Votes: 28 16.2%
  • Controlled explosion of her carcass on the shores of Toxic Shock Lake

Votes: 62 35.8%

• Total voters

SAVE TWINKIE!

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Luckily, I think Becky loves Twinkie so she would be taken care of, though likely she'd remain obese.

I don't want to think of what would happen to the cats. These are dumb Kentucky hicks, and there are still people out there who think "cats can survive on their own" and then literally toss their cats outside to fend for themselves. I would say the cats would be good with Rafe (she combed out Wasabi's mats and seemed to take good care of them) but Amber forced Becky to burn that bridge with Rafe because Rafe made one fat joke.

break these cuffs

W A O
kiwifarms.net
An old fashioned funeral pyre might work assuming they can make a flammable structure that can handle 600 elbeez of dead flesh.
Funeral pyres are for all intents and purposes illegal in the US. There was an organization that got permitted to perform a limited number of pyres per year in Colorado that I heard about a long time ago. I have no idea if they're even still around. From my understanding it's considered dangerous, crude, and dirty. There are many legal obligations like getting a death certificate that goes along with dying and the authorities aren't just going to release a corpse to someone who doesn't have the licensing to dispose of it. It may be a crime to fail to report a death or properly dispose of a body.

Edited out misinformation. My bad. It wasn't about the funeral industry as a whole. I misremembered. It was about donating your body to science and how unregulated it is. Still worth a read.
The Body Trade Part 1: Body Brokers

Last edited:

Tiny Clanger

coff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
. I would say the cats would be good with Rafe (she combed out Wasabi's mats and seemed to take good care of them) but Amber forced Becky to burn that bridge with Rafe because Rafe made one fat joke.
The cats would be ok, I think - Eric likes them, presumably the others are ok with them. And the boys actually look after their pets, which is more than can be said for our gorl. She loves them on the sentimental, human-centric level, it's all about what they do for her rather than independent entities which have needs other than providing narc supply.

I musta missed something tho. Last I heard, they were ok with Rafe because R&H bailed them out when Amby's fat arse killed the car. Has she orchestrated yet another falling out? If so, what a great friend Becky is...

Long time lurker

kiwifarms.net
Realistically they'd probably just announce it on Instagram or something tasteless like that, within a half year Eric and Becky will be making new videos under a new account and "always remembering" AL
It will depend on how dumb Becky and Eric are. If they put out videos soon after her death, they might mi.lk the cow a little longer.
Interest in them will wane really fast, but soon after the announcement there will be lots of people wanting to know the details of her death - and hoping they'll finally spill everything they've been quiet about so far.

Becky will probably continue to post videos, reminding everybody of her dead relatives and girlfriends, but when she gets there the well will have dried up for good.

aerostar88

all around me are millennial faces
kiwifarms.net
It will depend on how dumb Becky and Eric are. If they put out videos soon after her death, they might mi.lk the cow a little longer.
Interest in them will wane really fast, but soon after the announcement there will be lots of people wanting to know the details of her death - and hoping they'll finally spill everything they've been quiet about so far.

Becky will probably continue to post videos, reminding everybody of her dead relatives and girlfriends, but when she gets there the well will have dried up for good.
She'll need something to replace that death note tee, surely it'll be a tight squeeze by the time big AL transcends us all to greener pastures

Reactions: glutton4aslutton

Sir Auroras

Seriously, what is this shit?
kiwifarms.net
I'm waiting for there to be a post on kiwi farms stating that she died of a heart attack or a blood clot or something. She's incredibly unhealthy. I feel like you'd contract her fat if you stood too close to her.

• Horrifying
Reactions: Fascist Ferret

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I'm waiting for there to be a post on kiwi farms stating that she died of a heart attack or a blood clot or something. She's incredibly unhealthy. I feel like you'd contract her fat if you stood too close to her.
Well, I mean cows are dropping like flies lately so who knows.

Tags
None