what we got each other for christmas, plus size new years outfit, & my 30th birthday | weekly vlog (01/04/21) -

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
haha I thought Becky said she got depends for Christmas, I was like whoa what!? Took a min to realize she said dip pens I think.

I can’t imagine being 30 and being excited to get all those tacky, cheap ass earrings. It boggles my mind how emotionally and intellectually stunted AL is. Like my niece would’ve loved her Hydro Flask, earrings, KKW perfume, etc, but she’s a preteen. And what do they do with all the junk?? They live in a small apartment now that will quickly become a hoarding house I'm sure. And the collage Becky made her!?? Girls you’re 30!!!

I also loved the jump cuts and zoom ins as she tried to show us her dress without showing us her legs 😂😂.

Hambubger

It's just pretend
kiwifarms.net
haha I thought Becky said she got depends for Christmas, I was like whoa what!? Took a min to realize she said dip pens I think.

I can’t imagine being 30 and being excited to get all those tacky, cheap ass earrings. It boggles my mind how emotionally and intellectually stunted AL is. Like my niece would’ve loved her Hydro Flask, earrings, KKW perfume, etc, but she’s a preteen. And what do they do with all the junk?? They live in a small apartment now that will quickly become a hoarding house I'm sure. And the collage Becky made her!?? Girls you’re 30!!!

I also loved the jump cuts and zoom ins as she tried to show us her dress without showing us her legs 😂😂.
I bet they can't even fight with the horde and the weight they carry on themselves

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
Ok call me dumb, but I don't understand why a live-in 'couple' would have a tapestry each?

Separate rooms flatmates confirmed (again?)

Screenshot_20210105-152051~2.png

Screenshot_20210105-152239~2.png

As an aside, Uncle Becky is looking awful - her eyebrows seem to be going the way of Big Bertha's, and she looks like a part-fried sausage about to burst it's skin any second

Honzou

Tranny Stopper 5000
kiwifarms.net
Ok call me dumb, but I don't understand why a live-in 'couple' would have a tapestry each?

Separate rooms flatmates confirmed (again?)

View attachment 1830294

View attachment 1830295

As an aside, Uncle Becky is looking awful - her eyebrows seem to be going the way of Big Bertha's, and she looks like a part-fried sausage about to burst it's skin any second

Even if you zoom in you can't find Becky's jaw anymore, she must be getting close to 400 lbs herself.

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What really got me snickering was her video title; the part about "plus size new years outfit". Once the grammar Nazi in me settled down, all I could do was shake my head. Was she concerned anyone would take that for a regular size 8 or a petite 4?
She just wanted to let everyone know that she's not wearing bedsheets like we see on the bedbound MSHPL folks...at least not yet.

Xolanite

Misogynist
kiwifarms.net
Fuck meeeeee!
Yet another dietitian who doesn't meet Big AL’s standards.
Freshly meals.
Candles.
EAREENS.
Name dropping MUH CANCER.
Candy for the BOLTH of them.
A ‘neck and back massager’ - I bet she’ll be massaging somewhere else with it, so no wonder she’s excited to try it.
Buying herself lots of perfume for her own birthday to hoard and flexing about how much it cost - that’s what happens when you’re a cunt, with friends and family that won’t even buy you a present for your 30th.
I… er… WE BOLTH had to sleep out here
More pillows!
Who the fuck thinks about going grocery shopping late on New Year’s Eve?
Shows us her makeup hoard
Goal to read 70 books this year
You mean buy 70 books this year?

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
She should sign up for goodreads and let people know her username there. She can rate each book and give a little blurb about what she liked/didn't like. They even have a reading challenge each year, where you detail how many books you want to read, and they keep track of your progress for you. Then people could see it. She claims she wants transparency (lahs!). It's a win-win.

Enoby Way

Saw something nasty in the woodshed.
kiwifarms.net
TIL Amber is a Capricorn. If the stereotypes hold true she is aggressively success-oriented, poised for success in leadership or business roles, and tends to do too much for others while trying to ignore her own feelings.

But she's not. It is not surprising that like everything else, she fails at being her own star sign.

The-Mad-Asshatter

kiwifarms.net
Even if you zoom in you can't find Becky's jaw anymore, she must be getting close to 400 lbs herself.
Because she keeps eating the crap that sustains the weight of someone of 500+ pounds. If you eat like they do, eventually you'll start weighing as much as they do. Amber likes frequent big portions of takeout, and Becky either goes along willingly (or is browbeaten into it, or even may do it just to keep the peace) and if she eats that long enough, she'll soon be buying 6x at Hot Topic.

I also find it funny that they pick a tapestry of two normal-weight girls kissing, yet when you jump to their own pictures, they are both unattractive super-morbidly obese women. Why don't they just find two fat girls kissing? If they have to go all out with lesbian crap, at least pick a picture both can relate to.

Last edited:

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Because she keeps eating the crap that sustains the weight of someone of 500+ pounds. If you eat like they do, eventually you'll start weighing as much as they do. Amber likes frequent big portions of takeout, and Becky either goes along willingly (or is browbeaten into it, or even may do it just to keep the peace) and if she eats that long enough, she'll soon be buying 6x at Hot Topic.

But but but...while Big Al was consuming the dietary delight that is Jenny Craig, we saw Becky making spaghetti for herself. Of course, there was the entire loaf of garlic bread to go with it, but a gal's gotta eat (and also share with her starveen, Jenny Craig-eating gf).

These two are going to wind up like that giant fatass couple from MSHPL. The dude had a weird name, but I remember - distinctively, as Big Al would mangle - that at first I thought it was two 600-pound lesbians, because that's just what the dude looked like (before and after losing weight). So take heart, fellow assholes. We might get Big Al on MSHPL yet, with special appearance by Becky, assuming her rampant, unchecked blood pressure doesn't stroke her out before that time comes.

I also find it funny that they pick a tapestry of two normal-weight girls kissing, yet when you jump to their own pictures, they are both unattractive super-morbidly obese women. Why don't they just find two fat girls kissing? If they have to go all out with lesbian crap, at least pick a picture both can relate to.

I've no doubt Big Al considers herself a svelte lady instead of the weight and lumpiness of a baby hippo.

kiwifarms.net
These two are going to wind up like that giant fatass couple from MSHPL. The dude had a weird name, but I remember - distinctively, as Big Al would mangle - that at first I thought it was two 600-pound lesbians, because that's just what the dude looked like (before and after losing weight).

Rena (pronounced "Renee", goddamn illiterates) and Lee, the fat-lesbian-looking abusive piece of shit whose most infamous line was "Are you ready to help me pee, sweetheart?"

I wish I didn't know shit like that. 🧩

download.jpg

Last edited: