Containment What WILL Chris's Fate be? - How do you think it will end?

What will happen to Chris?

• Prison

Votes: 438 20.7%
  • Monetary fine

Votes: 35 1.7%
  • Nothing (autism shields him again)

Votes: 341 16.1%
  • Hobo saga

Votes: 164 7.7%
  • Suicide

Votes: 72 3.4%
  • Couch surfing with the few white knights he has left

Votes: 114 5.4%
  • Group home

Votes: 217 10.3%
  • Institutionalized

Votes: 698 33.0%
  • Other

Votes: 38 1.8%

• Total voters

EURO

kiwifarms.net
I think he'll just be shoved in a mental hospital or so many years in prison. Whatever cell mate he has probably wants to be far away from him

Procrastinhater

Not my professional opinion
kiwifarms.net
If he doesn't stop writing to every faggot ween that contacts him to tell them how he fucked Barb to heal her dementia and keeps drawing him fucking her he's fucked.
Who am I kidding.
He's already fucked.

Digital_Disaster

kiwifarms.net
Not sure. .After he killed a kitten and fucked his mother I can't help but hope he is put away. I wish someone would have taken that kitten from their house and rehomed it before it was too late. Also, is it bad that I'm having a hard time feeling bad for Barb because she was abusive to Chris when he was growing up and her and Bob refused to get him into programs that would help him?

Plight of the Bumblebee

kiwifarms.net
Not sure. .After he killed a kitten and fucked his mother I can't help but hope he is put away. I wish someone would have taken that kitten from their house and rehomed it before it was too late. Also, is it bad that I'm having a hard time feeling bad for Barb because she was abusive to Chris when he was growing up and her and Bob refused to get him into programs that would help him?
Not really. Barb was way too close to Chris in the first place and practically groomed him. This is the same woman who said that she was jealous of Chris' girlfriends and spooned Chris. Sure what happened was a horrible thing, but you can't deny that it happened to horrible people.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How does the tugboat work with him in jail? Doesn't it get suspended and he has to remember to re-activate it?
It gets shut off if he's in jail (or an institution) for over 30 consecutive days, but comes back when he is released. If he is imprisoned (or institutionalized for longer than 12 consecutive months, it gets shut off for good and he has to reapply. It probably isn't as difficult as starting from the beginning, because his medical records will still support his application, but it may be difficult for a spedzo like him to figure out what to do without assistance.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It gets shut off if he's in jail (or an institution) for over 30 consecutive days, but comes back when he is released. If he is imprisoned (or institutionalized for longer than 12 consecutive months, it gets shut off for good and he has to reapply. It probably isn't as difficult as starting from the beginning, because his medical records will still support his application, but it may be difficult for a spedzo like him to figure out what to do without assistance.
I was discussing this with my husband the other day. Chris hasn't sought that much treatment for his autism outside of counseling. Like occupation and meeting with his caseworker, so I doubt he has a long record outside of the diagnosis as a kid and being forced to take those anger management classes. It would be hilarious if he lost the tugboat and was denied it again due to not having extensive treatment like other tards (occupational therapy, sensory integration therapy, social skills training, medication for the obvious delusions that he has). I'm not saying he's suffering from schizophrenia, but autism has obviously broken his brain, and he seems more prone to suffer from delusions and pathological daydreaming.

Harginn

kiwifarms.net
I was discussing this with my husband the other day. Chris hasn't sought that much treatment for his autism outside of counseling. Like occupation and meeting with his caseworker, so I doubt he has a long record outside of the diagnosis as a kid and being forced to take those anger management classes. It would be hilarious if he lost the tugboat and was denied it again due to not having extensive treatment like other tards (occupational therapy, sensory integration therapy, social skills training, medication for the obvious delusions that he has). I'm not saying he's suffering from schizophrenia, but autism has obviously broken his brain, and he seems more prone to suffer from delusions and pathological daydreaming.
I think that all the treatment he had, amounted for further validation and was basically patting on the back. Instead of searching for easy solutions, harder approach, such as psychodynamic therapy, would be better for him imo, but Im no professional.
I heard its good for ppl with history of hardships, emerging peronality disorders, and andresses the root of the problems. What I heard is basically that disorders develop throughout the years and addressing stressful event from a week ago wont fix fuckeduppery from when you were a kid locked in room by your nanny, or when you faced constant rejections in school.

Also, I read someone who made a theory Chris has schizotypal personality disorder and it matches him very, very well

Last edited:

AnnLurker

kiwifarms.net
I think that all the treatment he had, amounted for further validation and was basically patting on the back. Instead of searching for easy solutions, harder approach, such as psychodynamic therapy, would be better for him imo, but Im no professional.
I heard its good for ppl with history of hardships, emerging peronality disorders, and andresses the root of the problems. What I heard is basically that disorders develop throughout the years and addressing stressful event from a week ago wont fix fuckeduppery from when you were a kid locked in room by your nanny, or when you faced constant rejections in school.

Also, I read someone who made a theory Chris has schizotypal personality disorder and it matches him very, very well
I doubt he was actually locked in a room, I think he was too stupid to know how to open a door at his age being an autistic tard and as far as I know, all house rooms that can be locked from the outside can be locked/unlocked from the inside. It's more likely his tard brain wanted to grope the babysitters silky milkies and she told him to GTFO and put him in time out, he is known to pursue much much older women, after all.

Hongourable Madisha

You see, some of us don't know English properly.
kiwifarms.net
My money's on prison. I don't think he'll be institutionalised, because there's a lot of people crazier and lower functioning than Chris in prison and not in a hospital. The conviction rate for incest and rape is pretty low in Virginia, but this is relatively high profile and it seems like an open-and-shut case, at least, from what information we have.

Tommy Tooter?

GayestFurryTrash

Welcome to my TED talk Desu
kiwifarms.net
I would love to hear his insane rants to random government workers about his divine right to his tugboat.

RainwaterDrop

🌺𝒜𝓁𝑜𝒽𝒶 𝐻𝒶𝓌𝒶𝒾𝒾🌺
kiwifarms.net
Daring helicopter escape.
Would work out for about 5 minutes, from the guards and the other prisoners literally coming together to finally get rid of Chris, with the fucking warden himself getting him on the chopper, to the chopper crashing right afterwards either from Chris overloading it with too many legos and sonichu horseshit or from some asshole shooting it down with a rocket launcher, painted with pickle decals and a large, stylized "JULAAAAAAY!" carved on the launcher lol!

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris's fate will be the same as it was always going to be. Homeless under a bridge covered in Sonichu Grafiti drawn in human feces. It was gonna happen when Bard died. Now it will happen sooner. Prison or the Nut Hut for the criminally insane motherfuckers are probably his objectively best options. Just because he would be indoors and fed.