What will happen to Thomas in 2021? - What's next for our favourite pedophile dog fucker?

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
Lets hope he can start with a bath. That stinky ass mother fucker.
I’ll have you know that rummaging around in a dumpster that’s just been rained in is the only bath a woman needs. It’s your fault that it doesn’t rain often in Arizona; you deliberately pumped the atmosphere full of gas to change the climate and scare away the space jews.

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
Well, he’ll definietly continue to smoke ditch weed and sit on the computer streaming while slowly loosing his mind (well honestly...he’s already lost it, let’s be real).

Maybe he’ll piss off some local hobos and they’ll beat him up.
I mean, especially in the past few weeks. What else explains him saying he's a marine biologist.

awoo

Awootist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because the universe is cruel, the worst scummy people who are a leech on society can often live the longest.

CheesyBoy

Don't worry, I also hate myself.
kiwifarms.net
He does but it is one of the daddy bought me a paper degrees. Tom Shows that fact easily by not comprehending any science let alone marine biology.
I really want to know why someone who has a degree in marine biology lives in the middle of a fucking desert. What use is a marine biologist in a place with no large bodies of water? Every opportunity for that field of expertise in the entire state is no doubt being filled by someone much more competent.

Easy J

kiwifarms.net
I really want to know why someone who has a degree in marine biology lives in the middle of a fucking desert. What use is a marine biologist in a place with no large bodies of water? Every opportunity for that field of expertise in the entire state is no doubt being filled by someone much more competent.
Tom is above gainful employment. He's lived off of taxpayer's charity & dumpster foraging for decades.

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
It could possibly be useful in his dumpster dives. Just how much of that dumpster's content is fish.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
LOL well Tom is not much of a biologist. He does not even know the scientific protocol of peer review.

And he can not tell the difference in a social studies major and a medical research doctor.

If you showed tom samples of marine life Tom would not be able to tell you what they were.

Tom is the king of morons.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I'm interested. Are these space Jews Reform, Conservative, or Orthodox Jews and what's their opinion on Israel? More seriously, do they prefer bagels or gefilte fish?
Well see with tom it depends.

The bagel has to be half covered with green fuzz. He is not to sure what they call it ( Mold ), and the amount of days the fish has been in the dumpster, it really has to have that special not so fresh smell.

He loves to combine the two for a moldy rancid gefilte fish bagel.

Tom thinks it is best grilled over a trash bag filled 55 gallon drum once you check out if there is any good morsels in the trash bags. Then you place the grate ( he found that is a dumpster full of dead cats from a research lab. )
It gives it that special plastic taste reject bums get used too all 3 of them.

The more affluent bums use paper because it give it that more natural burning trash flavor.

Now you have to cook the fish until the slime starts to drip off and don't let any of the worms ( maggots ) escape that is half the protein. And you know it is done when it gets that special green color.

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
kiwifarms.net
Well see with tom it depends.

The bagel has to be half covered with green fuzz. He is not to sure what they call it ( Mold ), and the amount of days the fish has been in the dumpster, it really has to have that special not so fresh smell.

He loves to combine the two for a moldy rancid gefilte fish bagel.

Tom thinks it is best grilled over a trash bag filled 55 gallon drum once you check out if there is any good morsels in the trash bags. Then you place the grate ( he found that is a dumpster full of dead cats from a research lab. )
It gives it that special plastic taste reject bums get used too all 3 of them.

The more affluent bums use paper because it give it that more natural burning trash flavor.

Now you have to cook the fish until the slime starts to drip off and don't let any of the worms ( maggots ) escape that is half the protein. And you know it is done when it gets that special green color.
I don't know whether to rate this ”winner”, ”informative” or ”Islamic content”.