• ”used to use kiwi until I couldn't ignore the agenda anymore. I hate myself for staying. He would yell at us for posting what he doesnt like”

What was DSP's Legacy in 2018

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by SoapQueen1, Dec 26, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

1. What's one thing DSP did this year that you will remember forever?

SoapQueen1

SoapQueen1 speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  2. Received $12k in donations in ~48 hours and didn't even seem to so much as crack a smile. Also stopped his stream while said donations were still rolling in. Imagine Jerry Lee Lewis throwing a switch while the phones were still red hot and telling all those kids just to fuck off.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Pargon

Pargon Mr. Self-Destruct

kiwifarms.net
  3. He made a lot of people mad on the internet.

Other than that he didn't do very much.

• Agree Agree x 10
    kiwifarms.net
  4. He's doing better than Mundanematt.

• Like Like x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. Proved he IS unsponsorable. Put this to the already existing list.
    Worst gamer on internet
    TIHYDP muse
    Masturbated on stream
    Internet joke
    etc...

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Literally won against da detractors, and possibly made Fred Fuchs commit suicide the moment he got that $12k

Oh and he got the chair

• Like Like x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #6 Moritsune, Dec 26, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2018
    Moritsune

Moritsune Acquired by T-series

kiwifarms.net
  7. Maybe it happened more in previous years (like his Persona playthrough where he ragequit the final boss), but it seems more likely now that Phil absolutely hates having to replay a section of a video game if he failed the first time.

When he got to the Secret of Mana final boss, he raqequit the entire game when he got to the final boss without any magic, then cried "what am I supposed to do; the game is unbeatable now!" He absolutely refused to replay the final dungeon of the level because "it was a waste of his time", even though it was only an hour.

On the recent Spider-Man DLC playthrough, he was absolutely enraged that he died during one of the enemy wave battles because he would have to spend 5-6 minutes replaying it. Eventually he just raqequit the DLC.

I know he's complained about checkpoints before, like Furi, but it seemed more apparent this year that DSP absolutely hates having to replay sections of a game if he dies/fails, even if it's just a couple minutes.

Or maybe I'm just not familiar with DSP lore and am imagining it.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Salubrious

Salubrious Feelin' Healthy

kiwifarms.net
  8. Threatening to slap an eleven year old girl and getting mad over Tevin during the Halloween stream. Apart from that, just the usual begging about MUH BILLS, MUH TAXES.

Things he should have got banned for was swept under the rug, then again time after time he proves his worth as a cockroach. Who knows what next year brings, what happens next is anyone's guess. I predict Kat will find another sugar daddy, everything else will be deja vu.

• Agree Agree x 9
    Pointandlaugh

Pointandlaugh Lookin' for the good stuff

kiwifarms.net
  9. The Halloween stream disaster with his soulmaid will always be imprinted in my mind. The awful Bob Ross costume he uses from this point on (especially the bad acting), his narrative of a super lovely relationship crumbled down, he showed his social incompetence on a way new level, he was not aware of the "demon memes", Kat felt heavily insulted, Dave protects himself in the usual "Game of Blame" and turns this evening into a pathetic toxic witch-hunt; the birth of:
    It's uuuuuh Tevin's fault.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Wurstbrot

Wurstbrot Basic Understanding Of Time

kiwifarms.net
  10. It's not your imagination. When he went back to Scarface he was bitching milliseconds after pressing start. You'd think he was passing a stone. He only ever revisits his failures for money, which is why he started making them donation goals rather than redemption runs that he'd do expecting a big turnout. That's too much of a gamble; iirc the MGS ones were the last ones he did and the $participation$ wasn't great. Now you gotta pay upfront if you want that dance, papí.

#10 Pargon, Dec 26, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2018
    Pargon

Pargon Mr. Self-Destruct

kiwifarms.net
  11. The Tut saga.

Ratko_Falco

Ratko_Falco Remove them everywhere

kiwifarms.net
  12. Horsing around.

• Winner Winner x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  13. The fact he actually got a new gf and she lives with him. It still blows my mind.

Freshtodeath

Freshtodeath Kwhality Khantent

kiwifarms.net
  14. Trick question! Phil doesn’t do anything! (Except maybe pushing buttons)

• Feels Feels x 1
    harbinger

harbinger DarksydePhallus

kiwifarms.net
  15. That rant about Tevin on Halloween and the Christmas Depression Post Stream will almost certainly stick with me.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  16. When he implied threaten Tevin on Halloween.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. Threatening to slap a child.
    Lying about his parents being ill and dying.
    Kat's Halloween getaway and Tevin meltdown.
    Losing more fans than ever.
    Sinking lower than ever.
    Getting lazier than ever.
    Getting saltier than ever.
    Begging harder than ever.

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Needs more scarequotes around "gf".

Pargon

Pargon Mr. Self-Destruct

kiwifarms.net
  19. Being the biggest man child the internet has ever seen

the 2018 season has had too many plot lines to go through

kiwifarms.net
  20. Emerging triumphant against those sexually deviant Dutch fucks who wanted god knows what to do with him. He truly showed the strength of his mettle when he got to the bottom of that all on his own with absolutely no help from detractors, random people who were being impersonated, etc. . .he definitely didn't sit there doing nothing while squirming like a liar so much that long-term supporters believed The First Falcon over him and quit his community.

If I ever need a good chuckle I just think of Patrick & Brenda, and their Amazon wish-list full of bondage body-harnesses and butt plugs.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    #20 Prince Lotor, Dec 27, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2018
    Prince Lotor

Prince Lotor I told you this would happen if I drank AfterShock

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.