What Was the WORST Thing that You've Ever Made?

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

m0rnutz

Not a furry
kiwifarms.net
Tried to make pancakes. Apparently forgot something important, because the batter became soup with chunks.

Yaoi Zowie

kiwifarms.net
Me and a friend were making root beer floats at our college dining hall when I decided to goof around and make a m.ilk float. I didn't expect it to taste good, and yet it was somehow 100x worse than that.

Gordon Cole

Yep, he's dead
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I once made spaghetti drenched in chocolate sauce when I was really young. It was as horrible and sickly sweet ad you'd imagine.

Even me at the time couldn't tell you why it was a worthwhile idea.

A Skeleton

kiwifarms.net
when I was a kid I thought Pixy Stix were the same thing as that powdered drink mix crap and I'd keep trying to mix them with water and wonder why they didn't taste like anything

there was also one time when I put a ramen seasoning packet on quinoa and it just tasted like salty ass

Nut-Roaster the 2nd

What the actual FUCK is this?!
kiwifarms.net
The Garlic Rice Sandwich. Little me was a beginning chef, and I had the insanely bad idea (which at the time for me was a good idea) to use some rice, and turn it into a sandwich. I reheated some leftover white, long grain rice in a microwave, add about a tablespoon of butter, as well as an inconceivably high amount of garlic salt, spooned it onto two pieces of white bread, and chowed down.

There's something to be said about determination and innovation in their most chaotic form: They should never be applied without caution.

Caesare

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I tore up a landline phone as a kid, ripped out its microchips, etc, and then taped (scotch, mind you) random things inside and on said inner components and thought I had made a brand new, sci-fi invention, and only lamented, "Why did I destroy the cord... if only I could plug it in..."

Good thing at least my inner self prevented me from being able to do that.

Did you eat it?

A Skeleton

kiwifarms.net
One year for Mother's Day my sister and I tried to make caramel candies for our mom and we left the mix on the stove for too long and burned it so we just added whatever ingredients and crap we had on hand to it to mask the burnt taste and ended up with these rock hard logs of burnt crap that just tasted like sweet garbage and we gave them to our mom anyway. She ate one in front of us and then left the rest on the counter for months until one of us quietly threw the rest in the trash. I felt so bad having to watch my mom pretend to like them

Mettaton EX

Christian's Pocket-knife
kiwifarms.net
Tried to make one of those microwave mug cakes you see recipes for on the internet, as I was home alone at the time and wanted something quick for an afternoon snack.

I followed the recipe exactly until it called for olive oil to be mixed into the batter. I grabbed a bottle of what I thought was olive oil and measured it out before mixing it in. What I didn't realise was that this was a bottle of olive oil with garlic infused into it.

Once the mixture was done, into the microwave it went and it rose just fine. So far, so good. After coming out of the microwave, I let it rest for a few minutes to cool while I went to make myself a cup of tea. Once that was done, I took my creation into the living room, dug my fork into the seemingly-great looking cake, and took a bite.

Within moments, I was pretty much retching. The garlic infusion had combined with the other ingredients, including the chocolate I'd mixed in to give the cake more substance, to make something really unpleasant.

Out onto the lawn the half-eaten monstrosity went, broken up for the birds.

Autistic-No-Yari

The Spear of Legend
kiwifarms.net
Did you eat it?

Whoops. That's what I get for not reading the first page. Had no idea it was just foodstuff.

I actually have one though. As a kid, my mother would always put tomatoes and green chili together to make our own salsa and then put it in a little container in the fridge weekly, for us both to just use it for whatever we wanted.

One day as a kid, I got this brilliant idea to "make it even better", and rather than experiment with a tiny portion on a plate, I was so confident, I did it on the whole jar, fuller than full. I added everything but the kitchen sink in terms of 'spices' and other things that weren't sweet.

Needless to say, that entire container was wasted that time and neither of us had anything for a week.

Last edited:

Assorted Nuts

Salty
kiwifarms.net
When I was about seven or eight I decided to mix water, milk, orange juice, expired food coloring and cake sprinkles into a drink. It was this weird, murky purple color and tasted like nasty allergy medication. I also decided to freeze some of it and it turned into a pitch black hunk of ice.

I have no idea what possessed me to do this.

Laughs_Under_Lucricities

Remember that, kids.
kiwifarms.net
It doesn't have to be something you've eaten, right? Just general food shit?

I once spilled milk by accident on both two quarters and a cardboard box, only to find out all three had melded together in a bizarre new glue of sorts. I still can't explain it.

Anyway, I soon set out to intentionally create more of this odd 'glue' by dumping milk on as many cardboard boxes as I could... and what I got was... a huge mess.

Edit: HA, okay, it's even better with the filter. Keepin' that.

vertexwindi

That's for employing me for eight years!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One time I was fucking around with my housemate and I got the milk from the lazy cunt lady we lived with at the time and watered it down until it was basically white water. Then when that wasn't enough I threw in a ton of disgusting shit into it until it was this orange-brownish liquid with expired oregano leaves floating through and a layer of cooking butter on top.

When our counsellor arrived ten minutes later to help clean up she was horrified. We told her lazy cunt lady had been keeping it in the fridge for months to explain the colour. She poured it into the sink while asking us why we didn't throw it out while I put on my best poker face and my housemate had to leave the room to laugh in private.

glass_houses

not a bumblebee
kiwifarms.net
One time I was fucking around with my housemate and I got the tard cum from the lazy cunt lady we lived with at the time and watered it down until it was basically white water. Then when that wasn't enough I threw in a ton of disgusting shit into it until it was this orange-brownish liquid with expired oregano leaves floating through and a layer of cooking butter on top.

When our counsellor arrived ten minutes later to help clean up she was horrified. We told her lazy cunt lady had been keeping it in the fridge for months to explain the colour. She poured it into the sink while asking us why we didn't throw it out while I put on my best poker face and my housemate had to leave the room to laugh in private.

While disgusting, it really doesn't count unless you made it with intention of eating. Otherwise it's just retards throwing random shit onto the walls.