what we got each other for christmas, plus size new years outfit, & my 30th birthday | weekly vlog (01/04/21) -

FupaCitySheriff

kiwifarms.net
Fuck meeeeee!
Yet another dietitian who doesn't meet Big AL’s standards.
Freshly meals.
Candles.
EAREENS.
Name dropping MUH CANCER.
Candy for the BOLTH of them.
A ‘neck and back massager’ - I bet she’ll be massaging somewhere else with it, so no wonder she’s excited to try it.
Buying herself lots of perfume for her own birthday to hoard and flexing about how much it cost - that’s what happens when you’re a cunt, with friends and family that won’t even buy you a present for your 30th.
I… er… WE BOLTH had to sleep out here
More pillows!
Who the fuck thinks about going grocery shopping late on New Year’s Eve?
Shows us her makeup hoard
Goal to read 70 books this year

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
She went to an anti-diet intuitive eating "dietician" looking for weight loss advice lmao.

The cheap ballet flats are a size 6 so I'm sure we'll never see those again;
View attachment 1827785

Looks like Becky has her own activity station type moment complete with one of her autistic nickelodeon collages mounted on the side. She has said before she uses a makeup case for carrying her crayons. I genuinely hope she opens her own store to sell her stuff so we can all laugh at it.
View attachment 1827786

I had a look at that during the course of the video, is it just me or does it say "Change Litter" on the 19th? Assuming it means cat litter, shouldn't it be changed more often than that? This is the clearest cap I could get of the calendar, though it's only two thirds of it;
View attachment 1827802
The makeup case Becky is using for her art supplies is the makeup case that Becky's mom gave Amberlynn for Christmas which she almost immediately decided to throw away when she did a purge of her unused cosmetics. One can only assume Becky saved it from the donation/trash pile that never went out because it was something to remind her of her mother.

Retarded Potato

Baked and salty.
kiwifarms.net
Discontinued Freshly a year ago because it wasn't "for" her... So of course, she HAS to try it again.
Friendly reminder that she quit Freshly because she wanted to learn how to cook and cook more herself, because that’s more ~healthy~.

How many times did we see her cook this year? I can only think of the chili dhiarrhea situation. The rest has been takeout, tv dinners and delivery.

I wonder how she gained weight since the cancer. Baffles me.

pistolwhipped

kiwifarms.net
She went to an anti-weight loss dietitian, whose program is not about weight loss and focuses on intuitive eating.

She hated it and instead wants to focus again on finding a nutritionist who is about weight loss. Typical Amber whiplash and it proves she isn't ready to give up her food addiction.

She's such a fucking idiot, she will do absolutely anything except address the underlying psychological issues that cause her to binge. "Intuitive eateeeen" my ass, she has intuitively eaten her way to 600 lbs.

How many years until AmberLynnphedema realizes there's no way around the psychotherapy? Hurry up sis, you've only got a couple years left

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know, forget Amber doing weigh ins. We all know she'll do like one or two at most before she quits. I want to see Becky weigh in. Her face/neck are resembling Chantal in a horrifying way.

Also that yellow shirt looks horrible with her face being as red as it always is.

Amber thought the dietician would help her lose weight with intuitive eating. :story: FFS. Is there even one example of a hambeast this has worked for? Their hunger/fullness cues are fucked, if they eat "intuitively" they do nothing but gain.

I am pretty surprised she admits she needs help with weight loss. Whatever happened to "I know what works for me!"?

lonelygorl15

kiwifarms.net
I had a look at that during the course of the video, is it just me or does it say "Change Litter" on the 19th? Assuming it means cat litter, shouldn't it be changed more often than that? This is the clearest cap I could get of the calendar, though it's only two thirds of it;
View attachment 1827802

It does but probably means dumping out the entire litter box and replacing the litter. Hopefully they're scooping regularly though.

It also look like it says "Revolution for cats" on the 3rd. I use Revolution on my pets and it's prescription only and expensive too because it covers so many parasites. "Nexgard for Twinkie" on the 30th which is a flea pill. I can't make out what the other cats treatment is. If they're actually being responsible and taking care of their pets this way, good on them but I still have some doubts.

Clown Baby

karate snowmachine chops'it
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's hard to believe that the skin on her legs is that smooth looking and actually skin colored. I don't know what but something is wrong with that picture.
This was not the leg reveal we deserve, you fat fuck. Give us layyygsss.
All the discoloration and gross lymphedema parts are probably around her shins and ankles, if the My 600-PL people are anything to go by. When she accidentally showed her legs in the reflection of her window a while back, you could see her knees are dimpled in and almost inverted from fat, but they also looked generally flesh colored. She will never show the parts anyone really wants to see unless she is desperate for cash.

brooky

i'm brecki and so can you
kiwifarms.net
She went to an anti-diet intuitive eating "dietician" looking for weight loss advice lmao.

The cheap ballet flats are a size 6 so I'm sure we'll never see those again;
View attachment 1827785

Looks like Becky has her own activity station type moment complete with one of her autistic nickelodeon collages mounted on the side. She has said before she uses a makeup case for carrying her crayons. I genuinely hope she opens her own store to sell her stuff so we can all laugh at it.
View attachment 1827786

View attachment 1827802

The litter box absolutely should be cleaned every single day. Most deathfats don't seem to do this because they are gross, lazy, negligent, stupid, or some combo of all.

For a normal person, "change litter" marked on the calendar like this might mean a complete change out. When you clean the box daily, you're just scooping it and adding more litter. It needs to be completely changed out and the boxes scrubbed on a regular basis. Different experts will say different frequencies-- once a month, once every other month, three times a year, etc. Honestly, clean and sane people can get away with it very rarely because they keep it clean on the regular, and are able to recognize if it's getting unusually stank or if a cat has had a crap attack. In the case of a crap attack, the state of the litter box is among the first things a normal cat owner looks to evaluate, along with diet.

I hope to God this refers to one of those big clean outs and not a regular scooping, but given how negligent Amber is of her pets in general, I wouldn't be shocked. Is Twinkie still getting those walks?

Sorry, ninjad by @lonelygorl15. I agree that deworming and giving flea meds is better than doing neither of those things, but IME indoor cats kept in apartments rarely actually need deworming. Are the cats eating vermin? Is the whole apartment infested with fleas? I know climate plays a role and sometimes you can't avoid fleas. And I have also never kept both cats and dogs so I suppose there would be some cross contamination with the dog going out even if the cats never do. But it just figures that they rely on flea meds and whatnot, but still aren't cutting the dog's fucking nails.

Last edited:

CarbieDoll

No diet plan can fix a shitty personality.
kiwifarms.net
All the discoloration and gross lymphedema parts are probably around her shins and ankles, if the My 600-PL people are anything to go by. When she accidentally showed her legs in the reflection of her window a while back, you could see her knees are dimpled in and almost inverted from fat, but they also looked generally flesh colored. She will never show the parts anyone really wants to see unless she is desperate for cash.
Do you have a source for that? My curiosity is killing me

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
what we got each other for christmas 00367.jpg

"Dead Gorl Sitting"

Zombies don't have such dark bags under their eyes.