what we got each other for christmas, plus size new years outfit, & my 30th birthday | weekly vlog (01/04/21) -

Tattoos

kiwifarms.net
As long as we're talking about diets.....

In the 70s and 80s, you could get your jaw wired shut for weight loss. I'm fully convinced DietictianLynn would be one of the only people to still gain weight with a wired jaw. Drinking gallon after gallon of ice cream covered in milk.

McBoogerBall

kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn calling thumb the “sweetest creature ever” after she made Hamber the ugly sticker art has to be the funniest shit ever.

Fuck meeeeee!
Yet another dietitian who doesn't meet Big AL’s standards.
Freshly meals.
Candles.
EAREENS.
Name dropping MUH CANCER.
Candy for the BOLTH of them.
A ‘neck and back massager’ - I bet she’ll be massaging somewhere else with it, so no wonder she’s excited to try it.
Buying herself lots of perfume for her own birthday to hoard and flexing about how much it cost - that’s what happens when you’re a cunt, with friends and family that won’t even buy you a present for your 30th.
I… er… WE BOLTH had to sleep out here
More pillows!
Who the fuck thinks about going grocery shopping late on New Year’s Eve?
Shows us her makeup hoard
Goal to read 70 books this year
Will never understand why she bought the whole fucking set, price aside she already has a gargantuan amount of perfume to cover the fupa stink. For her 31st birthday she needs to spoil herself on her birthday by giving her body what it really needs, a proper diet.

rain and petals eavesdrop

Point Blank Period type deal situation moment
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, but would you trade your current existence for easy money when it means being a cunty, 600-pound deformed blob with balloon legs, who can't walk, drive, breathe, or even leave the house by themselves?

Fuck that shit, I'd keep my hard-earned cash and lifestyle ~ situation ~ in a heartbeat.
situation type deal?

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
You rang?
(What terrific timing!)

As long as we're talking about diets.....

In the 70s and 80s, you could get your jaw wired shut for weight loss. I'm fully convinced DietictianLynn would be one of the only people to still gain weight with a wired jaw. Drinking gallon after gallon of ice cream covered in milk.
Melk.

If Big Al got her jaws wired, she'd be shotgunning orange chicken pureed with diet whatever.

Monke

Just your average Trump hating American.
kiwifarms.net
amberlynn.gif

$35 for perfume and some gay ass rocks? LOL. Okay

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
I'm watching Pulpy's react to this. His reaction when she says "anti-diet dietician" is gold.

Why the fuck do these fat fucks think they can go to "intuitively eating"? Your intuition sucks balls if it leads you to 300 pounds or more.

"This one just says entry."

More stink shit to cover the odor of pet piss and BO. More tacky fucking eareens that she won't wear. More "muh cancer" bullshit. Another meer. More eareens. Yet another gay thing - did y'all know those two are lesbians? Becky is a creature, but is she an aesthetically pleasing creature?

"I don't usually buy myself anything for my birthday." Sure, LiarLynn.

When she's unpacking all that perfume she doesn't need and won't use, she does that idiotic. Say. Every. Word. Full. Stop. Bullshit she does when she's trying to sound serious or dramatic. That really fucking annoys me To. No. End. As do her phony as shit gasps when looking at some fucking rocks and bottles in different colors and shapes.

"STUN-EEN."

Gardenia smells like old women. I guess that's fitting for her body.

Edit: No way to watch the fucking ball drop? If only there were a wordwide network whereby people and/or companies could create videos or even send live video out for other people to watch in real time. For someone who makes her living online, she sure is a dumbass about the internet.

Last edited:

mekalekahi

Dont you guys think I should choose my own foods?
kiwifarms.net
I wonder what ambers response would be if Becky said "sure" when she asked her if she needed help with the tree LOL.

Also that entire pet calendar is Becky's chore list. Can you really imagine amber getting up and applying revolution to rarity? I can't. Ambers pet care is her buying them toys and maybe acknowledging them when they walk by.

Regarding the dietician, amber is having a really hard time finding a single doctor or nutritionist that will tell her how to eat 4 fast food meals and 6k cal snacks a day and lose weight.

ZooSmell

kiwifarms.net
Man, getting really sick of all the cancer references. Bitch acts like she lost all her hair from chemo and was constantly on the verge of death from illness and just finally finished remission.

She had it for like, three months then got a surgery that went off flawlessly and will never have it again. Yet another plus sized asspat crutch for her to lean on.

MookbongBae

kiwifarms.net
"Lezbereal, I do the majority of the cleaning here"

This bitch pretending to be super productive y'all, while Becky is struggling to put away the fake tree. Those things are awful to dismantle and put back into storage, and she has the gall to brag about how much cleaning she does. We all know who actually does most of the housekeeping, Hamber.

The-Mad-Asshatter

kiwifarms.net
It doesn't matter if she lied. That's none of our concern. Even if she's over the limit, she has a small dog and two cats. Big deal. Going over the pet limit is a bigger problem when the animals in question are large dogs.
I know for me, it's less about her sitting in that apartment and collecting YouTube Bux and more about her pets.

In this situation the animals are the biggest losers, they had no choice to be there. They had to endure the stuff Density did to them, also smell it and hear it when she and Amber were porking. Then deal with neglect and being overfed and under-exercised when Amboor moved in with Becky and ended up barely cared for, with their 'owner' being more concerned with going out to eat rather then take the dog to a vet when it was in pain.

Shame she just doesn't give them up to a better home. Being as 'famous' (or infamous, if you will) I'm sure she could easily find somebody willing to take them. She could do it and have even more money for food, gay pride crap, and tacky Wolmart hauls. That's all she (and even Becky to an extent) seem to really care about anyway.

Last edited:

gampboonerisms

#79,383 (editor's note: what the fucking fuck?!)
kiwifarms.net
Watched the PulpySyntax video and about lost it when he said "is it just me or is she doing that (noise maker blowing) to show that she can still breathe?"
Glad I don't live next to neighbors who blow loud noise makers at 1230 at night.

Last thing about the cancer mentioning, she keeps saying something about peach being the color of cancer awareness, and my first thought to that is "does she think of her cancer everytime she sees the color of her own skin?"

A Dip Pen? It's a freaking calligraphy pen you dip shit. Holy shit Becky's breathing is terrible, she must have caught it from Lard ass. OMFG how many times and for how long does she have to remind everyone that she had cancer.
It's literally called a "Glass DIP PEN". Yeah it can be used for calligraphy but these glass pens are used by artists sometimes. Since they hold a moderate amount of ink, it's easy to change the color. Amazon had the whole set Becky got for 30USD which is a little cheaper than it was last year. When you say "calligraphy" I think of the dip pens with flat nibs or fountain pens with cartridges. I sperg about pens too much, sorry for the rebuke.

Edited to add: I went back and counted the "matching presents", and it was 4 times. I've never heard of giving your SO a gift so that you could have the same one. It seems idk, something a child would do a few times and be told that's not proper gift giving. Is that just me or does it just add another tick to the narcissist box

Last edited:

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To me it's just another tick on the disordered, juvenile thinking she amply displays.

What really got me snickering was her video title; the part about "plus size new years outfit". Once the grammar Nazi in me settled down, all I could do was shake my head. Was she concerned anyone would take that for a regular size 8 or a petite 4?

Hambubger

It's just pretend
kiwifarms.net
"Lezbereal, I do the majority of the cleaning here"

This bitch pretending to be super productive y'all, while Becky is struggling to put away the fake tree. Those things are awful to dismantle and put back into storage, and she has the gall to brag about how much cleaning she does. We all know who actually does most of the housekeeping, Hamber.
Every time I see Becky she looks like she is going to kneel over and die from exhaustion

Borbie Dahl

Among Which!
kiwifarms.net
Doth my eyes deceive me? Is this a partial layg reveal?
View attachment 1827814

The reason why i don't think this is a leg reveal is because she told us she wasnt wearing any pants, so wouldn't her apron be seen if that was the case?
What an odd perspective. Ambers photos have the strangest optics. How is it that she’s standing up straight, right in front of the camera, yet her tiny head (which we know is huge-ah) appears far away? Wtf. Wow, Amber. Just wow. That’s it