy calories. Fuck you fatty, you have no constitution

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net
My new thing I hate about her the most is her anxiety and being scared of every single thing on the planet and it seemed to have really started when she moved in with Becky. Rainstorms make her stomach hurt, opening cans, trying a cracker. Its dark but if I was Al I would be scared to go to sleep at night and she worries about taking a iron gummy.

I also die inside when she talks about muh mediceen. She has no grasp of how they work or how to take them properly and then brags on live that she properly diagnosed Becky's mental issues herself and that the psychiatrist was wrong.

Trappin in the Trap

Fight tism with tism, that is your duty.
kiwifarms.net

It's very fascinating to see a person to do the same thing over and over again in a path that invariably leads to failure.
It's extremely fascinating to see that person be aware their pattern and continually try to to break it using the same failing method that they've used 10 times over.
It's akin to watching a star explode when that person is the 500 lb, lesbian edition caricature of a boring white lady who tries to act far younger than she is, armed with a library of lore ripe for the sperging.
Not every cow is a masterpiece, but all of them are works of art.

Dearest

Some weeb who has nothing better to do.
kiwifarms.net
How she uses 'like' in almost every sentence she says.
Oh, and how she continuously lies about almost (if not everything) she says.

Reactions: Moonpie
Tags
None