What will happen to Thomas in 2021? - What's next for our favourite pedophile dog fucker?

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
View attachment 1820992 View attachment 1820997View attachment 1821031

won't you morons looks stupid when my "COPD", which is really allergies improves when i quit smoking tobacco and weed this year?. as for space Jews, they'll reveal themselves when they're good and ready. meanwhile, i am a globally recognized and respected activist/artist of the rainbow hippie variety and am pulling out ahead of the pack, as a blacklisted environmental engineer in the #LandBack movement.

Since you OCD suffering DKE clubbers will no doubt go on believing the utterly absurd bullshit you believe about me and to save me the trouble, i'll leave you with what i just told the AMBeasts.

[qoute]what a pack of ridiculous recidivist reprobates. tgg will just get sucked in with everybody else thinking this is a jolly, worthwhile endeavor when the plug gets pulled on the pro smear campaign. meanwhile, i will continue to mostly ignore all of you and go about my business of educating and entertaining nice people who appreciate what i give them.

so when i stipulate to accepting the invitation into a bed with an adult woman she was there with and to having assisted my dog in pleasuring hersel f , what is the actual evidence that i'm a pedophile, a dangerous sexual predator or ever fucked a dog, you sanctimonious sycophantic lynch mob?
[/QUOTE]
How many time are you going to try to justify what you did. and you diddled a dog tom that is foul gross and very perverted.

Face the facts tom you are a sick dirty old man.

CheesyBoy

Don't worry, I also hate myself.
i am a globally recognized and respected activist/artist.
Tommy, at no point when discussing important figures, whether politically or artistically, has your name ever come up. I have never seen or heard you mentioned on the news. In footage and photgraphs of noteworthy environmental or political protests I have never seen your ugly face. I have never seen your name mentioned in the liner notes of an album. I have never heard a single person in the music industry mention you in an interview or documentary. I have never seen any of your work featured in an art gallery. You were never mentioned in any of my art, music, or social studies classes when I was in school. You have never been up for consideration for a Nobel Prize. If I went around asking people if they had heard of Tommy Tooter or Tommy/Tommie Wasserberg, I guarantee no one would have any fucking idea who I was talking about. You have contributed fuck all to society.

Face it, we are the only people paying attention to you. We are your entire fanbase.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff

BlueArmedDevil

They said this bomb was clean
True & Honest Fan
I think the one news story about him was when he was shot in the spleen while rooting through a dumpster like a rat.
Highlights include
SmartSelect_20201231-221330_Chrome.jpgSmartSelect_20201231-221421_Chrome.jpg

Daisymae

Failed Tranny William Waterman
True & Honest Fan
Was the proto kiwi farmer charged for attempted murder, and what happened next?
I have no idea but probably not. Tom-Bomb would have probably gloated if they'd caught him.
They never found the guy. Tom claims it was a CIA operative who did it because tom had some word salad published in a local rag. Go to Page 3 here to read it: http://www.freevenice.org/Beachheads-1980s/Beachhead-Nov1987.pdf. Jenny Kastner, the person who saved tom from dying (who oddly enough is the grandma to Lil Peep, that heroin addict who died a few years ago), said in a facebook post the person who shot him was the crackhead who lived in the house he was digging through trash for food. When tom went to whine about being shot, the sheriff told tom he was lucky it wasn't one of his guys or they would have aimed better :lol:.

MightyBiteySnake

DEPRESSED SNAKE DEPRESSED SNAKE
View attachment 1820992 View attachment 1820997View attachment 1821031

won't you morons looks stupid when my "COPD", which is really allergies improves when i quit smoking tobacco and weed this year?. as for space Jews, they'll reveal themselves when they're good and ready. meanwhile, i am a globally recognized and respected activist/artist of the rainbow hippie variety and am pulling out ahead of the pack, as a blacklisted environmental engineer in the #LandBack movement.

Since you OCD suffering DKE clubbers will no doubt go on believing the utterly absurd bullshit you believe about me and to save me the trouble, i'll leave you with what i just told the AMBeasts.

[qoute]what a pack of ridiculous recidivist reprobates. tgg will just get sucked in with everybody else thinking this is a jolly, worthwhile endeavor when the plug gets pulled on the pro smear campaign. meanwhile, i will continue to mostly ignore all of you and go about my business of educating and entertaining nice people who appreciate what i give them.

so when i stipulate to accepting the invitation into a bed with an adult woman she was there with and to having assisted my dog in pleasuring hersel f , what is the actual evidence that i'm a pedophile, a dangerous sexual predator or ever fucked a dog, you sanctimonious sycophantic lynch mob?
[/QUOTE]
Tom if you lived rent free literally anywhere you wouldn't be collecting garbage in that filthy hovel youre fortunate enough to be able to call a home

muh_moobs

Lord of mspaint shitposts
He said he was going to if the Space Jews didn’t show up. And now, like a coward, he’s pretending that they totally are still coming, it’s just that he made a mistake in his calculations that he conveniently didn’t spot until the day after they were due to arrive.
They're part of Da Merge. CWC Sonichu just needs to get off his ass and the astro-bastards will be here tomorrow!