Containment What WILL Chris's Fate be? - How do you think it will end?

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

What will happen to Chris?

• Prison

Votes: 438 20.7%
  • Monetary fine

Votes: 35 1.7%
  • Nothing (autism shields him again)

Votes: 341 16.1%
  • Hobo saga

Votes: 164 7.7%
  • Suicide

Votes: 72 3.4%
  • Couch surfing with the few white knights he has left

Votes: 114 5.4%
  • Group home

Votes: 217 10.3%
  • Institutionalized

Votes: 698 33.0%
  • Other

Votes: 38 1.8%

• Total voters

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
I don't think Chris is schizotypal. He's just narcissistic and has maladaptive daydreaming. (I based my assumptions on Randy Stair's diagnosis). Just like fellow exceptional individual Randy Stair, he couldn't cope with reality so he went deep inside his cartoon world.

Courtesy of CwCki, he only blabbers about the merge right after he hears bad news:
View attachment 2647670
  • His "sonichu body swap" was right after Babscon was cancelled.
  • His 2nd of April "merge is coming" tweet was right after the new debt lawsuits were filled
  • His final "merge is coming" was after he got arrested
If he really was schizophrenic, his delusions would come and go at random, not when he was upset.
If shit* happens, then the apocalypse is coming. Basically wishing he could go heaven without the effort to make a noose.

*Anything that isn't in his favor

Phalanges Mycologist

kiwifarms.net
From hoping he'll have a daughter named Crystal and working a generic office job,

It's amazing how basic his dreams where at times isn't it.

to hoping for an imaginary toon world to merge with the real world - while being locked up for incesting Barb
To how insane they got and that his own reality topped it.

Part of me wonders if that dream was given to him by Bob or Barb to try and reign in his ambitions so they where not crushed when he couldnt be whatever fantastical thing they came up with, or if he was just that basic thats the best he could get his brain upto speed to tackle.

Digital_Disaster

kiwifarms.net
I honestly can only see two potential outcomes. 1: He gets put in a mental institute. 2: He gets a pass because he says he's a woman. And as we know, women get weak punishments or no punishments for crimes that men would get harsh punishments for. Just look at female pedophiles and rapists.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I honestly can only see two potential outcomes. 1: He gets put in a mental institute. 2: He gets a pass because he says he's a woman. And as we know, women get weak punishments or no punishments for crimes that men would get harsh punishments for. Just look at female pedophiles and rapists.
He's in a male prison. At least currently, Virginia isn't cottoning to that troon shit.

Digital_Disaster

kiwifarms.net
He's in a male prison. At least currently, Virginia isn't cottoning to that troon shit.
Good to know. Hopefully Virginia also doesn't give people with disabilities a pass for committing crimes. I know some places do. Chris is very aware what he is doing is wrong.

the_tepes

kiwifarms.net
Call me crazy but I'm gonna bet 5 bucks that at some point, Ethan Shart Ralph will be put in prison where he meets Chris and gets exclusive content.

Killstream always wins, baby.

Michael Janke

kiwifarms.net
Call me crazy but I'm gonna bet 5 bucks that at some point, Ethan Shart Ralph will be put in prison where he meets Chris and gets exclusive content.

Killstream always wins, baby.
chances are they arent going to the same prison. i think chris could end up in medium. ralph in minimum.

Dr. Jekyll

Read my posts or die in your sleep.
kiwifarms.net
Barb was very abusive, so that is why I'm having a hard time feeling sorry for her. But that makes me feel guilty. I don't like Chris at all, but, I can't say that what he did to her was justified for how she treated him. They are both terrible.
bingo no idea why so many weens cry over barb she is as much as a monster as he is if not more

Attractive Sexhaver

kiwifarms.net
Barb is a crazy old bitch and a shitty parent, but she was also repeatedly dicked by her large retarded adult son, possibly while in the throes of dementia. Unless she has some The Hills Have Eyes shit in her past we don't know about, most normal people would recognize what happened to her is so much worse than anything she did to Chris.

Phalanges Mycologist

kiwifarms.net
bingo no idea why so many weens cry over barb she is as much as a monster as he is if not more

I don't think it's as much crying it's more sympathy for her, While Barb has arguably caused more problems for Chris throughout his life than anyone else what Chris did to her was disgusting and reprehensible that nobody should have to live through so people are giving her the sympathy that they feel she deserves and would likely give to anyone else in that situation.

Honestly I think Barb is a POS but that shouldnt have happened to her, and especially not from Chris call her out for what she's done but she honestly didn't deserve to be raped by her own son.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Barb was very abusive, so that is why I'm having a hard time feeling sorry for her.
I don't really feel very sorry for Barb for her own sake, but Chris is a dude who RAPED HIS MOM. He's a fucked up dude. He looked in the face of a senile old woman and then rammed his cock into her. That's just bad by any objective measurement.

Phalanges Mycologist

kiwifarms.net
1. Barb won't admit she had sex with him out of shame / wanting to protect Christ.
2. Lawyer will pull some shit that make our autistic Jesus protagonist seem like he lives in a fantasy world and made all of this up
3. He might get institutionalized for a few weeks/months.
4. Sent back to 14 BC under Barb's "care".

1) He's admitted it more than once, and they likely have physical evidence so it wont be just up to Barb.
2) Again he has admitted it, and his Lawyer is good and he's requested assessments of Chris but that's just to see if he's bonkers and able to stand trial.
3) He'll likely get the assessments and just get medicated if he genuinely needs it or starts acting out.
4) No chance he's going back there ever again without going back to jail.

Erich Honecker

General Secretary of Dance Dance Revolution
kiwifarms.net
Even if he goes in prison for years he will probably find ways of sperging to the outside world as often as possible. Expect more letters to Null and any old ween who happens to write in to him. Maybe if he's lucky he might even get some poor soul to run a Twitter account in his name and relay messages every once in a while. The longer he's incarcerated, the more attention he will crave.