What was your first game?

Judge Holden

TRVE BVCK BREAKER
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jurassic Park on the Game Boy.

The first two games I enjoyed (which I got on the same day) were Crash Bandicoot and Age of Empires

pickleniggo

pickle enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Video games have just always existed in my life. I have an older sister so it's likely the NES was in our house about the time I was born. I remember it being a major deal when we got the SNES so I'm going to have to go with Super Mario World as the first game that I was crazy about. I was probably in kindergarten at the time and I remember being OBSESSED with Yoshi.

José Mourinho

The Special One
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chip's Challenge for the Windows 95/98 if I'm not wrong.

L

LM 697

kiwifarms.net
Null said:
I vaguely remember a game where it's like Mortal Combat but you're a dinosaur and a gigantic ape and you rip each other's hearts out. It was an SNES game. That'd definitely be the first I played when I was a little kid.

Primal Carnage?

Surtur

Destroyer of the Universe.
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
CompyRex said:
Null said:
I vaguely remember a game where it's like Mortal Combat but you're a dinosaur and a gigantic ape and you rip each other's hearts out. It was an SNES game. That'd definitely be the first I played when I was a little kid.

Primal Carnage?

Primal Rage, Primal Carnage is a new game.

[youtube]v01XB7iPxkY[/youtube]

Fialovy

isekai'd to CWCville
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pokemon Yellow for Christmas when I was 5 years old when I got my first gameboy, a pikachu gameboy, just a day shy of six!

Dark Mirror Hole

I don't use this site anymore
kiwifarms.net
The Casio LCD game, Mogland. I was very young and I sucked at it. I didn't know I was supposed to catch the flying hearts so I kept getting killed by the weird crocodile hedgehogs. Unfortunately, the game no longer works despite being solar powered and I feel sad because it's really rare nowadays. :'(

The Hunter

Border Hopping Taco Bender
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
snowkitten91 said:
Pokémon Snap for the N64 when I was 7 or 8 years old. Such good times. :)
That was one of my firsts. Actually, we got three games when we first got an N64, but the first one we played was Mario 64. My brother wanted Pokemon Snap, I wanted Mario Kart, and we both wanted Mario 64. Oh, how I miss those days, even if the only thing I really took note of back then was cartoons and the neighbors trucks (my neighbors from an apartment we lived in owned a black F-150 when we moved there in 1997 and traded it in for a new Dodge Ram later that year. In the house we live in right now, my neighbors had a new Silverado and a Ford Bronco in 1999. I'm autistic like that).

c-no

Gluttonous Bed Shitter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As far as my first game was, it was Super Mario All Stars for the SNES, barely remember it since I was either only a toddler or a three year old.

Niachu

Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It was a Super Mario Bros game or something for the SNES. I was 4 or 5 at the time so I'm not too sure. The first one I actually played through and understood was Majoras Mask when it was first released.

pickleniggo

pickle enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Oh my gosh, some of you guys saying that the Pokemon games were your first....I feel so old. :heart-empty:

Surtur

Destroyer of the Universe.
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
pickleniggo said:
Oh my gosh, some of you guys saying that the Pokemon games were your first....I feel so old. :heart-empty:

This.

BALLZ-BROKEN

double dippin' DHS
kiwifarms.net
The first game I remember playing is some flying and dogfighting game for the Intellivision. I remember I'd always shoot down the hot air balloon.

The first console that was "mine" was the NES, with Super Mario Bros , Duck Hunt, and the track game. I had the Power Pad. The next game I had was Excite Bike.

Snorlaxative

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone remember the old Star Wars arcade game with the 80s with the vector graphics? That one.

Niachu

Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Another game I tried to play when I was like four was this SNES game where you were an angel man flying up/falling or something. It moved super fast and I was bad at it. I'd know the music anywhere but I can't for the life of me remember the name.

Edit: Dangit, the music appeared in a Nostalgia Critic review but the transcriber has no idea what it is either.