What was your first game?

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.

spaps

I'LL FUCK YOU OFF AT NO COST
kiwifarms.net
What was the first video game you ever played, or at least the game that got you into video games?
My first game that got me into gaming was the Bionicle game. When I was a kid, Bionicles were the shit. I loved them. When I was six, I found out that they were making a game, and I knew I needed to get something to play it on, so I asked my parents for a Gamecube. Needless to say, I got it, along with a Legend of Zelda collection with Legend of Zelda, Zelda 2, Ocarina of Time, and Majora's Mask on it. In retrospect, the Bionicle game kind of sucked, but it still has some sentimental value to me.

KatsuKitty

Stone-Cold Bitch
kiwifarms.net
One of my earliest memories is fiddling around with an NES controller. I don't know what game I was playing, but when I pushed the "A" or "B" button, it made a loud buzzing sound and I got scared.

Aside from that, my first video games I can remember were Zelda and Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt/World Class Track Meet. I also liked Donkey Kong and this one obscure game we had called Desert Commander.

cypocraphy

Deader than the parents on "Party Of Five"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yup. Mario/Duckhunt/Track for me too. Back in 1989.

Grand Number of Pounds

Sonichu fan
kiwifarms.net
It was a baseball game for the SNES. I also found out I sucked at vidya, because I lost to my brother 40-2 or something.

Saney

Slayer of the Love-Shys
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It was either Mario Kart 64 or Banjo-Kazooie...probably Mario Kart. I remember I got Ocarina of Time the same day as the other two, but isn't thin,k I played that straight away.

cypocraphy

Deader than the parents on "Party Of Five"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have a feeling many of you will be mentioning N64 and PS1 games as your first. And thus you will make me feel old. :o

The Hunter

Border Hopping Taco Bender
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
My uncle always had all the video games. He'd let us play Super Mario World all the time. My dad also had a friend that'd let us play Sonic 2. Although if you mean the first game I ever owned, that was Super Mario 64, of course. I think, anyways.

Male

This guy fucks!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
either Sonic 2 for the game gear or Metroid.

Bugaboo

What the hap is fuckening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Super Mario Bros for the NES.
I remember I had to make my Mother get Mario to jump over the gaps because I didn't want him to die

spaps

I'LL FUCK YOU OFF AT NO COST
kiwifarms.net
bungholio said:
I have a feeling many of you will be mentioning N64 and PS1 games as your first. And thus you will make me feel old. :o
People mentioning N64 and PS1 games make me feel ashamed that I missed out on the 90's. Hell, I don't even remember the three years of the 90's I existed in.

revengeofphil said:
I remember I had to make my Mother get Mario to jump over the gaps because I didn't want him to die
Congrats on 500 posts.

Bugaboo

What the hap is fuckening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
spaps said:
revengeofphil said:
Congrats on 500 posts.
tumblr_inline_mht9y3lmKY1qz4rgp.gif

Male

This guy fucks!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remember my first time playing SNES I believe I was playing Doom for the Snes and was blown away by the rocking soundtrack which I still think is the best port soundtrack wise

Dollars2010

Necromancer Corgi Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The first game I can remember playing is Spyro the Dragon.
Spyro_The_Dragon_pal-front.jpg

renomakicwc

kiwifarms.net
I don't know what my first game was.. Although the first console might have been a Genesis.

Surtur

Destroyer of the Universe.
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
My earliest gaming memory was playing Zelda on the NES with my dad, he was showing me how to defeat Ganon. However, its hard to say the first game I owned. We were pretty poor and most of the games were communal. I think the first game I bought with my own money was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for the NES. Yea, that one.

champthom

"Champthom doesn't bullshit."
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
Founder
kiwifarms.net
Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt for me. I think my second game would have to have been Punch Out, the one with Mr. Dream and not Mike Tyson.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
I vaguely remember a game where it's like Mortal Combat but you're a dinosaur and a gigantic ape and you rip each other's hearts out. It was an SNES game. That'd definitely be the first I played when I was a little kid.

There was also this weird game library on Windows and you could play as a comic book character.. holy shit I need to find that game.

Dunsparce

Out of Control
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My mom owned a working Atari 2600(It was old even when I was born). While I can't remember which of the games was my first, but Yar's Revenge was my favorite.

The first game I actually owned (Outside of those LCD things with only one game) was Pokemon Yellow. I got it with my Atomic Purple GameBoy Color