• "Very quickly my Pokemon catching dreams were obliterated by the unfortunate reality that exist for a Black Man in America. I realized that if I keep playing this game, it could literally kill me."

Containment What will happen when Barb dies?

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by CatParty, Jun 7, 2015.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Chris. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. Chris is gross. Discussing his incontinence in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Don't roleplay in your posts. Don't write pretend dialog between people, such as Chris and his mother. Avoid writing monologues, they're also dumb.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Facebook post about Sonichu" is better than "new update".
  • Chris doesn't read your posts. Stop trying to directly, or indirectly, chastise Chris through your posts. He does not care about what you have to say, and these rants are boring.
  • Don't post random articles. Unless the subject matter is directly related to Chris and his history, please do not post articles with a loose affiliation.

@The American Hedgehog, @Marvin

1. Can Chris really afford to maintain that house with his tugboat? It has already been remortgaged no doubt with very high interest rates due to their shitty credit, his only choice is to move to a rent controlled apartment and hope he can sell 14BC to pay for the deposit and rent for a few years. The reality though is that the house is a fucking wreck and not worth a lot since it will very likely be condemned and demolished, the only thing worth a few shekels is the land itself.

• AgreeAgree x 4
    Slowinthemind

Slowinthemind Riding the rickshaw of short buses

kiwifarms.net
  2. What a time we live in.

• AgreeAgree x 5
    • WinnerWinner x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Someone mentioned a few pages back a ween will try and grab some of her ashes if she gets cremated - i honestly see that happening. Or violation of her grave in some way.

While there are some interesting theories about how Chris will react, i wonder how kf will react to barbs passing? Will another care package be given? Will his patreon spike? Will there be compassion shown for a mentally ill man, or more trolling?

If chris has some friends who would be willing to help him navigate life post barb, i am sure everything will be fine. I assumed rocky has been out of the picture for some time now, but i could be wrong. It will be interesting to see who will rise to the occasion.

One thing i believe most people can agree on is that his life is simply not sustainable in 14blc post barb. He lacks the nessicary skills to keep up the day to day obligations of owning a house.

• WinnerWinner x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Nah, I don't think anyone will do anything to Barb's grave. They did nothing to Bob's in six years of resting (blessed may be his soul). And, from what sources on the CWCki reports, Chris actually got the mind for the economics of basic necessities and bills. The real damage of Barb's death will be the emotional one (not considering the actual abuse she gave him) and the fact that he will not have basically anybody IRL. So he may get more unhinged than he was, and since he's actually slipping into insanity by every passing day, he may do something truly regrettable.
    The point is: he needs professional help, especially with Barb's death looming over the horizon.

• LikeLike x 1
    • AgreeAgree x 1
    Heinrich Himmler

Heinrich Himmler Ex Reichsführer-SS; now internet lollygagger

kiwifarms.net
  5. Once Barb joins Bob, their resting place will be the site of many a holy pilgrimage, to lay pickles at the feet of the birthparents.

• WinnerWinner x 7
    • AgreeAgree x 2
    Jackass RN

Jackass RN Schmuck in Scrubs
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Well, since Chris demonstrates the very basic skills of economics such as paying bills and taxes (Ironically. Mind you, he still wastes it all on useless crap, but if he didn't know that paying bills and taxes was important, he wouldn't be begging his fans). Mind you, his money management skills are shit, but I can imagine that he would have to sink or swim in that regard once Snorlax passes. I imagine he would swim, but just barely (Which is pretty much an analogue for his recent years, really)

• AgreeAgree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  7. You realize these don't exist any more right?

• AgreeAgree x 1
    • InformativeInformative x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous the funk of forty thousand years
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  8. I am not American so I did not know, it really does sound like he is in the shit when Barb snuffs it.

• FeelsFeels x 1
    Slowinthemind

Slowinthemind Riding the rickshaw of short buses

kiwifarms.net
  9. Those only exist for the people who are already living in it. This would mean that Chris would have to move in with someone who is probably a fossil. Once that person kicks the bucket, Chris can and will be evicted since he has no claims to the place.

kiwifarms.net
  10. That's because people have at least a small amount of respect and pity for Bob. When Barb dies, someone will steal her skeleton and turn it into a marionette puppet then send Chris video of her doing The Charleston on a vaudeville stage with a top hat and cane.

• OptimisticOptimistic x 4
    • WinnerWinner x 3
    • LikeLike x 1
    Stephanie Bustcakes

Stephanie Bustcakes This is what Chris actually believes

kiwifarms.net
  11. When Barb dies the mortgage(s) will become due in full. So will the entirety of her credit cards debts and other loans. So there's no way he's keeping 14 BC.

With the amount of debt involved, I would not be surprised if he ends up short selling the house. If he does that he'll still be able to live there until the house is sold. But I doubt he'll be making money from it, at least not any money that won't be immediately swallowed up by something.

There's also a possibility that Barb has borrowed money against all her insurance policies. If she did, maybe she left one in Chris' name so at least he can pay for the funeral. If she didn't leave a policy for Chris he'll most certainly walk away with nothing.

Also, does Cole hate his family enough to not sign any paperwork? I don't know what the ramifications of that would be but it could potentially make everything a nightmare for Chris.

The good news is that because of his disability and because (I'm assuming) no one will take him in, Chris will be short-listed for public housing.

• LikeLike x 2
    • AgreeAgree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Chris will send the ghost of Barb against all the trolls. Just like with Bob's ghost. Then move into an apartment (:optimistic:) or public housing.

• FeelsFeels x 1
    • PowerlevelPowerlevel x 1
    Boyfriend Coefficient

Boyfriend Coefficient lim n → ∞

kiwifarms.net
  13. Cole hates Barb and tolerates Chris.

Drawets Rednaxela

Drawets Rednaxela I hate autists quite a fucking lot

kiwifarms.net
  14. Yeah, I guess you're right. I am not sure if he will actually choose to move out once it happens, but I doubt he'd want to be homeless. That is up in the air with me.

everythingisawkward999

everythingisawkward999 I mean well, I swear

kiwifarms.net
  15. When Barb finally croaks the only tragedy will be how Chris is blind at how much his life has improved.

• AgreeAgree x 2
    Sperglord Dante

Sperglord Dante Useless Guato

kiwifarms.net
  16. He will put it off for months somehow. Maybe even years.

Depending on how aggressive debt collectors are, he might even live in the Branchland Court shithole the rest of his life with a lien on the house.

Banks are not necessarily in a huge rush.

• InformativeInformative x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous the funk of forty thousand years
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  17. Chris will not be responsible for Barb's credit card debt. Unless they have a joint credit card account, or unless Chris agreed to serve as Barb's guarantor or co-signer or something, Barb's credit card debt will die with her. The worst the credit card companies could do is try to repossess any high-dollar items purchased on the card (good luck with that!) or try to make a claim against Barb's estate and get a lien placed on the house.

Chris's biggest worry re: the house should be the mortage(s) that are on the house. I have no idea of the value of the mortgages but, given the condition of the house, there is a very real possibility that the house is worth less than its tax assessment value and Chris could very well find himself upside-down on the mortgages.

Even though Chris has demonstrated a rudimentary understanding of finances and budgeting, I don't think he has the ability (to say nothing of the income) to maintain 14 BC. Along with the mortgage payment, he will need to deal with utilities, property tax, homeowners' insurance, ongoing maintenance expenses, and so on.

• AgreeAgree x 5
    • InformativeInformative x 2
    Muscle Bra

Muscle Bra Sofa King Wrong
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. I agree Chris isn't responsible for Barb's credit card debts (and auto loans, etc) after she dies. But the debts don't just disappear at that time. Her estate is responsible for them and the creditors have every right to go after their money as part of the settlement of the estate. When the money is gone the creditors are out of luck on the balance.

That's why I suggested a possible short sell because the loaners and mortgage lendee(s) will most likely settle for less than the full amount of what is owed them.

He might be able to make an agreement with the mortgage company to not pay the mortgage until the house is sold. Then the mortgage company will figure out how much is owed on the mortgage at the time of sale. It's been known to happen. That would make things a lot more manageable for Chris.

kiwifarms.net
  19. This raises two questions for me.

1. How much money could he get for short selling a hoarder's paradise in Ruckersville?
    2. Can he keep a job long enough to help him pay the rent on whatever new residence he ends up living in?

In my personal opinion, I think he should move out of the Ruckersville/Charlottesville area and settle down in a place where half of his favorite hangouts haven't banned him. But then again I don't know anything about Chris outside of what I've read on the CWCki.

kiwifarms.net
  20. A job? Quite unlikely. He's lazy and has always refused even searching for one.
    Plus, he has had a steady income, his Etsy shop. He got banned because he took the money and skimped on the orders, sometimes outright refusing to send them.

• LikeLike x 1
    Heinrich Himmler

Heinrich Himmler Ex Reichsführer-SS; now internet lollygagger

kiwifarms.net