Containment What will happen when Barb dies? -

Gaol

I Got The Magic Honk
kiwifarms.net
I'd personally like to see Chris go into care or at least have regular supervision to see how he is doing and spending his time. Sadly when Barb dies I can't see Chris taking it well and with a positive attitude, he was never raised to fend off for himself.

Valiant

Salty Space Bitch
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Chris, alone for the first time in his life: His Father; deceased for years, his Mother; finally with her husband once again, with Patti and the other cats at their sides. They all prance and dance in the afterlife with splendorous finesse.

Chris, finally alone, has no one to turn to, the body of Barb is cold within her couch as the family cat, Lucy, nuzzles gently into her still, cold hands, hoping it's nudging would reward it with a pet. Chris wipes away his tears, knowing that there is nothing here in this house of broken memories. Chris cradles Lucy in his hands as Clover and Snoopy snuffle around his feet, "Come on, fellas," he softly says to the animals, "We have nothing holding us back."

They all ascend into demigods, skinning themselves of their mortal flesh as their bones turn to ash.

They form the dark god of redeption and electricity-type Hedgehogs, Sonichu.

Brooke

kiwifarms.net
I've thought about this for a while though. I really hope this thread doesn't get locked.

It's a disturbing idea because Chris has never experienced independence. While he would have a house and a steady income even after her death- I don't think he would be able to manage his money or even keep the house clean (not clean anyways but whatever)

I could see him committing suicide because he's proven time and time again that he has no coping skills. Or, he'll go postal.

Either way lets hope Barb doesn't die for a long time.

StupidSexyFlanders

kiwifarms.net
It'll be the most awakening experience in his life.

Nothing, NOTHING, he has gone through will even compare to this. He will lose the bubble that has contained him from reality for the first time. He will be thrust out into the cold, harsh world with noone to enable him, coddle him and let him remain a child forever. He will have to grow up. It will litereally throw his entire world upside down. It'll be the first REAL chapter in his life, the first time he has to actually behave like an adult.

Yet despite all that, he will shit himself and keep playing with Lego

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino