Containment What will happen when Barb dies? -

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If we can't talk about it here, we'll just discuss it on 4chan, EDF or a similar site. Other wise it would be like the 8chan fiasco.

The most Null or Marvin should do is just take down the cwcki or the forum for a day or so and replace it with a message of barbs passing, just as was the case with Bob when he passed.
Yeah, it would be more of a cool down period, but I do think the white knights will circle the wagons like never before. Chris may go entirely silent as people organize shit for him behind the scenes. Real stonecutter stuff. So aside from reposting Barbs obit, there might not be anything substantial to even discuss for a while.

Now granted, Null stated all this in the preamble of the idea guys reveal, when Chris was still a victim. Since then Chris has thoroughly bitten the hands that fed him. So who knows, the mods might just let everything ride.

Eugen

Ͷ I ⅃ Ǝ ꟼ ꟼ Ǝ Ƹ ꟻ A Я Ꭾ G̵̪̞͉̞̝̯̦͔̖̎́̾̈́̈́́̌̎̎͘ ̴̍̕
kiwifarms.net
Well I mean, it's a relative thing. Even now, he still knows not to go around telling people IRL about "being a goddess". Even at Bronycon he was able to keep from completely flying his freak flag.
That won't always be true.
idk low functioning autism is a helluva meme

Reactions: PN 801

The handsome tard

Im strangling Mister Cash for bringing up my wife
kiwifarms.net
After barb dies, remember the abandoned building Chris went twice for some dead exceptional children? That will be his home.
Will he be with another couple of youtube nobodies trying to leech off the culture around him under the guise of "befriending" him? (They are fooling no one). They all seem like they belong in that dark pit for a building.
Well I mean, it's a relative thing. Even now, he still knows not to go around telling people IRL about "being a goddess". Even at Bronycon he was able to keep from completely flying his freak flag.
That won't always be true.
I think it was the constant threat of being kicked out that kept him behaved...

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, it would be more of a cool down period, but I do think the white knights will circle the wagons like never before. Chris may go entirely silent as people organize shit for him behind the scenes. Real stonecutter stuff.
I’m not disagreeing but the problem is that Chris is going to get deluged with offers of help from white knights, Moon Goons, stonecutters, weenies, orbiters, Clyde Cash aspirants, and wanna-be Idea Guys - all of whom are going to be telling Chris to (temporarily) cut down the internet and listen only to them.

Unless Marvin or someone has put some kind of contingency protocol in effect, the odds are pretty darn good that Chris will end up gravitating to someone with malicious intentions.

P

PL 001

kiwifarms.net
Didn't the CWCki say that Null set up a plan to have an anonymous kiwi who lives near Chris help him out when Barb dies? I don't know if that's still on the table since Chris spit in his face for helping before, but something might come of it.

Edit: at the end of the "alienation from Chris" paragraph.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
When Barb dies, it will be an amazing event. Every pervert in America will swarm toward Ruckersville. This disgusting event will force the federal armed forces into action.

However, they will decide to let the hordes gather, knowing that this is a huge opportunity to get rid of degenerates.

Once the full horde of scumbags has gathered, they'll drop a nuclear bomb on the gathering.

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
Didn't the CWCki say that Null set up a plan to have an anonymous kiwi who lives near Chris help him out when Barb dies? I don't know if that's still on the table since Chris spit in his face for helping before, but something might come of it.

Edit: at the end of the "alienation from Chris" paragraph.

It won't work any better than the other helping attempts. Chris only accepts assistance in the form of people sending money or people canceling an extortion plot. Anything that will involve work on his part, such as securing appropriate housing, is going to fail spectacularly. I'm pretty sure Null gave up ages ago and that other person surely will if they haven't already.

Minxy the Jinx

Hi
kiwifarms.net
Now I am quite unsure about how well Chris will take Barb's death when the day finally comes. The man is slowly but surely losing his mind. At best, she will be immortalized as a Sonichu character much like Patti. I'm trying to comprehend the best worse case scenario.

P

PL 001

kiwifarms.net
Pretty much my reaction to how he'll handle her death at this point.

Machinist

kiwifarms.net
Now I am quite unsure about how well Chris will take Barb's death when the day finally comes. The man is slowly but surely losing his mind. At best, she will be immortalized as a Sonichu character much like Patti. I'm trying to comprehend the best worse case scenario.
The way I see it there are two paths that Chris could go down and it all is going to depend on how they react to the responsibility they have to take on once Barb is gone.

The first and most likely outcome is that Chris is pretty much loses everything and becomes a ward of the state through the Baker Act. Pretty sure everyone has figured that this is what was going to happen.

The second is that the responsibility actually huts something that I think could be deeply repressed in his brain right now, something he learned from Bob. His deep seated autism might actually force him to manage his money properly like Bob taught him. I think that it's very likely that Barb has repressed this instinct in Chris somehow and that he's remained in a state of perpetual childhood because of it. Whether or not Barb's death undoes this is questionable.

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Didn't the CWCki say that Null set up a plan to have an anonymous kiwi who lives near Chris help him out when Barb dies?
The plan wasn't designed for the case where Chris spends the rest of his life locked in the basement of 14BC as Sockness' sex slave. And in all fairness, how could you plan for that?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: PL 001

Stephanie Bustcakes

This is what Chris actually believes
kiwifarms.net
The first and most likely outcome is that Chris is pretty much loses everything and becomes a ward of the state through the Baker Act. Pretty sure everyone has figured that this is what was going to happen.
Which forum have you been reading? Because it's not this one. It's been repeatedly stated that Chris cannot become a ward of the state because he's a legal adult who is not considered mentally incompetent.

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The way I see it there are two paths that Chris could go down and it all is going to depend on how they react to the responsibility they have to take on once Barb is gone.

The second is that the responsibility actually huts something that I think could be deeply repressed in his brain right now, something he learned from Bob. His deep seated autism might actually force him to manage his money properly like Bob taught him. I think that it's very likely that Barb has repressed this instinct in Chris somehow and that he's remained in a state of perpetual childhood because of it. Whether or not Barb's death undoes this is questionable.
To the first point: Something like that would require a close family member to have him admitted, for obvious civil rights reasons people can't just have other people committed anymore. Barb won't be alive, and im not sure Cole will even count since he's a long estranged half brother.

To the second point: if Chris is going to start getting serious about life after Barb, he needed to start like yesterday. The stop gap between her death and him being able to secure money and housing will be significant and he'll absolutely fall through the cracks by then.

So, barring white knights literally rescuing him and wiping his ass for years after, homeless saga is the likely outcome.

Machinist

kiwifarms.net
Which forum have you been reading? Because it's not this one. It's been repeatedly stated that Chris cannot become a ward of the state because he's a legal adult who is not considered mentally incompetent.
That could rapidly change once he starts making his own decisions. I seriously doubt a court could look at financial documents where a homeless Chris is buying his latest pony toy instead of making rent or payments on the debt Barb racked up and not say that he's mentally incompetent. Tag on the numerous dimensional merge statements, debt problems, and prior history of things like assault and I'm pretty sure they'll toss him into state care or jail. Again though, this is all speculation on my part, think what you want.

To the first point: Something like that would require a close family member to have him admitted, for obvious civil rights reasons people can't just have other people committed anymore. Barb won't be alive, and im not sure Cole will even count since he's a long estranged half brother.

To the second point: if Chris is going to start getting serious about life after Barb, he needed to start like yesterday. The stop gap between her death and him being able to secure money and housing will be significant and he'll absolutely fall through the cracks by then.

So, barring white knights literally rescuing him and wiping his ass for years after, homeless saga is the likely outcome.
Actually there are situations where a close family member doesn't have to start preceedings, but your statement there made me go look up a few things about the Baker Act in Virginia. Turns out the court system there is actually more likely to incarcerate him than toss him into the loony bin. (:_(

Syaoran Li

Branson's Most Wanted
kiwifarms.net

I think up to a certain point you are right about this in regards to the possibility of Chris ending up as a ward of the state but there is a possibility that Chris could end up committed after Barb dies, albeit an unlikely one and prior to the Idea Guys and Chris retreating further into fantasy and delusion, I would have considered the scenario impossible.

If Barb dies and Chris truly and completely snaps past the point of no return, he could end up getting committed and made a ward of the state if (and only if) he gets into enough legal trouble that he gets arrested and is given a psych eval by a professional who isn't his regular shrink, they could recommend him to be put in one of the state-run hospitals in Virginia for these types of cases.

Again, it is not likely but also no longer completely impossible either.

The authorities in Charlottesville and Greene County are more than familiar with him and his antics, and mostly brush off any calls about Chris and Barb (excluding legit major incidents like the fire or The Game Place incident) and I'm sure they dismiss any troll calls about his dimensional merge ramblings because they know of Chris's reputation online and know that Barb keeps him on a short leash (or did up until the Idea Guys) but if Barb dies AND something happens that causes Chris to end up arrested on some misdemeanor or hospitalized due to injury/illness and they take notice of any strange behaviors (relatively speaking) they is a small chance they will involve the courts precisely because he has no next of kin who could make the call themselves once Barb is dead.

But honestly, homelessness is the most likely option if Chris truly does go off the deep end once Barb dies.

Reactions: Fritos
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino