• Science, largest-ever donation to Body Farm

Votes: 75 17.8%
  • Controlled explosion of her carcass on the shores of Toxic Shock Lake

Votes: 132 31.3%

• Total voters

deputydogshit

FU, FU, FU, you’re cool, FU, I’m out!
kiwifarms.net
Would they even have to cut her open? Would the post mortem exam be very invasive if cause of death is already known? I know that a corpse is not legally required to be embalmed, though she may need to be by the time she gets shipped to a funeral home that can accommodate her. Maybe just getting her into the ground asap would be the best choice
I can’t imagine there would be an autopsy unless her next of kin requested it for some reason. Autopsies are ordinarily only done in unexplained or suspicious deaths. Not when one was known to be suffering with a life threatening sickness.

Beetus Knuckles

Scopely has one hell of a business model!
kiwifarms.net
What I want to see happen after Amber dies is Becky spending all of the money out of their joint account and then Amber’s mom and brother come looking for the dough. Amber’s situation is interesting because she receives residual income from her past videos that will likely continue after she dies. You know Becky feels entitled to at least half and her mom and brother want some cash. Legal battle upcoming. And now Becky and Amber can’t do a deathbed wedding because that’ll make Becky liable for Amber’s medical bills. I guess the hospital and doctors will fight over AL’s residual AdSense shekels...

Tiny Clanger

Sigh...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I wanted to donate after I died but the very reason I want to donate is the reason I was rejected - (now that is the ultimate rejection)

Might be different in other countries but there's donating for general use and donating to specific research if you have some sort of weird pathology like, for instance, someone pink and knitted having a dropped stitch in their brain or a woolly kink around the arse. Not that I'd know; I'm perfect.

But medical science already knows what happens when you're a fat fuck. It's not worth the table collapse or losing a trainee doc inside the gaping maw.

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
Obesity prevents the donation??? That's a shame, since amberlynn is such a crazy case study.
Storage and use have to be considered. The lab has to store bodies somewhere. Most have normal morgues with normal doors and compartments. You cannot just leave a body out in the wild after you embalm it. If it don't fit in the deep freeze, you have a problem.

The majority of bodies end up in standard gross anatomy labs where students are learning the normal body structures. Fat makes this much harder to do. The table next to mine had a large gentleman. He was big and had some fat. They had a heck of a time dealing with the fat and general size, especially when the chest was opened. Amberlynn would be a mess. She would sort of melt down on the lab table and it would take so much work to dissect anything.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Could she even be preserved well enough to last through a semester's worth of human anatomy labs? As to donating to a body farm - they do really good work; sounds gross but they've sure helped with pinning down time of death under many circumstances, especially in murder cases where a body was dumped.

Thing is - doubtful many death fats are murdered & if they are - no one is going to "sneak" a body away from the murder scene & dump it somewhere.

Mad Asshatter

My other name was Maggot
kiwifarms.net
So you are saying something like this could happen?

Yes. There are many stories of exploding corpses in mausoleums blasting the marble doors off and making a mess.

Edit: There is a body farm in Tennessee. If she was ever hard up for cash for a funeral and burial, she could choose to donate her body to here instead. It's pretty close.

They probably wouldn't have her outside, likely they'd set her inside a car or special- built structure, since many deathfats probably die indoors.

Last edited:

bothiggedyhog

Thank fucking god its all coming to the light.
kiwifarms.net
we'd all join together and have a mutual day or so of feeling kind of bad
then I suppose becky and crew would live off the memorial video profits until they found a new toddler mother to suckle from

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What I want to see happen after Amber dies is Becky spending all of the money out of their joint account and then Amber’s mom and brother come looking for the dough. Amber’s situation is interesting because she receives residual income from her past videos that will likely continue after she dies. You know Becky feels entitled to at least half and her mom and brother want some cash. Legal battle upcoming. And now Becky and Amber can’t do a deathbed wedding because that’ll make Becky liable for Amber’s medical bills. I guess the hospital and doctors will fight over AL’s residual AdSense shekels...
I cant help but wonder if youtube removes monetization when the user dies.

It would seem to be against some kind of policy if someone other than the account holder (ie the person who signed YouTube's contracts by signing up) were to profit from the content and receive youtube money, since they are not the one who originally entered the legal agreement and earned monetization.

Any legal kiwis? But maybe this has a precedent.

Tags
None