What will happen to Thomas in 2021? - What's next for our favourite pedophile dog fucker?

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
Thomas James Tooter had an interesting 2020. It was boring until sometime in the fall, when he got placed on a 5150.

Then, a major cliffhanger happened starting in December. He became more and more manic. He shifted his targets to @Mariposa Electrique , jealous of her for having a cunt. And biggest of all, the Space Jews are coming.

Will they capture him? Will he assimilate the Space Jews? What will their spaceship look like? I'm dying to know!

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net
My bet is another psych intake early in the year as his biopolar rants about the space jews become more and more unhinged, then when he gets released acting like he beat the haters, forgetting the space jews for awhile, and going back to being just being gross.

I don't think the COPD will claim him in 2021, but possibly 22 or 23.

Crisseh

American Hero and/or Film Star
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Space Jews will not show up, and Tom will blame it being some wrong timeline or another excuse.

Then he'll make a few rambling videos calling up various law enforcements agencies, achieving nothing besides annoying them.

Shit himself and do nothing.

Eventually die of COPD.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thomas James Tooter had an interesting 2020. It was boring until sometime in the fall, when he got placed on a 5150.

Then, a major cliffhanger happened starting in December. He became more and more manic. He shifted his targets to @Mariposa Electrique , jealous of her for having a cunt. And biggest of all, the Space Jews are coming.

Will they capture him? Will he assimilate the Space Jews? What will their spaceship look like? I'm dying to know!
Their ship will look like a giant menorah, and they will only be able to communicate using Barbara Streisand's greatest hits.

Easy J

kiwifarms.net
I'm an occasional prophet. Channelling my two-spirit guardian angel...

Tom will continue to live in nauseating filth off of taxes paid by working folks, mastrubate to images of preteen children, defecate on himself & the floor of his hovel, ogle preteen children on Instagram, consume food found in dumpsters, waste the time of working people who answer phones at the police station, & scream incoherently at the internet between COPD coughing fits. And the spirit speaks of a possible round of tard wrangling by the local mental health services.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
1609459541691.png
1609459596330.png
1609460722865.png

won't you morons looks stupid when my "COPD", which is really allergies improves when i quit smoking tobacco and weed this year?. as for space Jews, they'll reveal themselves when they're good and ready. meanwhile, i am a globally recognized and respected activist/artist of the rainbow hippie variety and am pulling out ahead of the pack, as a blacklisted environmental engineer in the #LandBack movement.

Since you OCD suffering DKE clubbers will no doubt go on believing the utterly absurd bullshit you believe about me and to save me the trouble, i'll leave you with what i just told the AMBeasts.

[qoute]what a pack of ridiculous recidivist reprobates. tgg will just get sucked in with everybody else thinking this is a jolly, worthwhile endeavor when the plug gets pulled on the pro smear campaign. meanwhile, i will continue to mostly ignore all of you and go about my business of educating and entertaining nice people who appreciate what i give them.

so when i stipulate to accepting the invitation into a bed with an adult woman she was there with and to having assisted my dog in pleasuring hersel f , what is the actual evidence that i'm a pedophile, a dangerous sexual predator or ever fucked a dog, you sanctimonious sycophantic lynch mob? [/quote]

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He will anger some local busker by driving away his paypigs with the hideous farting noises he calls "sax playing," and the busker will strangle him by wrapping his sax around his neck until his eyes bug out (even more than usual) and he turns blue.

naught

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
Pulled from Ed

in 1983, i walked in the door to find my old lady and a 15 year old emancipated minor waiting for me in my bed. the assholes are trying to brand me a pedophile based on one 30 year old incident.

— Tommy Tooter
Their names:

sabrina was the 15 year old and meghan, the welfare mama.

—Tommy Tooter
But he is, of course, not a pedophile:

one session of oral sex with an emancipated minor is hardly a pedophile.

—Tommy Tooter
Tommy displays his legal expertise:

the girl was emancipated. i was under the impression that makes her an adult.