what we got each other for christmas, plus size new years outfit, & my 30th birthday | weekly vlog (01/04/21) -

Pepper Jack

Pepper Jack are you SERIOUS?!?!?!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I saw the thumbnail and it looks like a layg reveal but it is those nasty ass pants. Baited.

picasion.com_dVkZ.gif

Polish_20210104_123410536.jpg

Last edited:

Pepper Jack

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She went to an anti-weight loss dietitian, whose program is not about weight loss and focuses on intuitive eating.

She hated it and instead wants to focus again on finding a nutritionist who is about weight loss. Typical Amber whiplash and it proves she isn't ready to give up her food addiction.

Freshly has entered the chat, love to see you:
Screenshot_20210104-121633_YouTube.jpg

She pronounced entree as entry lol my sides.

Rust Lung

kiwifarms.net
She went to an anti-weight loss dietitian, whose program is not about weight loss and focuses on intuitive eating.

She hated it and instead wants to focus again on finding a nutritionist who is about weight loss. Typical Amber whiplash and it proves she isn't ready to give up her food addiction.

Freshly has entered the chat, love to see you:
View attachment 1827707

She pronounced entree as entry lol my sides.
She can't do anything without generating mass amounts of plastic landfill.

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Chihiro

Commie Killer
kiwifarms.net
Lollipop earrings after a month of the worst teenage crap Becky could find is the icing on the shit cake that was their Christmas. View attachment 1827726

Good thing they have a calendar to keep track of the days that are all exactly the same. Phew!
View attachment 1827727

They are both even fatter, gasp!
Okay but the text in those earrings says "Bearly tolerating you" is that a shoop or is becky being potentially passive aggressive? Because lmao

Clown Baby

karate snowmachine chops'it
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I saw the thumbnail and it looks like a layg reveal but it is those nasty ass pants. Baited.
After watching the whole thing, those seem to be actual laygs. She made sure nothing of note could be seen, of course.

The best part of the video was watching her open 10 packages of Kardashian perfume that all look exactly the same and cooing over them like she was surprised by the identical bottles each time. "I don't know why but these stones are getting me emotional?" She gets emotional over some free rose quartz that comes with shitty perfume. Then later she talks about Becky's dead mom without shedding a tear.

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She went to an anti-diet intuitive eating "dietician" looking for weight loss advice lmao.

The cheap ballet flats are a size 6 so I'm sure we'll never see those again;
future soup bowls.jpg

Looks like Becky has her own activity station type moment complete with one of her autistic nickelodeon collages mounted on the side. She has said before she uses a makeup case for carrying her crayons. I genuinely hope she opens her own store to sell her stuff so we can all laugh at it.
little boys activity station.jpg

Good thing they have a calendar to keep track of the days that are all exactly the same. Phew!
View attachment 1827727

I had a look at that during the course of the video, is it just me or does it say "Change Litter" on the 19th? Assuming it means cat litter, shouldn't it be changed more often than that? This is the clearest cap I could get of the calendar, though it's only two thirds of it;
calendar.jpg

Pepper Jack

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
After watching the whole thing, those seem to be actual laygs. She made sure nothing of note could be seen, of course.

The best part of the video was watching her open 10 packages of Kardashian perfume that all look exactly the same and cooing over them like she was surprised by the identical bottles each time. "I don't know why but these stones are getting me emotional?" She gets emotional over some free rose quartz that comes with shitty perfume. Then later she talks about Becky's dead mom without shedding a tear.
Doth my eyes deceive me? Is this a partial layg reveal?
Screenshot_20210104-125343_YouTube.jpg

The reason why i don't think this is a leg reveal is because she told us she wasnt wearing any pants, so wouldn't her apron be seen if that was the case?