Containment What WILL Chris's Fate be? - How do you think it will end?

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

What will happen to Chris?

• Prison

Votes: 438 20.7%
  • Monetary fine

Votes: 35 1.7%
  • Nothing (autism shields him again)

Votes: 341 16.1%
  • Hobo saga

Votes: 164 7.7%
  • Suicide

Votes: 72 3.4%
  • Couch surfing with the few white knights he has left

Votes: 114 5.4%
  • Group home

Votes: 217 10.3%
  • Institutionalized

Votes: 698 33.0%
  • Other

Votes: 38 1.8%

• Total voters

Altera

Bad civilization.
kiwifarms.net
I suspect that barb won't co=operate or throw him under the bus so he'll probably be fine, but she will probably be taken away because of the state of the house itself, they may say he cant take care of himself never mind her. I seriously doubt he will go to prison for this. If she becomes a ward of the state they may liquidate her assets which might include the house. He has no real income and I doubt any landlord will take him in, so he will probably become homeless.

Mameshiba

Did you know?
kiwifarms.net
I don't see much if anything coming out of the allegations, so probably just a slap on the wrist. No one is going to institutionalize him. Likelier scenario is just him ending up on the streets when Barb dies.

Now that he's completely alienated all of his """fans""" and the few people who tried to help him... homelessness is a guarantee when that time comes.

HOMO FOR LIFE

flaunting her autism like a title of nobility
kiwifarms.net
It's like gameover now.

Chris will no longer live with the last remaining vestige of his past which has sustained him thus far.

Now he must do without.

Which we all know nobody will tolerate, given how sick and deviant Chris is.