what we got each other for christmas, plus size new years outfit, & my 30th birthday | weekly vlog (01/04/21) -

Clown Baby

karate snowmachine chops'it
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do you have a source for that? My curiosity is killing me
Source for what? If you want to look at an average case of lymphedema:
unnamed.jpg

If you mean the shot of Amber's knees, there are so many threads for her videos that I forget exactly which one it came from. I remember it happened post Lexington move, and that someone clipped it, lightened the footage, and made it a gif. It's honestly nothing exciting at all. If it showed what we all really want to see she would have edited it out.

kiwifarms.net
It is unfair that she can sit on her fat ass all day, binge and make videos and make the kind of money she does when the rest of us actually have to go to real jobs.

Yeah, but would you trade your current existence for easy money when it means being a cunty, 600-pound deformed blob with balloon legs, who can't walk, drive, breathe, or even leave the house by themselves?

Fuck that shit, I'd keep my hard-earned cash and lifestyle ~ situation ~ in a heartbeat.

AllCISPeople

E is for Exceptional
kiwifarms.net
I don’t think we got a leg reveal. I think she wore these hideous pants again. Could be wrong tho. It’s hard to tell.

Trolling as always, if she is.

View attachment 1828551

The reason why I have a hard time believing this is a legitimate layg reveal is because her legs look too smooth in that shot to not be pants.

Have you ever seen morbidly obese legs? I imagine her legs looking similar to the surface of a glacier. So much fat and cellulite pushed and layered so closely together that it creats a series of many lump, bumps and “slopes”.

52B066D0-CF0C-491F-B7B1-74F5D9597270.jpeg

Last edited:

rain and petals eavesdrop

Point Blank Period type deal situation moment
kiwifarms.net
t
Yeah, but would you trade your current existence for easy money when it means being a cunty, 600-pound deformed blob with balloon legs, who can't walk, drive, breathe, or even leave the house by themselves?

Fuck that shit, I'd keep my hard-earned cash and lifestyle ~ situation ~ in a heartbeat.
true but it just irritates me. I wish her channel would be taken down

kiwifarms.net
The reason why I have a hard time believing this is a legitimate laygg reveal is because her legs look too smooth in that shot to not be pants.

Have you ever seen morbidly obese legs? I imagine her legs looking similar to the surface of a glacier. So much fat and cellulite pushed and layered so closely together that it creats a series of many lump, bumps and “slopes”.

View attachment 1828574

Exactly. Bitch has S-curves in her fucking Stage 3.5 lipedema legs ... this is her reality.

lipedema-four-stages.jpg

Last edited:

funtimesrun56

kiwifarms.net
The reason why I have a hard time believing this is a legitimate laygg reveal is because her legs look too smooth in that shot to not be pants.

View attachment 1828574
It's usually the back of the legs and inner thigh that is the bumpy misshapen mess you speak of. Which might be why there are jump cuts, she might have accidentally shown her lymphedema or the like.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
t

And deprive us of content worth shitting on? What is wrong with you?

What is the name of the apartments she lives in? I want to call and ask about their pet policy. Usually complexes will only allow up top two pets. She probably lied to them about that. Also she really loves young adult fiction. She is such a reader.

DBAD.

Surprised Pikachu

The face of 2021
kiwifarms.net
I agree that deworming and giving flea meds is better than doing neither of those things, but IME indoor cats kept in apartments rarely actually need deworming. Are the cats eating vermin? Is the whole apartment infested with fleas? I know climate plays a role and sometimes you can't avoid fleas. And I have also never kept both cats and dogs so I suppose there would be some cross contamination with the dog going out even if the cats never do. But it just figures that they rely on flea meds and whatnot, but still aren't cutting the dog's fucking nails.
Dog & Cat kiwi here, never had a flea problem with the dogs but the cats numerous times. (The wee buggers would stick their heads in rabbit holes, the easiest solution in the end was to hold the cat near the kitchen sink whilst the other household inmate picked the fleas off and gave them a watery death via the tap). Never had a cross contamination issue and to the best of my limited knowledge cat fleas and dog fleas are different(?) and can’t survive on the other - or on humans. Might be wrong though.

It’s all academic anyway as Amber’s cats never go outside. And neither does poor Twinkie.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
She should have gotten a Phentermine prescription for her birthday.

Edit: Also gorl looking rough as fuck
Nah, she tried phentermine, it gave her a high blood pressure situation. Also she was afraid losing her appetite would make her wither away. I don't think she can handle the idea of not being able to shove massive quantities of food into her vlog hole. One would think that all of our fatcows would be desperate to get some bottled willpower. Even Chantal, who has vyvanse which is an ADHD med, but is also prescribed for binge eating, rarely takes her vyvanse, says it makes her shaky and she just doesn't like it.

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What is the name of the apartments she lives in? I want to call and ask about their pet policy. Usually complexes will only allow up top two pets. She probably lied to them about that.
It doesn't matter if she lied. That's none of our concern. Even if she's over the limit, she has a small dog and two cats. Big deal. Going over the pet limit is a bigger problem when the animals in question are large dogs.
t

No one is making you watch. Just stop following her if you're this mad that she gets to live off corporate adbux instead of welfare funded by people including you (if you're American).