• Science, largest-ever donation to Body Farm

Votes: 71 17.9%
  • Controlled explosion of her carcass on the shores of Toxic Shock Lake

Votes: 124 31.2%

• Total voters

canadiancxnt

gay ass bitch
kiwifarms.net
Tbh if her cancer gets worse, she has time to plan for her death, whether it be location or inheritance, so this changes things.
Amber isn't responsible enough to plan a will or save up for her own funeral. She doesn't even pick up dog shit lol. She'll probably blow all of her cash on a load of binges from now until she dies. It won't be her problem anymore and she lacks the empathy for those close to/related to her to think about their finances.

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net
They should just do a green or natural burial on her. Wrap her in a sheet and straight in the dirt. Avoid breaking/catching a crematorium on fire or having to buy a massive coffin. The sad thing is she hates kentucky so much but I doubt anyone or her mom would care enough to take her back to cali unless she get cremated. Picture ambers tormented soul knowing her ashes being spread around Kentucky's landmarks by Becky.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
They should just do a green or natural burial on her. Wrap her in a sheet and straight in the dirt. Avoid breaking/catching a crematorium on fire or having to buy a massive coffin. The sad thing is she hates kentucky so much but I doubt anyone or her mom would care enough to take her back to cali unless she get cremated. Picture ambers tormented soul knowing her ashes being spread around Kentucky's landmarks by Becky.
Tbh a natural burial would by far be the best option. The embalming process is kinds fucked imo. Anyway, if she wants to be buried elsewhere, she has to move her ass now while it's somewhat mobile.

DMT Blastoid

show me that dainty period hole, qween
kiwifarms.net
Tbh a natural burial would by far be the best option. The embalming process is kinds fucked imo. Anyway, if she wants to be buried elsewhere, she has to move her ass now while it's somewhat mobile.
Well, embalming is pretty standardized, even on a landwhale, so while it would still be a total fucking hassle, someone could still manage to force formaldehyde in her, save if all her arteries haven't clogged up.

But I do have some more insight on natural burials, but I'll spoiler it in case it's way too PL.
I have some experience working in the death industry, and people like Amber make even NATURAL burials a hassle, since (as many members already said), people still have to move her, "dress" her (aka clean her corpse up a bit then wrap her up in a shroud), then depending on whats specified, put her in the dirt. Some poor bloke will still have to dig her rot pit and dump her in, and in some cases it's just as expensive as a regular cremation or burial, since many places opt for eco-shrouds that can decompose with the body, and/or the case of wanting a special plot to be dumped and so on.

So either way, just as in life, Amber will be a waste of time and resources.

edit: left out some important info because I'm an autist. and words are hard

Last edited:

Goalweight170

kiwifarms.net
What I want to see happen after Amber dies is Becky spending all of the money out of their joint account and then Amber’s mom and brother come looking for the dough. Amber’s situation is interesting because she receives residual income from her past videos that will likely continue after she dies. You know Becky feels entitled to at least half and her mom and brother want some cash. Legal battle upcoming. And now Becky and Amber can’t do a deathbed wedding because that’ll make Becky liable for Amber’s medical bills. I guess the hospital and doctors will fight over AL’s residual AdSense shekels...
Becky will not held liable for Amber’s medical bills. That is not how it works. Amber is the one responsible, not her “wifey”.

Goalweight170

kiwifarms.net
what happens to her youtube channel when she dies? is there a way to memorialize it like on facebook?

jesus, imagine her memorialized yt. “Remembering Amberlynn Reid” and all the videos are evidence of how we got to this point. nothing flattering either.
I hope I see that new “memorial” channel soon. I really hate Amber. Yup, MOTI. P.S. She doesn’t have cancer.

pr3nt177

I don’t even tell people I’m trans anymore
kiwifarms.net
what happens to her youtube channel when she dies? is there a way to memorialize it like on facebook?

jesus, imagine her memorialized yt. “Remembering Amberlynn Reid” and all the videos are evidence of how we got to this point. nothing flattering either.
At the rate Becky's plumping up maybe she'll take over the reins.

Imagine them slicing up AL, yikes.

I did notice that Dr Osborn was quite chunky looking himself.

eta: I've just watched the full episode and bloody hell these morbidly obese/overweight people who are claiming they are "just big but healthy" should watch and see what damage they have done/are doing to their inner organs.

This lady was 238lbs/5' 5" approx (iirc, I don't want to watch again to check), the amount of inner fat shown was shocking.

Goalweight170

kiwifarms.net
At the rate Becky's plumping up maybe she'll take over the reins.

Imagine them slicing up AL, yikes.

I did notice that Dr Osborn was quite chunky looking himself.

eta: I've just watched the full episode and bloody hell these morbidly obese/overweight people who are claiming they are "just big but healthy" should watch and see what damage they have done/are doing to their inner organs.

This lady was 238lbs/5' 5" approx (iirc, I don't want to watch again to check), the amount of inner fat shown was shocking.
And our gurl Amber is shorter and more than twice this woman’s weight. Good going, Amber. You’re number 1 at something.

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

kiwifarms.net
I remember reading about a time they blew up a beached whale, but watchers were too close, something caused an issue, and the blubber chunks were so thick and got yeeted at such a velocity that buildings and cars were destroyed, I think there were injuries too.

TLDR
Handling amberlynn's body this way would be fun af but potentially dangerous imo.
A dead whale washed to shore in Oregon in 1970. I wonder how long the smell lingered in a 2 mile radius, a decade?

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
Would the people in charge of her body after her death have a public funeral or private one for verified people?

If they do private, not enough people would show up to make it worth the money.

If it were open to the public, I can guarantee you that some spergs would go and do weird shit.

Tags
None